Status: Getting there!

The Boy Next Door

This is it...

Gerard's POV

I was sat in the car trying to remember the directions I looked up earlier to the cinema. I was becoming more nervous by the minute, Frank must have noticed because he laid his hand gently on my thigh, instantly comforting me. It's strange that I can feel so comfortable around him - even if I was nervous.
I would have been freaking out by his little comforting move if he were some one else, but for some reason, he made me feel perfectly at ease. We wasn't talking but somehow it wasn't an awkward silence. For once I was content with silence, his presence was enough.
As we rounded the corner, I could see the big lights indicating that I in fact didn't make us lost and - looking at the time - not late. I was genuinely surprised with myself, I was normally shit at remember my way let alone to somewhere I have never been before.

I parked up next to the sidewalk, luckily finding a space straight outside the cinema, and quickly getting out of the car to open Franks door for him.
As I took Franks hand, his perfect giggle echoed the busy streets making me instantly grin.
"Shall we?" I asked. He giggles in response, took my hand and said "Indeed we shall."
We burst into a fit of giggles at how cheesy and old fashioned we were being with each other. Even though, yes, we did look like idiots, I knew I could be an idiot with him. I felt like I could be myself with him, and I loved every second of it.

We entered the cinema and I continued my want of being a gentleman by paying for everything - including Frank's fucking Skittle obsession (5 huge fucking packs just to make him happy!)
I decided upon seeing the new horror movie that had just come out, I knew Frankie would like it because the night before he told me his love of horror flicks. The ticket guy gave us a weird look but I shrugged it off, I didn't want a stranger to ruining this night for us.

We sat down at the end of the back row to be completely hidden and stayed holding hands for at least half of the movie. Half way in, the blood and gore came more frequent and the more blood and gore that was shown, the more Frank would jump and move closer to me.
By the time the fifth women was being ripped apart by a mutant rat thing or whatever - I wasn't really paying attention, I was looking at the fine sexy piece of ass next to me more than the film - Frank was fully scared. I thought at one point he was shitting himself just at how scarred he was.
I pulled him closer to me and flung my arm around his shoulder comforting him. He may seem like the tough punk kid, he really was a cute sensitive guy.

He looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes and whispered a "thank you" at me. I nodded and kept my eyes on him. "Skittles?" I offered him. To say I was surprised that he said no would be an understatement, I was so shocked I put my hand to his forehead and asked if he was feeling okay.
"Yeah, I'm fine Gee!" He smiled. That fucking smile. It made me melt. "Good," I whispered against his lips.
Before I knew it, Frank was leaning up towards me, my eye lids had fallen close and I was millimeters from kissing Frank. Then out of no where came a shout that angered me.

"Fucking Faggots!"

I looked at Frank and I think we thought the same thing. Fuck them, just piss them off even more.
I pressed my lips to Franks and it felt more amazing than I could ever imagine.
It felt as if tiny fireworks had been set off inside me. Fuck that, huge fireworks had been set off inside me. Our lips moved slowly at first, lips hardly paring, then Frank reached up so his hands were tangled into my hair. I was surprised when I felt Frank's tongue swiping my bottom lip, begging for entrance that I gave to him instantly.
Our tongues battled for dominance which I ended giving to Frankie. Every moment felt like something new and exciting had been let off within me. The movements felt rehearsed at how perfect it was even though everything was completely new.
I curled my arms around Frank's waist pulling him closer to me, feeling his tiny frame pressed against my chest. Just as I let out a moan another shout was made directed at us.

"Eugh, that's disgusting faggots!"2

I pulled away from Frank regrettably and beamed at him.
"Wanna go?" I whispered to him. His smile grew even more at my suggestion and pecked my lips once again with his own.
"Okay."
We walked out of the cinema hand in hand, both flipping off the idiots that shouted at us and made our way to my car.
The next part of the date already playing through my head kept that grin on my face.
It was going to be amazing.