Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Not Over You

It had been a week since I've been home. Kells was sitting on my bed reading one of my many journals I had laying around. He was smiling.

"I had no clue you wrote poetry and little stories," he looked up at me.

"That was a personal fiction of mine," I laid down next to him.

"Dakota?" he sat my notebook down on the floor and looked at me with all seriousness present.

"What's up?" I sat down in my mushroom chair in front of him.

"What made you write so much about me?" I paled.

"Let me guess. You found my little black book," he smiled.

"Just humor me and pretend I didn't," I rolled my eyes.

"You won't know and you will never know. As far as I'm concerned I am over it," I fake smiled.

He took it as I wasn't kidding and smiled. I'll bet damn well he could figure out I was lying.

"Alright. Not going to argue," he picked up a photo album.

"You and I both know you'd lose," I grinned evilly.

He shrugged. There was something missing inside of him. You could tell.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I climbed onto my bed.

"Angel and I are kind of serious. Well... I like her alot," I grinned.

"I'm happy for you," I lied.

I felt my heart breaking with each passing second. I looked down.

"I hope you find someone who makes you feel like Sam did," he caressed my cheek.

"I wish," I laughed.

He took out his phone and smiled. He laughed and stared at me.

"I've got to run," he hugged me and walked out of my room.

He was serious about her. I knew I had to move on.

-

I decided to return to school. We had started second trimester. I guess I was happy to be around people who were my age. I walked into my math class with a smile.

"Dakota!" a brunette waved to me.

"Hey," I sat next to him.

"I'm Alex," I blushed.

"You obviously know me," he laughed.

"Damn straight," he leaned back in his seat.

He was shorter than Kells, but he was more gorgeous. He had pretty, deep blue eyes and a perfect smile. He had a light baby face, but he was adorable.

"I'm so ready for this class to get over," I grabbed my cell phone and stared.

"You look upset girl," he sat his hand on my shoulder.

"Shit. Nope. Moved back in with my mom," he smiled.

I handed him my phone. He put his number in. He handed it back and the bell rang. Calculus had begun and so did a friendship.

-

I walked from school to Ashleigh's. Since she was now my only connection to the house and my only female friend, I decided to tell her the awesome news.

I walked into the house. It was eerily quiet. I looked around.

"Dakota!" I stared at the idiot blonde boy.

"Fuck and off," I pushed past him.

"Fuck that," he grabbed my hand.

"Seriously. I've had a good day. I met someone," I smiled and showed him a picture of Alex.

"Sweet. Don't care," I pulled away and walked away before I could hear more.

"Least he ain't an ignorant player who had someone special in front of him," I walked into Ash's room.

"The hell?" Dre walked out and stared at him.

"He needs to get over the fucking fact I moved on," Slim snorted.

"Stop lying to yourself Dakota. Just 'cause he ain't on your twitter or in your phone don't mean you still don't look at y'alls shit together," I flipped him off.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't do that shit. He did it too," I stared at Kells.

"I call bullshit," Dre and I watched Kells for a reaction.

His face was turning pink. He was watching Slim with a pissed off face. I looked at him. He shrugged, grabbed his phone and showed me a video clip of MGK and Dakota.

"A fan made this shit. A fucking fan," I stared.

"Dakota and MGK? A couple or not?" I stared at the blonde.

"What was the song?" I took his phone.

"Fire by Daniel Lanois," I stared.

"Fuck," I sat down on the stairs and watched it.

'She's like insane. It's fun having her on tour. She makes things complete. Like a sister, but more. She's like Amber to Wix, only she's mine,' Video Kells stated.

'He's fucking psycho. Like for real, but he's so fucking adorable it's unreal. I love being around him. He's such a cool kid,' it was my voice.

"When did you find this?" he put a finger over my lips.

"Last night," Kells sat next to me.

"Reaction?" I slid closer to the banister and away from him.

"Shocked as shit. I caught you," I stared.

"Eh?" I pulled my knee up.

"Hey, can I talk to her alone for a sec?" Dre and Slim walked out of the room.

"About what," I snapped.

"Why do you lie to me?" I paled.

"About my feelings? No one wants to admit they love someone. I damn sure don't want to admit that twice now I have almost given my virginity to you like a dumbass. It makes me feel stupid. I've tried convincing myself it's a stupid phase, I'll get over it. I've been around you for what? Eight or nine months. I'm fucking stupid for sticking with my sensitive heart.

"To top it off... I used to get out at night and not come home until Slim would text me it was safe because you had a girl over. He took me out and would let me vent my shit out. Why? Because he knew as much as I did that I was head over heels for you. I damn sure don't want to admit it to myself that I would give my virginity to you in a heartbeat," I laughed.

He took my hand and pulled me upstairs to his room.

"The hell?" he sat down and stared at me.

"The hell what?" I realized how dorky that sounded.

"Tell me everything else you hide," he put his head in his hands.

