Status: Getting there!

The Boy Next Door

Finally!

I couldn't stop staring at the boy stood in front of me. His wet hair was dripping from the shower water leaving droplets of water to run down his chest making its way to the edge of the towel just below his hip bones. His face was still visibly pink as mine probably was.
My eye's stayed looked onto his face and body taking in every bit of detail as I could and I'm pretty sure he was doing the same.
During this little eye searching game, Mikey was oblivious to the match me and his brother were having and spoke before I started wondering about the things that was lying beneath that towel of his.
"Hey Geetard, no idea where your fucking stapler is. Why the fuck do you need it any way?"
Mikey's voice seem to startle the boy in front of me and turned to face Mikey, "Oh err, no reason…" His voice trailed off as he turned to look at me again, but this time with an intrigued look on his perfect fucking face.
Mikey looked at his brother, then at me again finally noticing our staring contest. "Err, Frank this is my brother Gerard, Gerard this is Frank, he lives next door to us," all through Mikey's sentence, he held an inquisitive tone to his voice, trying to figure out what all the staring was about.
But I have to admit, I could carry on looking at this boy forever, he is one fine piece of art. From his shy, sensitive voice to his perfectly shaped face and body. Eugh I could just eat him.

"Hey Frank," Gerard said suddenly more confident. "Nice tee-shirt," I looked at my Black Flag tee wondering what it was with the Way brothers and my fucking top but noticed Gerard's smirk when I looked back at him. I stifled a giggle remembering the scene from my bedroom window earlier on in the day, and smirked back at Gerard.
He looked down grinning when he realised I clocked onto what he was thinking about, and then, I giggled. Like a fucking little girl.
Confused Mikey looked as us, turning to his brother.
"Mentioning tee's, put some fucking clothes on Gee," Gerard turned a brilliant shade of pink, nodded and turned around.
"Nice to meet you, er, Frankie," He smiled at me.

I watched him walk out of the room, my eyes never leaving him. Gerard looked round, noticed me staring, smirked and started swaying his hips much more than was necessary. I couldn't help to just stare at his perfect arse. Eugh, Son of a bitch, he was perfect.

"Dude, he's not normally that weird, I promise," I just laughed at Mikey in response and carried on our comic book debate.

A couple of hours passed by with me and Mikey talking about pretty much everything. He told me about his girlfriend, Alicia, that was still in Belleville and how much he loved her. She seemed like a pretty cool girl, very much like Mikey by what he told me.

Then the awkward situation raised when he asked me if I had a girlfriend.
"Well, no. I had one in like, middle school but I err," I paused. I prayed to God (something I totally don't do) that he wasn't a homophobic dick.
"I realised that it wasn't for me and well, I'm gay," I blurted out.
He didn't even bat an eyelash. He just said "Cool," and we carried on normally.

An hour later, Gerard came back - fully dressed to my disappointment - and stood in the doorway while Mikey carried on talking.
I took a moment to pretty much check Gerard out, the black skinnies he was wearing clung to his legs and highlighted his package pretty well if I must say so myself. Shit, I had to look away in case uhumm - something - popped up to say hello.
The Iron Maiden top he was wearing also clung to his body, making the muscles on his arms stand out more than King Kong stood out in New York.
Okay, so that's an overstatement but still, he looked fucking hot. Specially with the small amount of smudged eyeliner he applied to his eyes.

Mikey finally had finally shut up about God knows what and glared at Gerard.
"What Gee, I was in the middle of talking there."
Gerard just laughed at him and said, "Your bass lesson starts in 15 minutes, get your shit together and go. Mom's taking you."
"Oh okay," replied Mikey. "Well Frankie, you can stay here, I'll be back in about an hour, don't miss me," and with that, he was out the door with his bass on his back and shouted to his mother.

"So Frankie, wanna hang out?"
Of course I nodded and couldn't say a single fucking thing without either stuttering or becoming a blubbering idiot.
"Kay then, I'll show you my room," He took me downstairs and well, I was a bit confused. Wouldn't we have stayed upstairs if we were going to his room?
He noticed my expression and explained to me that his bedroom was infact the basement.
Now that, is some cool shit.

We walked down stairs and as I took in the bedroom, my jaw dropped.
There were drawings everywhere and posters tacked up of pretty much all of my favourite bands.
I picked up one of the drawings on the desk and almost stumbled on one of the unpacked boxes on the floor.

"Heh, sorry bout that. I need to sort this shit out more," Gerard said with a sheepish grin.
"Did you draw this?" I asked him looking down at the perfectly drawn Docter Niles Caulder from Doom Patrol. The detail was amazing, I couldn't believe how perfect this boy was.
"Yeah," he replied and I almost jumped. He was so close behind me I felt his breath hit the side of my neck sending little tingles down the side of my body.
I turned around and looked up at him, he was smiling that stupidly cute smile of his again looking pretty expectant.
"This is amazing," I said, almost in a whisper.
"Thanks Frankie," he looked down at me with a wider grin on his face. "Wanna go on a walk to the park?" He asked me. Again, I just nodded, too afraid to speak.
"Okay lets go," and he grabbed my hand leading me to the front door.
I couldn't help but look at our entwined hands and feel a little giddy.

We walked out the front door, still hand in hand and made our way to the park.