As Long as You Love Me

07 ; SorryNotSorry

I woke up the next morning sore not knowing from what . Justin was laying next to me with his arm around my stomach . I laid there knowing it will probably be another two hours before he wakes up. All of a sudden I freaked out . I forgot to message the boys last night. Quickly I reaches for my phone and sent each of them a message telling them I made it home fine.

'thank god I thought something happened to you' Niall replied

'No I was just really tired when I got home and I went right to bed'

'Oh.. Do you want to hangout again today?'

'Yeah sounds fun I'll message you later about it'

He texted back but I didn't read it. Justin woke up a few minutes later. He kissed me on the cheek. I was still really pissed off at him for last night. He thinks that Im just going to automatically forgive him. Just because we had sex doesn't mean I forgive him.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs. Surprisingly Justin didn't follow me. I looked through the cabinets for something to eat. Nothing I found seemed good so I just went with cereal.

Right as I finished Justin came down in his boxers and his phone in his hand. He's probably on twitter like always. the silence between us was awkward.

Justin kept making weird faces down at his phone. I was so focused on his that I wasn't paying attention to anything else because when he slammed his phone down on the table it practically gave me a heart attack.

"What's wrong?" I asked Justin worried

"Nothing," Justin said irritated

"Obviously something is"

"People are just being stupid"

"Like who?"

"No one Kellie okay?"

"Just tell me Justin !"

"No because it's just going to cause more drama between us"

"Now you better fucking tell me what's going on"

Justin was silent. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly before telling me what was going on.

"The press is making a big deal out of nothing," Justin said

"Define your term on nothing Justin ," I said

"They saw me and Selena leaving a hotel together, we were holding hands."

"Why the hell were you at a damn hotel with her anyways!"

"Thats where the party was"

"Bullshit! Let me guess you held on to her hand to lead her through the paparazzi?"

"Yeah I didn't want her getting hurt or anything"

"That's why she has body guards!"

"Why are you getting so mad?"

"You got mad first and because ! The lies just keep on coming with you!"

"I'm not lying to you about this Kellie you can ask anyone at the party nothing happened between me and Selena"

"I don't know who went to the damn party!"

"I'm sorry babe"

"Aren't you always"

Justin started coming closer to me.

"Don't fucking touch me," I spat

Justin looked at me with pain and confusion in his eyes. I felt I tear run down my cheek. Without a word I ran up to my room and locked the door. I got my phone from my nightstand and called the only person I could think of to talk about this with.. Liam.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's about time I update (:

Sorry it's so short next chapter will be longer I promise (: