Status: Hope you like it. I have already started the sequel if you're interested. :)

The Drug in Me Is You

The Drug In Me Is You

My hands ran down the small of his back, my nails digging into his flesh, leaving little red crescent marks, but not enough to break the skin. His body was arched up into my hips while my cock was buried deep inside his heat. Nails digging into his skin was the only thing helping me support his weight. He'd clamp himself tighter around me each time I'd thrust deeper into him. He moaned and groaned, but never very loud. He didn't have the breath or the energy to do so.

“R-Ron.....” His wet lips trembled with pleasure as my name fell from them. I didn't utter a word, just pleas of wanting it more, wanting it harder , needing it. “Yes Ryan?”, I asked, pounding harder into his body. I ran my hands from the curve of his back, up to the dip of his hips. I drew one hand over his cock for a split second before bringing it back down to hold on tight to his hips. I used my leverage to drag him towards me, his body too worn out to do it on his own.

“Harder.”, he gasped out in a high pitched voice. I smirked, the sweat forming on my forehead as I threw my head back while rocking his body further into the sex-stained mattress. “Whatever you say.” I pounded even harder, as fast as I could go. He let out another breathy moan. I leaned up over his body slightly, and sucked in on my jaws, collecting saliva from my mouth and letting it drip from my lips and onto his cock. I ran my hand through it, spreading it up and down his length before curling my fingers around his dick. I wanted him to blow his load for me, so the clenching of his inner muscles would send me into an intense orgasm.

He groaned as I curled my fingers tighter, drawing pre-come from his hardened member. He hoisted his hips up to crash into mine, driving me further inside of him. “Stay there!”, he hissed, hovering forward and grabbing at my hips. I did what he asked as he shifted his hips in jerky movements. “Ahh, R-Ron! Faster! Please!”, he begged as he panted. “I'm trying baby.”, I gasped, my breath light and airy. Still, I thrust faster and harder, making him arch into me even more. I hit his prostate, and his breath hitched. “Ohh, right there! Don't stop!” I continued to pound into him. He would definitely have a lot of bruises later. “Ron, I-I'm s-so c-close!” It only took a few more thrusts to send him over the edge.

He moaned my name as he came, and I continued to thrust until I released my seed into him. I pulled out and laid next to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands went to my hips to pull me closer. We laid there smiling at each other, sweat covering our bodies. Our breathing was starting to slow. I leaned in and kissed him, leaving us breathless all over again. “Ryan, I love you.” He smiled his adorable smile. My heart beats faster and my stomach flutters every time I see it. “I love you too.”, he whispers.

We heard the door open and footsteps shuffle in as voices filled the silence. “Oh shit! They're back!” I got up and pulled Ryan with me. I grabbed his clothes and threw them at him. “Hurry! Get your clothes on!” He and I dressed as quickly as possible. I finished quickly without a problem, but Ryan was struggling to get his tight fitting shirt onto his still sweaty body. “Here, let me help.” I grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it down, his head popping up out of the top. “Thanks.” “No problem babe.” I pecked his lips one last time. “Ryan, Ron! Where the hell are you guys?!”, Ronnie's voice boomed from downstairs. We laughed and walked towards the door. “Should we tell them?” “No, let them figure it out on their own. Maybe they'll walk in on us next time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Will continue if you want.