Status: I will do my best to update every few days if I am able with my work and school schedules, I hope you enjoy Monster Within.

Monster Within

Chapter Two--Rude Awakening

The walls were fuzzy, instead of the brown and thin walls I was so used to waking up to after changing, in its place were dark egg colored walls, that look to be made of some kind of rock. My wrists felt swollen, and were tied behind my back I could feel a sharp metallic ring encircling them digging into my flesh. What had my other self done? Looking around my head spun, none of my surroundings were familiar, everything was that egg color except for a black window. My feet tried to move to stand and help me get away from this strange place, but it was chained by cold metal attached to the concrete below. Frantically I tried to pry the strange metal away from my hands only succeeding in causing blood to spill from the tattered skin. "Seems like the beauty has finally woken up" A voice said a door the same color as the wall slide sideways revealing a concealed doorway. "Your beast was very annoying." The voice stated, the room then turned quiet as the man that the deep voice belonged to entered the room.

Backing away from the strange man I hit the wall, my entire body was shivering, something about this man didn't seem right. He was a pale white, his eye was a light blue the other was sewed shut with a long scar running through the place where his eye would be. "W-who are you, where is the rest of my village!?" I cried my brown eyes shooting darts at the man from across the room. "Just a scientist darling, no reason to get so hostile~" He purred his eyes gazing up and down at my body. "Besides, I just need to take a pint of blood from you, to see what is going on in that strange little body of yours" He said stepping closer his body inches from hers. Instinctively my body tensed, my top lip curling back, my body pushed farther back but just rammed back into the wall, I was cornered.

His hand reached forward, it was slimy from sweat but also rough, as the hand touched my face I jerked back, but my hair was grabbed and couldn't get away, just as I was about to scream for help thinking the man was going to do rape me, a sharp metallic needle was stabbed into my arm, "Ack" I cried trying to pull away from the painful thing but was stopped by my hair being yanked harder, pulling me closer to him before I stopped. "Perfect, Your blood is quite different from the others, yours is blue instead of the red that they have." He said curiously as he looked at the bag filled with dark blue liquid, he claimed to be my blood.

"Now if you promise to behave I will take you to your friends" His voice was dripping with cockiness, making me want to smack the smirk off his face. Unlocking my foot chains he grabbed the metal that chained my hands and pulled my body to his. I could feel his breath against my neck, it was warm and smelled as though a rat died inside his mouth. A blade was pressed to my side, "Now, don't turn into the beast, or else I will have to hurt you" He threatened, as he shoved me towards the sliding wall.

If only he knew... my monster didn't come out when I wanted her to, she came out when she felt I was really in danger of dying. My body regenerated faster than all the others so wounds did not last long on my body, so a simple stabbing wouldn't kill me. So my monster wouldn't come out, though right now would be the perfect time for her to come out. As soon as I stepped out into the hallway, my feet touched a frozen floor, it was solid like a thick layer of ice, but felt different. "Its just a floor quit marveling over it and keep walking." The man said a little too cheerfully, like he was forcing himself to be gentle with me, but wanted me to know that he was forcing it. Why would he do that?

It was about three doors down before we reached the place he jerked my hands back, "Now when I let you in here, you better behave~" He purred, unlocking my hands and shoving me through the narrow doorway.