Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 27: Hanging Out With Vampires

The girl approached us, flashing her fangs and hissing at us.

“ Why leave?” She asked. “ The party just started.

The guys circled around us. One of the guys touched Nina and she pushed him away, quickly.

“ What’s a wolf and a human doing together in our part of town?” The guy asked.
“ We didn’t know this was our club.” I told him. “ That’s why we were just leaving.”

The girl continued looking at me.

“ I recognize you.” She said. “ You’re the girl that was with the wolf family.”
“ Yeah, you’re the girl that was with Jeremy.” I said. “ Do you know where he is?”
“ Why do you wanna know?” She asked me.
“ I need to speak to him.” I told her.
“ For what?”
“ Stop questioning her!” Someone shouted behind me, causing Nina and me to jump.

I turned around and saw a guy walking up to us. He was very cute and he seemed to catch Nina’s eye as soon as she turned around. He stood in front of me and he didn’t say anything for a minute.

“ My name’s Angel.” I said. “ I came here looking for Jeremy.”
“ For what?” He asked.
“ You told her to stop questioning, but yet you’re doing the same thing.” Nina said.

He turned his attention to Nina and I did the same thing.

“ He’s my cousin.” The guy said, then slowly turned back to me. “ My name’s Drake Malvagio.”
“ Nice to meet you.” I said. “ This is my friend, Nina.”

He nodded his head, but didn’t look at her.

“ So, is he here?” I asked him.
“ Yeah, follow me.” He said.

He turned around and walked off. Nina and I followed him into an area that looked like a VIP lounge. He walked over to a table and he sat down. We sat down across from them and my eyes immediately connected with Jeremy’s. He leaned forward and smirked at me.

“ What’s up?” He asked.
“ Nothing.” I said, blushing really hard. “ I came to see you.”

I heard some heels and I turned to see the girl who was giving us problems walking over to us. She sat next to Jeremy and I really tensed up. Jeremy shook his head and laughed.

“ Chill, ma.” He said. “ She’s my sister.”
“ Oh.” I said.
“ Ha!” The girl laughed. “ What did you think I was to him? A girlfriend?”
“ I guess.” I said.
“ Never.” She said. “ I don’t date rich guys. They think they’re all that.”
“ We are all that.” Jeremy said, smirking.
“ You’re rich?” Nina asked him.
“ Millionaire?” I asked.
“ Billionaire, ma.” Drake said. “ Millionaire is so last year.”
“ You’re rich too?” Nina asked.
“ Yeah.” Drake said.
“ Why do you dress like I thug, then?” I asked Jeremy.
“ I feel comfortable dressing like that.” He said.
“ So, what are you ladies doing for the rest of the night?” Jeremy asked.
“ Nothing.” Nina said. “ We only have three hours to hang out here.”
“ Do you ladies wanna take a ride, then?” Drake asked.
“ Where to?” I asked. “ We have to meet my brother back at the park across the street.”
“ What about your baby daddy?” Jeremy asked with a smirk on his face. “ Is he keeping tabs on you as well?”
“ No!” I shouted, quickly. “ I need to talk to you about something anyways. It’s private.”
“ Alright, let’s go.” Drake said and we all got up and walked to the exit of the club.