Status: Active.

Lost In Gravity

Chapter Three☼

♧Naomi’s P.O.V ♧
Me and Rosalita looked at Harry and the boys with shocked looks on our faces. “Your going to stay the night? You just just meet us...” I heard Rosalita state, and a pout formed on my lips when a realization hit me. “...And we have no room.” Even if Rosalita is famous, we both decided to stick to a smaller house, since it is usually just the two of us. Unless our friend Emma stayed over, which was rare... Louis had an smirk on his face, and looked at me happily “Two of us can stay with you girls, and the others can crash here in the living room.” Sighing, I saw Rosalita shrug “I don’t see what it would hurt.”. I looked around at the guys, who had huge grins on their faces. Rosalita was looking at me, waiting for my approval. Rosalita always did that if a situation involved me in it. She would get my approval before taking action. I mustered up the biggest smile I could, just think this would probably be a bit awkward. “It won’t really bother me, they can stay.”

After awhile, we had decided who would stay were. Niall was going to share a room with me, Harry with Rosalita, and the rest of the boys would stay in the living room. Me and Rosalita gathered some blankets together, and a few pillows, to make a spot on the floor for Liam, Zayn, and Louis to sleep on. “Is it comfortable enough?” I asked Louis, watching him roll around on the blankets we had laid out.

“It’s perfect, love.” Louis replied, with a smirk on his perfect features.

“Well good.” I said smiling, and made my way down the hall to my room. Once I got into my room, I shut the door sighing, and leaned against it. Until I realized Niall was in there too... I jumped and rubbed the back of my head nervously.

“Sorry, I forgot you would be in here for a minute...”

The blonde irish boy just smiled at me.

“It’s okay.”

I couldn’t help but smiled. I knew Niall had beautiful blue eyes, but i never thought I’d see them in person. And I must say, they are defiantly prettier in person... shaking my head, I walked over to my closet, and pulled out a blanket and a spare pillow out as well. Niall raised an eyebrow as he watched me throw the pillow on the floor, and the blanket.

“You can have the bed, I’ll sleep down here.” I said laying on the floor. I looked up at Niall, who was frowning. “...what?” I asked, and he just shook his head at me. “This is your room, it doesn’t seem right for you to be sleeping on the floor...”

Giggling I shook my head; “your my guest, therefore, you get the bed.” before he could say anything else, I rolled over and pulled the soft blanket over me.

“Goodnight.”

♤Rosalita’s P.O.V ♤

I quickly put my pajama’s on, and opened my bedroom door afterwards. I made Harry stand out in the hallway while I changed. Harry had a huge grin on his face when I opened the door, which made me look at him questionably.

“Okay Curly, whats with the idiotic grin of yours?” He breathed in deeply, and then shook his head.

“Oh nothing, I’m just shocked i’m sharing a room with such a beautiful girl.”

My face felt like it was burning, and I knew I was probably blushing like mad. That and because Harry just continued to stand there, smirking.

“I wouldn’t be to happy about that Curly, your sleeping on the floor” I said, quickly throwing a pillow at him. I turned my back to him as fast as I could, and turned off the lights. “there are extra blankets in that closet over there,” I said, plopping onto my bed, and pulling the covers up over me.

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, love.” I rolled my eyes, and tried to sleep. Praying to myself that I would not fall for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is kind of short. I hope it doesn't suck to bad, i was having writers block ;;_;;