Status: Hope you like it. I have already started the sequel if you're interested. :)

The Drug in Me Is You

I Won't Tell Anyone

Ryan and I came down the stairs. “Hey guys, what's up?”, Ryan asked. Ronnie, Derek, and Jacky looked at us. “What were you two doing in my room?”, Ronnie asked. “Uhh, nothing. Just hanging out.” Ronnie raised his eyebrows. “Really? Why in my room?” Ryan and I looked at each other. “No reason.”, I said. “Okay, whatever man.” “Why are you guys all sweaty?” Derek asked. “Um, its hot in here?” “Whats up with you guys today? Your acting all weird.” Said Jacky. “Weird? We're not acting weird.” Ronnie rolled his eyes. “Alright, lets just forget about it. We have to go practice.”

During practice, I couldn't stop staring at Ryan. Every time I looked at him, He'd make a funny face, and I'd try my hardest not to crack up. When nobody was looking, I mouthed “Stop it” to him. He smiled and mouthed “No” back. “Alright guys, we're doing the last song now. Get ready to play The Drug In Me Is You.” I turned my attention back to my bass, and tried to focus. I glanced back at Ryan and he winked at me. God I hate him. Why is he doing this to me?

When The Drug In Me I s You was over, we all went into the living room. Ryan purposely walked in front of me and wiggled his ass as he walked. What the hell is he trying to do? The other guys were ahead of us, so I ran up behind him and smacked his ass as hard as I could. “Oww, what the hell Ron!?” I snickered and walked past him. In the living room, Ronnie, Jacky and Derek were all on the couch. The only other place to sit was the recliner. Oh great.

Ryan walked in behind me, rubbing his sore ass. I went and sat down in the recliner. “Hey, where am I gonna sit?” “Sorry Ry, you snooze you lose.” Ryan frowned and stuck his tongue out at me. “Ryan, its either you sit on the floor or you sit on Ron's lap.” Ronnie said. Ryan smirked. “I guess I'm sitting on your lap Ron.” Oh god, this won't be good. Ryan strode over and sat on top of me. He squirmed his ass around, trying to get comfortable. Oh my god. I hope he stops. He's seriously turning me on. “Ryan, will you stop moving around?” “Sorry Ron, just trying to get comfortable.” He grinned. Oh kill me. “Are you two done? I wanna start the movie.” Ronnie complained. “Yeah, go ahead.”, Ryan said.

By the time the movie was over, my legs were numb. “Ryan you can get your fat ass off of me now, the movie's over. Ryan looked a little hurt by what I said. I didn't mean that, I just didn't want the guys to get suspicious. Ryan got up off me and walked towards the stairs. “Hey Ryan, where are you going?”, I asked. “To bed.” “But its only nine-o-clock.” “I know, I'm kinda tired.” “Oh, okay.” He turned and continued to his guest room. Now I really feel bad. I want to go after him and apologize, but I didn't want the guys to question me.

“Ron, wanna watch another movie with us?”, Derek asked. “Yeah, sure.” They put the other movie on, but I wasn't really paying attention to it. I couldn't stop thinking about Ryan. I hope I didn't hurt him too bad. I wanted nothing more than to run upstairs to his room and kiss him and tell him I'm sorry. The woman in the movie we were watching tripped and her dress flew up. “Haha, did you see that Ron!?” “Yeah, funny right?” “Of course man!” I rolled my eyes.

When the second movie was finally over, Ronnie shut off the TV. “Guys, I'm going to bed now. You coming Jacky?” Jacky nodded and followed Ronnie to his room. “I'm going to bed too. Night Ron.”, Derek said. “Night Derek.” I waited until everyone was in there rooms, then I ran up the stairs and into Ryan's room. He was asleep. I smiled and climbed in next to him. I wrapped my arms around him, and he woke up. He turned over so he was facing me. “Ron?” “Yeah, its me baby.” “Oh, okay.” He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I kissed him, our tongues wrestling each other. I broke away and looked at him. “Ry, I'm sorry about earlier, your not a fat ass.” Even in the dark, I could tell he was smiling, and that alone made my stomach flutter.

“I know, its okay. I overreacted.” I kissed the top of his head. He buried his face in the crook of my neck. He started nibbling the skin on my collar bone, and worked his way up my neck. I giggled. Ryan, what are you doing?” Ryan didn't answer. His hand went down my pants and rubbed me through my boxers. I moaned. “Fuck me Ron.” I looked at him. “Right now? What if the guys hear us?” “We'll be quite. Pleeeease?” How could I say no to him? He's too hot and adorable to deny. “Okay fine. But We have to be quiet.” Ryan didn't waste any time. He pulled off my shirt and kissed down my chest. I pulled his shirt off as well and threw it off the bed. We had just started and I was already hard.

Ryan pulled down my pants and boxers at the same time. “Looks like you could use some help with that.” He smirked, and took the tip of my cock in his pretty little mouth. I let out a strangled moan, trying to be quiet. He took more of my dick in his mouth and hummed around me, making me thrust into his mouth. He gagged a little, but kept going. “Sorry babe.” He nodded, telling me it was okay. He kept going, and flicked his tongue against my length. I let out a soft moan, and thrust again, coming in his mouth. He swallowed all of it, licking up and down my length, making sure he didn't miss any. I grabbed his hair and pulled him up to kiss me. When I pulled away and sat up, he whined. I straddled him, grinding my hips into his. He moaned loudly. “Shh, be quiet Ry.” “I'll try.”, he whimpered.

I ripped off his pants, followed by his boxers. I bent over him, reaching into my nightstand drawer for the lube. Our dicks rubbed against each other, and he moaned. I got the lube and rubbed it all over my cock. I finished, closing it and throwing it aside. I positioned myself in front of his entrance, then pushed in a little, slowly. He cried out in pain. This was only the second time we'd done this, so he still wasn't used to it. I leaned up and connected our lips, trying to distract him from the pain. I pushed in a little more, and he was crying a little. “Oww, ahh, it hurts Ron!”, he cried. “I know baby, I know. It wont hurt for long.” I waited a little before pushing all the way in. He cried some more, and I kissed his eyes, licking away his tears.

I waited again until he calmed down a little. “Do you want to stop?” “He shook his head frantically. “Just keep going.”, he said gritting his teeth. I pushed in and out and soon he started to moan. I hit his prostate. “Ron........Oh god, Ron.”, he moaned, “Do that again!” I pounded into his prostate. He was moaning really loud now. “Oh fuck, oh fuck Ron!” “Shh, Ryan please try to be quiet baby.”I thrust a few more times into his prostate. “R-Ron.........OH RONNNNIIIIEEEE!”, he screamed, shooting his load all over my chest. So much for being quiet. I came inside him soon after, screaming hi name. “OH.......R-RYAN!” I collapsed on top of him, not pulling out yet. I smiled and kissed him. I pulled the covers over us and he snuggled into my chest. “I love you Ry.”, I whispered in his ear. “Love you too.”, he mumbled, already half asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to continue it. More chapters to come. :)