Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 45: Moment with Drake

              As soon as we got away from the others, I felt Drake's lips against mines. At first it felt right, but I started thinking about what the pack would say. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Drake, but I just got out of a relationship with Darian. I slowly pulled away and he looked at me, confused. 

              " What's wrong?" He asked me.
              " It's nothing." I said. " I just got out of a relationship and I don't know if I'm ready to start a new relationship."
              " That's not what you want?" 
              " I'm not even sure."
              " How about this, you let me make that decision for you?"
              
             Before I could say anything, his lips pressed against mines Once again. This time, I didn't pull away. I wrapped my arms around him, deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on the grass. I got on top of him, enjoying the feeling of his member against my area. Gosh, he was big. I wondered what he felt like inside of me. Will he make me cum multiple times?

             I moved from his lips and placed my lips against his neck. As soon as my tongue massaged his neck, a moan escaped his lips.

             " Fuck, baby." He moaned. " That's my spot."

             I sat up and looked at him. He bit his bottom lip while he grabbed on my shirt.

             " Drake, I don't know about this." I told him. " I'm nervous. You're the first vampire I'm letting get close to me."
             " Then, let me be your last." He said.
             " Will you protect me if anything happened?"
             " If you become my girl."

             I nodded my head and took off my shirt, exposing my twins to him. Yes, I don't wear bras. Sue me. I threw my shirt on the ground and he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

             " Can I see you?" I asked him, rubbing on his chest.

            I got off of him and he immediately got up. He took off his shirt first, then took off his pants and boxers. I looked at him and I blushed. He was big like I thought. He kneeled in front of me and he began taking off my shorts. We got them off and I immediately took off my panties. I laid down and he hovered over me. 

           " Are you ready?" He asked me.
           " Yeah." I said.
   
           He forced his member inside of me, causing me to moan. Oh my gosh, he filled me up. I wrapped my arms around him as he began thrusting in me. My moans escaped every time he thrusted. I removed my arms and I pressed my lips against his. This was the best sex I have ever had. Darian wasn't even as good as Drake. 

           I never even had a real orgasm until now. Every stroke caused my orgasm to rise. I grabbed his arm and he looked at me.

          " Are you okay?" He asked.
          " I'm so sorry baby." I moaned. " I'm just... Fuck, I'm close."
          " It's okay. I want you to cum. When you cum, it'll make me reach mines."
      
          I nodded my head and he went back to pleasing me. My moans became screams within minutes as he thrusted into me for the last time, causing me cum on his dick. He bit his lip and began moaning right away. He leaned down and pressed his lips against my neck. He wrapped his hand in mine and we looked at each other. 

         " You're cumming?" I asked him.
         " Yeah baby." He moaned, biting his bottom lip.

         He moaned for the last time before releasing his nut inside of me. He rode out his orgasm, then got off of me. We got up and began getting dressed. He wrapped his arms around me and pecked me on the lips before grabbing my hand and leading me back to the crew.