Status: Let me know what you think <3

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

Chapter 7: Kellin's P.O.V

I felt the butterflies in my stomach like never before, I broke the kiss and sat down next to her. I looked away shyly. What just happened? Did I just kiss Amelia?… I did! I looked back at her as she looked at me. Did she like it? Did I go to far? I decided to break the silence

“I..I…I’m” she interrupted me

“thanks for staying with me Kellin” she said softly.

“I wasn’t just going to leave you here” I said as I put my hand on hers and began playing with her fingers gently while looking into her gorgeous blue eyes.

“I’m just glad that you’re safe now” I said while smiling,

“Kellin, I don’t have anywhere to go” she said. I could see the fear in her eyes.

“My dad was the only one I had…” she said while looking down. She didn’t deserve to have any of this happen to her. I couldn’t let her go through this again, I wanted her to be safe, and I was determined to make sure that happened.

“Amelia, you have me now, there is no way I am letting you go back to your dads, not after what I saw, you could stay with me, I mean if you wanted too” I said as I slowly moved closer.

“Y-y-you want me to stay with you?” she said with a shocked look on her face.

“why not?” I said with I slight smile on my face. The doctor opened the door and came into the room.

“Amelia Jones?” he asked.

“Yeah?” Amelia asked looking confused.

“It looks like everything is fine, nothing is broken, just the wound on the side of your face and the bruising on your sides. I suggest you take it easy for a while Ms. Jones. But other than that, you can leave” he said. I saw the look of relief on her face.

“Okay, thank you doctor” she said as he left the room.

“Here are some clothes, I know they are just a pair of my sweatpants and a shirt but they’ll work for now. You’re clothes were in pretty bad shape” I said to her while handing her the clothes.

“Thanks” she said while smiling at me. I left the room so she could change and when she was done she came out. I wrapped my arm around her waist and helped her out of the hospital, we walked to my car which wasn’t far from the building. I opened the door for her and helped her get comfortable. I got into the car and we drove off.