‹ Prequel: Seize the Day

Just Live Your Life

Chapter Twenty

One week later

Afterlife blares from the speakers and the crowd all clap and cheer as Avenged Sevenfold walks out onto the stage. They wave to the crowd and dance a little all the while laughing at themselves and at each other. One by one the guys hug their interviewer and they sit down with smile on their face.

“Wow! Just wow!” Blue eyes stare at the audience of younger people with a large smile. “That’s all for you!” A small white hand is thrust out as the interview motions towards the audience and the guys all clap and say thank you. The audience starts to settle down and blue eyes are bright with excitement. “Okay, well from that response I don’t think you guys need much of an introduction, but for the fokes at home who have no idea who you all are…welcome Avenged Sevenfold!” The younger audience all clap and scream. “Everyone have a mic? Great! Just go around and introduce yourselves.”

“I’m M. Shadows and I’m the singer of Avenged.”

“I’m Synyster Gates and I play the lead guitar.”

“Zacky Vengeance and I play the rhythm guitar.”

“I’m The Rev and I play the drums.”

“I’m Johnny Christ and I play the bass!”

“All right, well guys first off let me say, thank you for being here. It’s a pleasure to meet you all.”

“Thank you for having us here, Ellen,” Matt says with a dimpled smile and Ellen smiles.

“Now, M…can I call you M?” Ellen asks and Matt nods his head. “I just have to ask, do you take a lot of heat for those dimples?” Ellen asks and the guys all laugh as Matt grins, showing off his dimples.

“I…sadly yeah. A lot of bands that we’ve toured with all complain about my dimples or crack jokes that I’m just a little kid,” Matt admits.

“Yeah, but then he flexs and everyone leaves him alone,” Brian jokes and everyone laughs.

Ellen goes back and forth with Avenged about touring and their music, but after their second commercial break things get a little more serious. “So a few months ago it was all over the news that, M, your daughter was kidnapped and shortly after Zacky your son as well correct?” Ellen asks and the guys all nod their heads. “I can’t even imagine what you all must have gone through, but thankfully your children were found and they were returned home safely.” On the screen behind Ellen, a picture of Skye and Octavis is shown and the audience awes making the guys all smile.

“It was a tough time for all of us, you know? The guys have been in Skye’s life since she was born and the same goes with Octavis. The kids practically have five dads,” Matt explains and Ellen nods her head. “Me and my uh, fiancé, Layla, we never really talked about having kids, so Skye was a blessing that we both needed.”

“And, and Zack what about Octavis?” Ellen asks.

“Johnny’s girlfriend has a younger sister and we dated for a while and then we broke up. Shortly after that I found out about Octavis and I’ve been with him ever since. He’s a great kid, very happy and always has a smile on his face. I can’t even put into words how I felt when he was taken and the same goes for when we found him safe and in good health,” Zack says with a timid smile on his face.

“From the reports it seems that the people who took the kids were close to you all, would I be correct in saying that?”

“To an extent,” Matt says. “But thankfully they are out of our lives and we don’t have to worry about them anymore. Now we can focus on our music and our growing families.”

“Growing?” Ellen looks around at the guys and they all look over at Johnny who is smiling sheepishly.

“Me and the misses are expecting our first sometime in October,” Johnny announces and the audience all cheer while Johnny grins.

“Oh, well that’s very exciting news! Congratulations, now do you want a boy or girl?” Ellen asks and Johnny shrugs his shoulders.

“I don’t know. Between these two guys, I’ve raised both a boy and girl, so I guess I would be happy with either or. Skye is an amazing little girl and Octavis is just a joy to be around, like Zacky said that little boy is always smiling.”

“Well, I’m sure-”

Click

“Hey!”

“You say something?” Amirah is quick to shut her mouth as one of the older and larger female inmates glares down at her. With a huff, Amirah gets up and leaves the TV room to go out to the yard. All around her females walk dressed in bright orange jump suits and it makes Amirah sick. Two months, two freaking months Amirah is stuck here in this hell while her sister is free to life her snobby and rich life without any care in the world. Amirah glares at the ground as she walks, not pleased with how things turned out. Not only is she stuck in jail, but now Cora is having a baby…tears burn Amirah’s eyes as she thinks about her son. She’ll never see him ever again and it’s all her sister’s fault.

A hatred like never before runs through Amirah as she looks back on her life. Everything she had is gone, her parents have disowned her and they shut down her accounts. Amirah has nothing and no one in her life, not anymore. Cora’s smiling face pops into Amirah’s mind and she snarls, what she wouldn’t give to crush Cora’s happy little world. Cora doesn’t deserve to be happy, she has had it easy her whole life…why can’t Amirah be happy? What can’t Amirah ever get the happy ending? “She’ll pay…I’ll make her back for ruining my life,” Amirah vows silently to herself and a twisted smile appears on her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just switched the order of chapter nineteen and twenty. This is not a new update.