Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 44: The Answer

            I looked at him as a small smile formed on my face. He finally asked me out! I wanted to jump up and down, but I didn't want to embarrass myself. I just looked at him and nodded my head.

            " Of course." I said.
            
            He didn't say anything. He just nodded his head and looked towards the stream again. 

            " I just want you to know that there are a lot of vampire haters out here." He said.
            " I know." I told him. 
            " And being with a vampire is not easy."
            " No, being with you is not easy." I heard Liliana say.

            I turned my head and saw her walking towards us with Stephan walking right next to her. Liliana sat next to me while Stephan sat next to Jeremy.

           " Shut up." Jeremy said, glaring at Liliana.
           " Why?" She asked, smirking. " Because you know it's true?"
           " It's not true, smart ass. Why don't you stay out of people's business."
           " I will when you tell the truth." Liliana said.

           I looked at Stephan and raised an eyebrow at him. He just look at me and shook his head.

           " So." I said to him.
           " Don't start." He said, raising a finger at me.
           " Why?" I asked.
           " Why what?" Liliana asked.
           " I want to know what you guys talked about." I told her.
           " Before we argue about that, where's Nina?" Stephan asked.
           " Fucking Drake." Jeremy said.

           I looked at him with confusion on my face. He didn't have an expression on his face when he said that.

           " She has a boyfriend." I said.
           " Not if she walked off with Drake." Liliana said. " Plus, they should've been back by now."
           " Did Darian and her break up?" I asked Stephan.
           " I think so." Stephan said. " They were arguing earlier this morning before you guys came."
           " About what?" I asked.
           " I don't know." He said.
           " You guys took too long." Jeremy said. " Did you guys fuck?"
           " Shut up, stupid." Liliana said.
           " I was asking Stephan, Liliana." Jeremy said. " Stephan, Did you guys fuck?"
           
           Stephan just looked at Jeremy and smirked.

           " No denial." Jeremy said. " Wow sis, that quick?"
           " First off, I'm not a one minute man." Stephan said. " So no, we didn't fuck."
           " Liar." Jeremy said.

           I laughed as we continued to pick on Stephan and Liliana.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a few more chapters left... So I'll be ending this story in two days.. Hope you enjoyed and I will be thinking if I will make a sequel of it... Let me know what you think....