‹ Prequel: Seize the Day

Just Live Your Life

Intro

“How long has it been since we've last done this?”

“Since I gave birth?”

“We should do this more often.”

“Agreed.”

Valary, Layla and Corra are lounging around Valary's house watching all of their favorite movies and stuffing their faces with sweets and fatty foods. Almost a full year has passed since baby Skye was born and a few things with the Avenged crew has changed. Layla and Matt are engaged, Zack and Gena live with each other, Corra just had a birthday and Saoirse is now under the watchful eyes of Layla's mother for the time being.

“How did you get Matt to agree to watch Skye? I thought him and the boys were suppose to hang out tonight,” Val questions and Layla smiles.

“You bribed him with sex didn't you?” Corra asks with wide eyes and Layla laughs making the girls giggle and hoot.

“You're bad!” Val laughs and Layla shakes her head waving Val's comments off.

“Would yo pass up a few hours to shag Lucas?” Layla asks and Val's face turns red as she bites her lip and shake her head. “That's what I thought,” Layla says proudly and Corra giggles. “Besides the guys are at home with Matt, so it's not like I took their man night completely away.”

“What are the other ladies doing?” Corra asks.

“Gena and Leana are out of town with work and my sister is with our parents doing God knows what,” Val says.

“Gena is out of town? I thought she was home with Zack,” Layla remarks and Val sighs rolling her eyes.

“She got called out of town for some big hair show and she couldn't say no,” Val explains and Layla nods her head understanding. She would have done the same thing if she were in Gena's shoes.

“Did Zack stay home or is he with the guys?” Corra questions and the girls shrug their shoulders.

“With everything going on with him, he most likely is with the guys to keep from going insane,” Layla yawns and excuses herself afterward.

“Oh the movie is over!” Val says with a pout and the girls all look at each other.

“Nose goes!” Corra yells and laughs when Val puts her finger on her nose.

“Dammit,” Val says with a huff and picks herself up off the couch.

“You always fall for that,” Corra teases and Val flips her off, “Can we please watch Due Date?! Please, please, please, ple-”

“Say please one more time and I'll put Harry Potter on,” Val threatens and Corra widens her eyes, shutting her mouth quickly. She fiddles with the end of the blanket thrown over her and Layla bites back a laugh as she watches Corra.

“I like Harry Potter,” she mummers and Val scoffs throwing a pillow at Corra's head. Layla laughs and shakes her head at her two friends, they are too funny at times.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for new stories!! I hope you are ready for one hell of a ride! This is going to be a lot of fun to write with my girl Amanda, I'm super excited for this!

Comment. Subscribe. Recommend.