Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 15: The Truth

I said goodbye to Lycann and went into the house. I saw my brother sitting at the table with his head in his hands. I sighed, walked over to the table and took a seat right next to him. He looked up at me and all I could do was shake my head at him.

“ What’s wrong with you?” I asked him.
“ Don’t start with me, Angel.” He said.
“ No, I’m going to start. You just picked a fight with my boyfriend and for what? Because he gave me your niece or nephew?”
“ Leave me alone, Angel.”
“ Brother, talk to me. Tell me something. What’s going on with you? Why are you treating him this way? Why are you hurting me by being mad at him?”

He didn’t say anything; he just got up from the chair and walked off to his room. I got up and followed him. He turned on his TV and sat down on the bed. I sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

“ Why aren’t you happy for me?” I asked him in a whisper. “ Out of all people, I thought you would be the most happiest.”
“ Well, think again.” He said.
“ Stephan, why?”
“ Because I don’t like him.”
“ What has he done to you that could make you not like him?”
“ Nothing.”

I sat up and looked into his eyes. He had so much hatred in his face when I asked him that question. What has Lycann done to piss him off? When this thought came to mind, I gasped and got off the bed.

“ Elena…” I breathed out. “ You used to date Elena?”

Stephan looked at me and sighed.

“ How could you date Elena?” I asked him.
“ It just happened.” He told me. “ I was told that I was going to be the new Alpha, but then Clayton ended up having Lycann.”
“ Are you serious?”
“ Yeah.”
“ What does that have to do with Elena?”
“ Elena was with me because she found out that I was going to be the Alpha. When the plans changed, she broke up with me and went with Lycann.”
“ That’s terrible.”
“ It hurt for a minute, but then I got over it.”

I nodded my head and sat back down.

“ Could she have kids?” I asked him.
“ No.” He said. “ We tried numerous of times, but she would always miscarry. With Lycann, it was the same thing.”
“ Is that why she hates me?”
“ Yeah, I think so. She doesn’t want any girl getting pregnant by him. She’s going to hate you even more now once she finds out.”
“ How will she find out?”
“ Three weeks into the pregnancy, we have to have a meeting. We tell the whole pack about the pregnancy. This pregnancy is different though. Since it’s by the Alpha, I’m not sure what they would do.”
“ Are you coming?”
“ I have to.”

I smiled and he laughed.

“ What?” I asked him. “ I can’t love my brother?”
“ That’s disgusting.” He said, shaking his head.
“ So what?”

He hugged me and I rested my head on his shoulder. Mom, dad, Clayton and Amy walked in, ten minutes later. They stood in front of Stephan and I.

“ We need to talk to you, Angel.” Clayton said.