Status: Enjoy!

Episode Two: Lost in Paradise

Part Three.

Castiel watched as she slept, just as he had for three months. He would never tell her or the Winchesters that. It was dangerous to sneak away to make sure she was safe, but something inside of him needed to ensure her safety.

In the short time he had been watching over her, his feelings began to grow. It was not his intention to feel for her, but it was so easy to be close to her. For the first time in all of his existence, he could see why his Father loved these humans in Evangeline. They were flawed creatures, but he could find no such imperfections within the sleeping red head.

She was as she always had been. Wild fire curls framing her lovely face. She looked so peaceful as she slept, little murmurs escaping her lips as she dreamed. Sometimes she would blush, and a faint smile would appear. He found that he rather liked how she blushed so prettily.

Very carefully so he wouldn’t wake her, Castiel carried her into the bedroom at the back of the bus. He laid her down gently and covered her with Caleb’s old quilt.

“Castiel…” She breathed.

He stood frozen, afraid he had awoken her. But she curled up with her pillow and was fast asleep. He knew she had dreamed of him, but he never heard her speak his name while in a deep slumber.

Curiosity peaked within him, making him wonder what she was dreaming about. Concentrating his “mojo”, as Dean called it, he stepped inside her dream.

She was sitting on the edge of a dock, her feet were dangling in the crystal blue lake water. She was basking in the warm sun, the bikini did little to hide her figure. As if sensing him, she turned her head and graced him with a smile. Even in her dream, she was lovely.

“Hey, Cas. What took you so long?” Evangeline asked.

Unsure of what to say, he sat next to her rigidly. Her smile never faultered. She took him by surprise and took his hand.

“How odd.” Her eyebrows knitted close together. “Usually in my dreams I can’t feel you. Maybe my mind is working double time.”

“Do we come here often?” Castiel asked, cautiously.

She shrugged. “Sometimes. Other times we’re in a bed. You should know this, you’re a part of my mind, too.”

He nodded. He didn’t want her to know he was really there with her. He should leave now before she figured it out.

“I must go, but I shall return soon.” Castiel told her, standing.

She stood too, confusion showing in her lovely face. “You promise?”

“Yes.” He lied.

Before he was able to return, she brought her sweet lips to his. The kiss was a shock, but not unwanted if he were completely honest with himself. More out of instinct than knowledge, he pulled her close, keeping a hold on her by her hips. Her tongue met his when he opened his mouth, taking his breath away and forcing his urges into overdrive. He dominated her mouth with his tongue, eager to taste all of her and to have no part of her mouth untouched by him. She moaned and he swallowed the sound. She tasted better than anything he had ever experienced. There was the possibility of danger in kissing Evangeline, and he liked the risk it posed.

All too soon she broke away from him, blushing just the way he liked. “Go, before I take you right here on this dock.”

It took everything within him to pull away and escape the dream. His lips still tingled from the kiss, yet he knew that it was not real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one hour?!

I know, its crazy. But I seriously hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what ya think. Thank you for reading.