Status: Unfinished(on hold)

Louder Than Thunder

Who is She?

Oh god, Jared what the hell! I thought as I walked towards the front of the building, checking my watch briefly then needing to check it again because I didn't pay attention. 2:58 PM, it read. I took my time walking, one step at a time, mostly to keep myself from hyperventilating and bursting into bloody tears again. Last night was so fucking terrible but, yet again it was the best in my life. I still remember the way he tasted, the way he smelled, how my heart sped to hyper-speed when he whispered I love you. Every little detail forever branded into my memory, the way it should be when one finds first love, true love. I wish I could say first kiss, or first touch but unfortunately that isn't the case. Now my mind was filled with the images of the terrible nightmares I've had since I was 5. Stop it, Riley! Stop thinking about it! You're gonna make them start again! I could feel the blood rising to my eyes I had to run into the bathroom.

I stood over the sink and looked in the mirror at a beautiful little girl who I didn't know. She had Dark brown, almost auburn hair and deep violet eyes that told a sad story of a girl who lost so much in here short lived life. She was thin and had decently developed breast's but she also had scars, so many scars... Just then a glimmer appeared in her eyes shining like a fresh strawberry, It was starting again.

I began to watch the beautiful little girl in the mirror turn into a freak. Her dark auburn hair somehow seeming to turn ugly and her violet eyes getting a glimmer of red, a beautiful disaster. That's what she was. That's what I was... the girl who was staring back at me was me. I screamed in horror at the image twisting in the mirror before me. I screamed louder and louder as the red began to stream out of my eyes, I couldn't help but scream until my knee's collapsed beneath me and I fell to the bathroom floor. I sat in horror remembering the girl I saw in the mirror. before I could open my mouth to scream again someone grabbed my arm and began pulling me swiftly and silently through the halls. The halls that through my eyes were red, everything was red, all I saw was red.

"Stay with me, Riley!" I heard a voice say from my left. But unfortunately I couldn't uphold his wish, I passed out, only remembering the air move beneath me as I was lifted from my feet.

------------------------------------------

I'm alive. I thought opening my eyes to take in the surroundings of the familiar yet distant memories of this room. I knew I was near someone special, someone who cared for me, I knew I was a girl. I knew all this even if I knew nothing else. I sat up slowly, taking caution. I didn't know who was here with me or if they were friend or foe. My heart was telling my body it was okay, telling me that being here was my home, and above all else that I loved the person here with me. My heart knew all this but, my brain did not. I closed my eyes for a moment hoping I was dreaming and I'd wake up and know who I was. As I opened my eyes, the person in the room with me stood up and stepped towards me. He acted as if we were lovers, only I didn't know this. His fingers caressed my cheek and everything stopped. The world was quiet, until a girl screamed, louder than I could imagine doing myself. Except it was me, I was the girl who screamed and I couldn't control it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait yet again, been so busy. Enjoy :)