Status: Active.

Lost In Gravity

Chapter Two☼

♢Louis's P.O.V♢
"Why is One Direction sitting with us?" I heard Naomi say, with a look of confusion on her face. "Harry wanted to come sit here." I replied, nudging him with my elbow lightly. Naomi blinked, and took a sip of her tea, and looked at her sister with an eyebrow raised. Rosalita shook her head in reply. Do they have some kind of sister-mind-talk thing? It was my turn to raise an eyebrow, and smiled at them. "Why don't you come with us??"

♧Naomi’s P.O.V ♧
I blinked, and gave Louis a questioning look. “Go with you were exactly?” I heard Rosalita say, making me turn my attention towards her. “We have to meet Emma at the park so she can drive us home...” I looked back and forth between Rosalita and the boys, raising an eyebrow when all of them had a wide grin on their faces. “We’’ll just come back to your place then!” Louis replied. Sighing I stood up, and grabbed my bags. “Let’s go then...”
❤-❤-❤
♧Naomi’s P.O.V ♧
It took awhile to get to the park, the guys joked around the whole way there, but me and Rosalita stayed silent. We were both completely unsure about this situation. When we got to the park, I had just got a text from Emma, saying she wouldn't be able to make it because something came up... We’ll have to walk home I guess. “ Rosalita sighed and shook her head “Of course something like this happens to us.” I smiled slightly and looked at her. “Hey Rosa, lets have a race!”

♤Rosalita’s P.O.V ♤
I looked at Naomi like she was crazy. A race is NOT my thing. Before I could say anything, as always, Naomi had started running down the sidewalk in the direction of our house. Suddenly, another figure ran by me from behind. It took me a minute to realize Niall had ran down the street after Naomi. I guess they were going to have a race, I busted out laughing. Niall is going to race Naomi all the way to our house? My laughing growing softer now, I smiled. Have fun with that.

♧Naomi’s P.O.V ♧
I felt free. Running without no one to stop me. I usually don’t run for fun, but I had to do something. I didn’t even feel like I was thinking, my legs were just carrying me forward to home. Maybe I was just over excited? Maybe I just needed to escape for some reason...? It was then, in the middle of my thinking, Niall appeared in front of me, running. He was racing me? I hadn’t expected anyone to join me... but it brought a smile to my face.

✮Niall’s P.O.V✮

After I saw Naomi take off, I decided to join her. I mean, why not? She was trying to have a good time. I don’t think she even realized I was racing with her until i passed her. She might have been lost in thought... about what I don’t know, because me and the boys have just meet them. I think we’ll all get along pretty well.

☼Harry’s P.O.V☼
I heard Rosalita start laughing after Niall took off after Naomi, which made me smile a little. So, the great Rosalita Evans really is as pretty in person as everyone says she is. Tho, I never knew what her sister looked like, now that i’ve meet them both, they seem like nice and sweet girls. I can tell Niall has probably already made friends with Naomi, considering their race.

♧Naomi’s P.O.V ♧
Me and Niall reached the house first, I saw the others were still walking, and are probably just a couple minutes away. “I won.” I heard Niall say, once again bringing me out of my thoughts. “Ohhh, please! i just got distracted! and you, sir, got lucky!!!” I put on the most serious face I could, which only resulted with Niall laughing at me... why does my serious face never work!? I blinked, and looked at Niall, slowly he stopped laughing. “That was funny” I shook my head, and folded my arms, and continued to chat with Niall until the others got here.

♤Rosalita’s P.O.V ♤
When me and the others reached our destination, we walked up on Naomi and Niall laughing uncontrollably. “Whats so funny?” I asked, wearing a grin on my face. I don’t believe either one of them noticed us, because when they heard me, they both blinked and looked at me, no longer laughing. “Hey Rosa! you guys are slow!” Naomi said, smiling at me. Smiling back, I patted her head. “We weren’t in the race.”

♧Naomi’s P.O.V ♧
I rolled my eyes at Rosalita, and pulled out my house key from my shorts pocket. “Lets all go inside!” I said joyfully, and skipped up the porch steps, and stuck the key in the lock. Turning the lock quickly, I opened the door, and stepped in side, taking a deep breathe. “Home sweet home!!” I said, while running over and plopping down on our plush, light brown couch. I looked up, seeing everyone else staring at me. “Eh? are you guys coming inside or what...?” Rosalita smiled, and shook her head at me. I blinked, shrugging slightly. I sat up and grabbed the gray remote in my dainty hands, pressing the power button. When the TV turned on, I grinned as Spondgebob Squarepants was coming on. This show use to get on my dads nerves, he thought it was absolutely stupid when I was younger, but I still love this show. Rosalita and the boys came in, and everyone sat down around me, and joked around while watching TV.

♤Rosalita’s P.O.V ♤
My sister is such a child sometimes, but I love her to death. Naomi can make me smile in even the toughest times. We’d all been joking around for quite a while, watching different cartoons that came one TV here and there. It started getting dark outside, so I knew it was also getting late. “Well, unless your going to live here, I suggest you guys go home and rest.” I said, yawning at the end of my sentence. Then me and Naomi both noticed smirks on the boys faces...

☼Harry’s P.O.V☼
“...What?” Rosalita and Naomi chorused in unison. “Well, we were actually thinking of staying here tonight, since its getting late and all.” I said, giving Rosalita my best grin. I didn’t notice if it effect her or not, it was almost impossible to read that girl...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to leave this chapter there... as I said Ignore grammar and spelling mistakes I missed, I'll work on those later. Please tell me what you think? I also promise to make my chapters waaaaay longer than this. Sorry its kinda short TTnTT