His Possesion

Personal Hell

Such a beautiful day out and I’m stuck in here. These walls are a prison and we are their hostages. Listening to these people everyday 5 days a week is such a drag and what’s worse is they are close minded individuals with nothing better to do than make our lives miserable. I got snapped out of my thoughts when a basketball smashed into the side of my head.

“Watch out freak!” The head jock yelled in my face as he ran by the get the ball.

I rubbed my head as the pain subsided. School is my personal prison the only difference is I’m not getting raped. I snickered at that idea these chumps wouldn’t lay a hand on me. My height is only 5ft and very petite but I could be a bad ass if I wanted. That’s what I’ve become accustomed to, everyone picks on me even some of the teachers and my home of course isn’t any better but I got by knowing one day I wouldn’t have to deal with any of it anymore.

The bell rang and everyone went into the locker rooms to change the worst part of the day. I drug myself in there getting mentally ready for the insults. All the girls with blonde hair and their fake orange tans were half naked in there panties and bras primping themselves in the mirror talking about the party at so and so’s house later tonight and acting like it’s going to be the best thing since sliced bread. I couldn’t help but feel self conscious when I would take my clothes off not that I was jealous of not looking like a cheeto or anything it’s just I know what’s going through all of their minds.

“Would it kill you to wear some color you’re always in dark clothes even your underwear is dark and in all honesty no boy is going to want you.” Miss bitch said walking up to me with her two clones of friends. The head cheerleader with big fake boobs and a even bigger fake ego to go with it.

“Yes it would kill me Brittany and do you know why it would kill me,” I asked as I pulled on my fishnets and skirt along with the rest of my clothes.

They sat there waiting for a response with their hips all sticking out like they are the sassiest things alive.

“Well it’s because I would look like you and nobody can beat you Brittany and do you know why that is?” Putting on my combat boots and getting up I then added. “Because we would all die of aids if we tried the fact you’ve held up this long impresses me beyond belief. “

I heard them all start arguing back unintelligent things at me as I just walked out of the locker room. These hallways were filled with everyone getting their things to go home. Through my rough exterior I wish I could have one true friend I don’t even need love I would like one person to always have my back to tell everything to but in a town like this it’s hard to come by. It’s a small religious town and everyone thinks I’m the devils daughter. While my parents go to church every Sunday little does anyone know they are horrible people always cheating on each other, alcoholics, druggies, and they like to hit me. They just see the outside of people here not the heart. The long walk home was nice and peaceful cutting through the woods always took longer but I preferred it. After a long day it cleared my mind and there’s so much wildlife here it’s beautiful. I could smell the wet grass and the sweet soft smell of lilacs as the wind blew through my hair.

As I walked up to my home I noticed my parents where outside talking to Pastor John of the church.

“Oh boy,” I thought as I tried to sneak in the house without them seeing me.

“Charlie! Come here,” My dad waved over me in such a way it’s as if he didn’t hurt me the night before giving me bruises up and down my arms.

I gave him a smug look as I walked over. “What?” I said in a demanding voice to Pastor John.

He looked taken back by my rudeness which pleased me beyond belief. “I’m taking you to my home for the weekend and we are going to seriously discuss your future with the lord.”

“Right.” I muttered as I walked away only to be snatched by a boney hand with long fingernails. My mother’s hands where like a skeleton and I would just love to snap it off me.

“Your parents are worried about you Sister Charlie.” Pastor John said faking his sympathy.

I opened the back seat door and jumped in slamming the door back closed with incredible force. “They just want to get rid of me and don’t you dare call me Sister again your God is not mine.”

With that they said goodbye and we drove off I wouldn’t be surprised if when we got to his house he would try to rape me or something he was such a pervert. Every time a young girl would get baptized by him he would watch them as if he were in his own little world and you could clearly see him get a major hard on it was disgusting. I have never been baptized and never will be. We pulled into his so called perfect house with a white picket fence.

“Here we are Charlie,” He said as we got out of the car and walked into his home.

Immediately I came face to face with Brittany.

“Ew what is she doing here daddy!?” Brittany exclaimed in her most girly voice.

“She’s going to be joining our bible studies honey,” Pastor John reached over to put his hand around me and I slapped it away.

“Brittany would you be so kind as to show her your room you two will be sharing this weekend. It’ll be like a fun sleepover with late night girl talk and pillow fights.” He said walking away.

Pillow fights?! Really!? This guy is such a creeper.

“Follow me,” Brittany said looking me up and down with her nose all scrunched up like she smelled something bad.

“Come on Brit tit I’m not that bad!” I said in her ear loudly.
She tensed up and screeched leading me to her room. When we walked in it was all pink and flowery with One Direction all over her walls. I shouldn’t be surprised. I immediately missed my black room with MCR posters and MSI and Smashing pumpkins but it’s only for a weekend. Who am I kidding this will be the longest weekend of my life!

She threw down a blanket that was old looking along with a dingy flat Tinkerbelle pillow. I gave her a look of disbelief.

“You expect me to sleep on the floor with that?” I said picked up the items and throwing them at her.

“Yes and I expect you to thank me for it.” She said throwing it back at me harshly.

“Thanks but no thanks,” I threw it back at her this time the blanket fell on her head and the pillow knocked into her lamp causing it to fall.

This surely escalated quickly because she pounced me and we were beating each other up rolling around on the floor pulling hair, slapping one another, biting, and screaming how much we hated each other. I easily climbed on top of her and pinned her down.

“I win! You stupid hoe.” I got up and in the doorway was her creeper dad with his eyes bulging out.
Wonderful I thought to myself we just gave him a free show.

“I just came up to say it is….bible study time girls,” He stuttered as he ran down the stairs.

I looked to Blondie who was still on the floor and held out a hand for her and when she reached it I pulled back and laughed at her as I ran down stairs for this long long bible study.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im going to be writing more each week so keep checking back :D hope you like my story this isnt too exciting for a begining but it is going to get way better real soon.