Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Why are you jealous?

It was Monday and I couldn’t stand Mondays they were so boring; the only good thing about them was art and sometimes cheer practices.

Art was pretty fun Avyanna and I got to know more about Duston and he wanted to know stuff about Peyton, we were trying to help them get together but they were always so shy around each other when ever Peyton would talk to Duston he would stutter and he couldn’t get out what he wanted to say.

Duston had a bit more confidence but not much when it came to talking to Peyton, he would try and start a conversation but back out just as he was about to ask.

Avyanna and I were going to lock them in a room for days and then they would have to talk.

Right now we were at cheer practice but the boys were also practicing on the field so I guess you could say that it was good they were there because we could cheer for them.

We were taking a quick break and just sitting there talking and watching the guys play when one of the girls on the team sat next to me.

‘Do you know that Corbin has been looking at you this whole time’ she told me

‘What no he hasn’t, his probably just looking at Lindsey’ I told her

‘What ever you say, but just look and you will see’ she said then walked off.

‘I think she was right’ Avyanna said looking at Corbin and he was looking right my way.

‘But look Lindsey is right there so it might just seem that his looking at me but his looking at her?’ I said looking at him again but I could see that I was just lying to myself.

‘I wonder why his being likes this. I know if I ask him he won’t admit to it’ Avyanna said I just nodded agreeing with her I would really like to know why he has changed.

Cheer had soon finished and I was getting my stuff when one of the football guys Brett came up to me.

‘How’s it going sexy’ he said winking at me

I just rolled my eyes and didn’t reply to him.

‘Oh come on Mel don’t be mean to me’ Brett said

‘Whatever Brett not interested’ I said with a smirk

He was going to say something else but Corbin butted in.

‘Brett leave her alone and go take a shower you stink’ he said shoving him towards the change rooms I looked at Corbin giving him a weird look he just looked at me and smirked then walked off, well that was weird what is wrong with him.

**The next Day**

'So Melanie has Corbin made a move on you yet?' Duston said wiggling his eyes brows at me

'Oh my god not you to' I said throwing my hands in the air.

'He has a girlfriend remember' I told him

'Yeah but yous were childhood beasties and remember what they say' Peyton said

'What do they say Peyton?' Avyanna asked smirking she knew this was annoying me

'That old best friends always have feelings for each other no matter what' he said in a singing voice

'Whatever' I mumbled

'Oh don't say you didn’t like him when you were little' Avyanna said nudging me

'That all changed when we got to junior year and he joined the football team'

-Flash back-

'Corbin stop tickling me' I said trying to get away from him.

'Never' he said making me giggle

I ended up getting out of his hold and I started running I didn't know where just any where was good. But I sometimes forgot that Corbin was faster than me, he ended up grabbing me from behind and spinning me around.

'Corbin put me down' I squealed

'Nope your mine forever' he said soon stopping

'Whatever I’m sure you will find some girl and you will forget about me' I told him

'I would never forget about you'

'You will always be here' he said grabbing my hand and putting it on his heart.

-End of Flash Back-

Ha! That sure changed look at him now he doesn't even speak a word to me unless it’s about the football guys hitting on me or it’s him teasing me.

Avyanna gave me a small smile she knew that I did miss having Corbin around even if I wouldn't admit it, we started walking off to music which was another one of my favourite classes I had got my dad's talent of singing and playing the piano he was working on getting me to play the drums.

When we walked in we took our seats at the back and waited for our teacher to start the lesson, today we would be doing songs that have a meaning behind them we didn't have to tell the class what it was about but we just had to sing a song that meant something to us.

A couple of people went first they were really good then it came to Corbin's turn. Oh did I forget to tell you? his in this class to.

He got the guitar and sat down on the chair and look at the teacher then at the class.

'This song has a special meaning to it because I should have never let this person go but I did and they always will hold a place in my heart even if they don't know it' he said looking at everyone then stopping at me

“Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It’s empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm to young to worry
These streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past

I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, holding you till our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don’t want to leave you”

He was looking at me the entire time he was singing and I would always look away trying to get away from those brown eyes but every time I looked up back they were still looking at me.

Everyone clapped at the end just as the bell went for lunch, thank god for that I can finally get out of here.

Avyanna and I went straight to the big tree we usually sat under Duston and Peyton were already there and they were actually talking it was a miracle.

'Melanie...' Avyanna was going to speak about what happened in the music room but I didn't want to

'Don’t Av, just don't' I told her

I sat down and smiled at the boys

'How are yous?' I asked them

'Good' they both said at the same time

We talked about our day so far when I noticed Peyton and Duston go bright red then I looked down at their hands to see Duston had grabbed Peyton's hand and was now holding it I was trying my hardest not to squeal in excitement as was Avyanna cause she saw it to, it was so cute.

It was getting close to the end of lunch and Duston forgot his maths book so he ran off to go grab that and it was just Peyton Avyanna and I when a super visitor came.

'Hey bro how’s it going' Avyanna said to Corbin

'Hey sis it’s going good' he said then he looked at me and then back at the other two. Avyanna smirked and got up

'Peyton come with me I forgot something in my locker for next class' she said pulling him up

'Ill go its fine' I told her

'No you stay here we'll be right back' she said smiling, I only just realised what she was doing and I was going to kill her. She quickly ran off pulling Peyton along with her.

'So' Corbin said sitting down in front of me

'So'

'I see that Duston guy has been flirting with you' He said I gave him a funny look to see if he was joking but he wasn't

'He so hasn't been flirting with me' I told him

'He so has' He said raising an eyebrow

'He doesn’t like me that way, why are you jealous?' I asked crossing my arms over my chest

'...No' he said looking away from me

If I remember right he would always look away when he was lying but I could be wrong.

'Whatever' I said getting up and going to walk away but he grabbed my arm

'What?' I asked him

'You have something on your face' he told me and he went to reach his hand to my face to wipe it away but I quickly did before he could because I was already blushing and I didn't want him to see so then I quickly turned around and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh what do you think Corbin is up to?
Comments would be really nice i would like to know what your thinking of this story so far.

Melanie
Avyanna