As Long as You Love Me

06 ; Niall's sweater and Justin's kiss

Niall glided his tounge across my bottom lip. I was hesitant at first but then granted him access. Our tounges battled for dominance. He won. His hands slid from my lower back to my butt. He squeezed lightly which made me giggle threw the kiss. I was sad when Niall pulled away.

"I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking," Niall said

"Its fine. You know I'm sure Justin is cheating on me with Selena," I said

"No I don't think so."

I was about to respond when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Just a minute," Niall said loud enough for the person to hear.

Niall looked at me and smiled. My heart dropped when I seen Liam standing there with his arms crossed and a slight glare.

"Um Liam you see I was crying and Niall was trying to help," I started to say

"I know what was going on. Lets go before something else happens," Liam said

Great now Liam hates me. How wonderful. One our way back to the hotel I walked with Zayn and Harry. We stopped about a block from the hotel.

"Well boys I think I'm going to head home now," I said

"Aww you can't we we're having so much fun," Louis pouted

"I'm sorry we'll see each other again I promise," I smiled

"It'll get dark soon do you want us to walk with you?" Niall asked

"No I'll be fine," I said

"Call one of us when you get home," Zayn said

"I don't have your guys numbers," I said

Harry smirked

"Can I see you phone please love," Harry smiled

I took my iPhone from my pocket and handed it to Harry. After each boy had their turn Liam gave it back to me.

"Today was fun thank you," I smiled

"The pleasure was ours," Louis said putting me in a hug.

I gave the rest of the boys a hug then left. I was about a block away from them when I heard my name be called out. I turned around to see Niall running towards me. When he caught up with me he took of his sweat and held it out towards me.

"Take it, its getting cold," Niall said breathlessly

"Thanks," I smiled

I took his sweater and put it on. It was a little big on me. I could smell his Cologne and I loved it. He gave me a quick hug before going back to the boys.

It was a lie when I told the boys it would take me thirty minutes for me to get home. Its like an hour and thirty minutes. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I knew it was Justin.

'Hello?'

'Where are you?'

'I'm walking home'

'Stay where you are I'll come pick you up'

'No I want to walk'

'Kell where are you?'

'Dammit Justin you never listen!'

I hung up before he could get a word out. I put my phone back in my pocket. I slight wind blew causing me to shiver. I scrunched up the sleeves of Niall's sweater in my fists. When I got home I seen Justin's car in the drive way. I sighed. He was sitting on the stairs when I walked inside. He quickly stood up.

"What the hell Kellie! Do you know how worried I was about you?" Justin asked

"I'm guessing not very much," I mumbled

"Are you serious?"

"Nope I'm joking."

"What's your problem Kell?"

"I don't know maybe you should figure it out."

Justin glared at me I smirked in return.

"Did you have fun at your party?" I asked

"It wasn't a party," Justin said

"Then what the hell was it?"

"Why are you freaking out? Can't you trust me?"

"Trust you? Its not that I don't trust you Justin because obviously I do."

"Not enough."

"How did this even turn into trust? It doesn't matter"

"To me it does."

"Ugh I swear sometimes you're a pain in the ass!"

"I know. What did you do today?"

"It'll be in the magazines and online in a few days or tomorrow so you can find out then,"

"No I'll find out now."

"Why? Don't you trust me Justin?"

"Who's sweater is that?"

"Mine I'm tired, I'm going to bed."

If course he would follow me. He shut the door behind him. He put one hand on my waist. I turned around to face him.

"Don't touch me," I hissed

"Someone is upset. You know I think its sexy when you're mad," Justin smirked

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. When I turned back around he squeezed my butt. I went to slap him wbu he was to quick and caught my hand.

"You are turning me on so bad right now," Justin mumbled

He pulled me into his arms. I tryed getting out of his hold but there was no use. Justin's lips crashed against mine. I refused to kiss him. Me playing hard to get was just making him more into this. His lips went from mine to my neck. He started sucking and nibbling. I managed to get my arms free. I pushed Justin off of me. He stumbled back a little. A smirk was playing on his lips. I went up to him and pushes him up against my door.

"Next time Bieber I won't be so nice," I mumbled before connecting our lips
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh I just love writing this story c;