Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 2: Getting Ready

“ Angel, someone’s here for you!” My mother, Evelyn Faust, shouted downstairs.
“ Coming!” I shouted from my room.

I ran out and ran downstairs. I stopped in front of a beautiful woman. She looked at me and smiled. She extended her hand and I gradually took it.

“ You are stunning.” She said.
“ Thank you.” I said, confused. “ How can I help you?”
“ I’m sorry. My name’s Amy Varga and I am a close friend to Clayton Kastner. He told me to come over here and help you get ready.”
“ Ready for what?” My older brother, Stephan Faust, asked walking up next to mom.
“ To meet the Alpha.” Amy answered, blankly.

My father, Collin Faust, walked into the room after she had said that.

“ Clayton or his son?” He asked.
“ His son.” Amy said. “ Clayton is my Alpha.”
“ You guys don’t have kids though.” Dad said.
“ I’m pregnant, right now.” She said, placing a hand on her stomach.
“ Alright.” Mom said, then turned to me. “ Do you have a dress for tonight?”
“ Oh, don’t worry.” Amy told her. “ I have the most beautiful dress for your daughter. She will look absolutely beautiful for tonight.”
“ Okay.” I said. “ I just hopped out the shower, so I am ready whenever you are.”
“ Excellent.” Amy said and walked out the house.

I turned to my dad who was looking at me.

“ You know you don’t have to do it.” Dad said.
“ I know, but I want to.” I told him.
“ Are you sure?”
“ Yeah.”

He smiled as he nodded his head. Amy came back with the dress and she had another woman with her, carrying the hair stuff. Amy sat the dress on the couch, neatly and she grabbed the box from the woman and walked into the kitchen with it. I followed her and sat down on the chair in front of her. She took everything out, including the hair product, a shoe box containing the shoes I will wear tonight, make-up and perfume. She looked at my hair and put her arm around me.

“ I will make Lycann fall in love with you.” She said into my ear.
“ Lycann?” I asked.
“ That’s Clayton’s son.”
“ Is he cute?”
“ Very.” The other woman said.

I nodded my head and Amy released me. Then she began on my hair.
------------------------------------------

I finished getting ready. The party started at 9 and it was only 8:20pm. I looked at myself in the mirror. My dress was beautiful and so was my hair. She curled it up, crinkled it and sprayed some hairspray on it so it could stay that way. My hair went down to my back and it has never been cut. I looked at the pumps Amy gave to me. They were comfortable and tall. I sighed and walked to my room door. I turned off the light and walked out.

I walked downstairs slowly and everybody turned their eyes to me. Amy and mom squealed when they saw me.

“ You’re going to get him, girl.” Amy said.
“ Wow.” Stephan said, walking to the edge of the stairs.
“ Boy, that’s your sister.” Dad said, popping Stephan on the back of his head.

Stephan rubbed his head and continued to look at me. I got to the last stair and Stephan helped me down. I stood in front of everybody and sighed.

“ How do I look?” I asked them.
“ You looking beautiful like you always do.” Dad said, walking up to me and hugging me.
“ Thank you, daddy.” I said, hugging him back.
“ You’re beautiful, honey.” Mom said.
“ You are absolutely gorgeous.” Amy said.
“ Thank you.” I said.
“ Are you guys ready?” Stephan asked. “ We have to be there at exactly 9.”
“ Yeah.” Dad said. “ Let’s go.”

We all walked out of the house and my family and I walked to Stephan’s car. Amy and her friend walked to their car. Amy turned to me and waved.

“ I will be watching you.” She said to me.
“ Alright.” I said.

She waved and got into the car. My family did the same thing. I hopped in the backseat with mom and dad was driving. He pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way to the party.