The Zombie Apocalypse Diary

Chapter 3

October 10, 2012

For the Z-day Apocalypse:
-Food
-lighter/matches
- batteries
-flashlights
-duct tape
-blanket
-extra clothes
-water
-map of California
-pillow
-baseball bat

I'm still adding more, but this is what I have so far. I figure that if I'm alone without my family, there is a gun store a couple blocks from my house. I even found a safe house..


"Hey, let's go!" Nick said, shaking my shoulder.

"Huh?" The field was clean, most of the player were already on their way home. I was so interested that I zoned out and I just saw the book. "I'll meet you at the car."

I was slightly rushing, but I wasn't going to run after him. If he left me, I'd make him pay severely.

"You were pretty absorbed in that diary. Any girl fights involving mud?" I rolled my eyes.

"No. My quadruple-great grandmother had twins at fourteen, her parents worked for the government and there were cannibal attacks on the east coast," I summarized.

"That's a load of crap going on," he said as we got into his car.

"I don't think it is. I mean people do eat people. Remember in 3011 that couple who went around deep frying their neighbors because it tasted better than chicken?"

"Oh yeah. That was one sick couple," I nodded in agreement "I mean what's better than chicken?"

I stared at him as he laughed at his own joke. After than it was mostly silent in the car ride, except for the music that was playing. I've never know a lot about my ancestors, now I know a little about three. Charlotte and her babies. I think I'm going to ask my mom a little about her. She's into the family history.

When we pulled up to my house I gave Nick a quick kiss and went inside. Me and my mom live alone in a three bedroom house. My dad died shortly after I was born. The only present he ever gave me was a locket. The locket that lead me to the diary.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapters boring, but it's here for a reason. Comment and subscribe!! <3