Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 8: Amelia's P.O.V

It was very nice of Kellin to take me to the hospital, let alone stay with me while i was there, he cared more then i thought, i mean he just met me. I’m glad that he didn’t leave me in the hospital alone after what my father did, i’m also glad i left my phone in Kellin’s car last night, i don’t even know where i would be if Kellin hadn’t come back. We were on our way back, i never ever thought that i would be staying with Kellin Quinn, but it was happening, this was all very real. Then i thought of something,

“Kellin, i don’t have any clothes, they are all at my dads house” i said looking over at him.

“You can sleep in my clothes tonight and tomorrow i’ll take you shopping for some new clothes” He said with a smile on his face. Kellin was being very generous by letting me live with him, but buying me clothes? I didn’t expect him to buy me any clothes.

“You… You don’t have to buy me..” I said as he then interupted me,

“I want to, i’m not letting you go back to your dads Amelia” He said. Kellin wasn’t going to take no for an answer. I didn’t think there were people like him, i mean i knew that he was amazing before, but every second i get to know him more and more, hes even more fascinating to me. Maybe my fangirl crush wasn’t a fangirl crush anymore.. We were finally at the hotel, Kellin got out of the car and came over to my door, he opened the door for me and helped me out of the car.

“Are you hungry?” He asked.

“Yeah, i could eat something” I said. He was so cute, he was taking care of me, he obviously didn’t have to, but he wanted to.

“When we get to the hotel room ill make you something” He said. I smiled, my face was burning, no one had ever done anything like this for me, ever. I always had to make my own food, my dad never did anything, he was always to drunk to do anything besides hurt me.

We got to the hotel room, Kellin swiped his key card to open the door. When i saw the room, i was amazed, it looked like an apartment, it was huge. He showed me around the place, there was a kitchen area with a table to eat at, a living room area with a flat screen tv and a couch, there was a bathroom with a huge tub inside, and there was the bedroom. The bedroom only had one bed, I imediatley giggled and blushed when i saw it. Kellin didn’t notice.

“Make yourself at home” He said while smiling, he stood real close to me, i kind of liked that, i felt so comfortable around him, i felt… safe.

“Okay” I said shyly as i sat on the couch. I turned on the tv, Kellin disapeared into the kitchen. Soon enough he came out with something for me to eat.

“Its not much, but its all i have right now” He said. He handed me a plate with a slice of pizza on it.

“Don’t worry about it, its perfect” I said while i looked into his eyes smiling. He smiled back and sat closer to me on the couch. I giggled. He smiled at me. I finished my pizza and then moved closer to Kellin on the couch as we watched tv, i laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes

“Tired?” He asked.

“Yeah, very” I said. He slowly picked me up and brought me into the bedroom. He laid me down onto the amazingly comfy bed and started to pull away

“Please don’t leave” I said as i kept him near me.

“I won’t” He said while smiling at me. He took his shirt off and crawled into bed next to me. He slowly wrapped me into his arms, trying to avoid the bruises on my sides, He kissed my forehead, i felt my face burning but i didn’t care, this moment was perfect.

“Goodnight” He said as i snuggled up to him and fell asleep with my face in his chest.