"Oh? You mean when you were sick that whore came on and gave you a blowie. You had no clue I left. Slim didn't until after she left. The day I moved out, my mom immediately asked what did that kid do. That shit is bad. Slim knows when I'm leaving. He knows it all when it has to do with me," I smiled.

"I didn't know. I just figured you'd needed time away from me. Until the shit with Angel happened," I snorted.

"Fuck that dumb brunette piece of shit," I sat on the floor.

"Damn. You really hate her," I stood up and took my shirt off.

Across my back was a scar.

"She sliced my back. I had to get fifty-six stitches," I smiled.

"Damn. What a bitch. She still ain't got shit on you," he kissed it.

"Thought she was your weekly bitch," I jerked away.

"Fuck that. She was with this Alex kid," I faced him.

"I showed you a picture of him, didn't I?" he nodded.

"Yeah," he laid back.

"Feel like an idiot?" he nodded.

"Bet you wish you listened to me," he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up," he poked my belly button.

I smiled. He stared at me. I felt tears pooling in my eyes. I blinked and they fell. He pulled me closer and laid his head on my stomach. He gripped my hips.

My phone went off. It was Adam Lambert.

"You're the only one that knows me better than I know myself," I sang with my ringtone.

"Cheesy," he looked up at me.

"Shut up," I stared at his blue orbs.

He smiled.

"So I think I like the thought of anal," he grinned.

"Fuck!" he pulled me on top of him.

"I take it you like anal," he nodded and kissed my shoulder.

"I want the butt," he squeezed my butt harshly.

"The sick part is... I actually watch anal porn," his eyes shot up at me.

"I want the butt now," he pulled me down against him.

"Just the butt?" he laughed.

"The butt. You can keep your pussy. I want this tight ass that you shake all the fucking time," I rolled my hips against him.

"Fuck you Dakota," he bit my neck and rolled me onto my back.

"You've got to get me off first. I don't have a dick that gets turned on quick," he smiled and pulled my bra off.

I ripped his shirt off and threw it to the side of the room. He laid me down on the bed. I squirmed up to the pillow. I could see the outline of his hardness through his red skinnies.

"Kiss me," he smashed his lips to mine.

He grinded against me. I grabbed at my shorts button. He stared at me.

"I'm nineteen and have never masturbated. Fuck off," his eyes went wide.

He leaned back on his heels. He stared at me. My button was undone. He stared at my body. His hands stayed on my thighs.

"Can I touch you down there?" he ran his fingers up the crotch of my shorts.

"Yeah," he tugged my shorts down my long, freshly shaved legs.

He ran his fingers across my inner thighs.

"I want to eat your box," he leaned down and kissed my abdomen.

"Eat it then. Make my kitty purr," he nipped my clit.

I jumped a little. He laughed. He ran his tongue across the core. He ran a finger across the opening and slowly slipped it in.

"Dakota," he looked up at me.

"Mhm," he pulled his finger out and grabbed my hands.

"Don't do anything you won't regret," he kissed me.

I could taste myself upon his soft lips. I felt my nether region craving more of him. I grabbed at his pants. I fought the button and zipper.

"Feisty," he pulled them off and pressed his Ethika covered dick against my center.

"Kells," I rolled my hips against him.

I could feel him twitching in his briefs. I bit down on his bottom lip. I wrapped my legs around him. I felt the head of his manhood press against my entrance.

"Why do you do this to me?" he kissed my neck.

"Because you are so fucking sexy when you want me," I kissed him.

"If you'd let me, I would fucking take your virginity both ways," he growled.

"Let's not growl," I clawed up his back.

"Nails!" he nudged my chin with his nose.

He pulled back onto his heels. He looked at me. His eyes dark. He swallowed. I giggled and grabbed the Ethika line. He let out a deep breath.

"Colson?" he smiled.

"Dakota," he pressed his forehead against mine.

He was quivering.

"I hate you right now," he laughed.

"Why?" I took his hands.

"Because you want to keep your pussy to yourself," he bit his bottom lip.

I bit my lip and smiled at him.

"If I gave it to you, would you promise not to run off," he kissed me.

"Yeah. I promise," he slipped a finger inside of me.

I reached over into his drawer and grabbed a condom. He watched me contently. He got an evil grin.

"I'm doing this shit right," he grabbed a bottle of lube and smiled.

"No. Just no," he sat the bottle down and kissed me.

"If it hurts, please tell me," he kissed me.

"I will," I pulled his briefs off.

He was a lot bigger than I believed him to be.

"I will destroy you," he laughed.

"Do it," I tore the package open and smiled.

I took the condom out and pinched the top.

"For being a virgin in every way, you sure know what you're doing," I slid the condom down him.

"A lot of porn. My Brazzer's account's been suspended a lot," he sighed.

He grabbed a pillow and slid it under my hips.

"Don't ask," I shrugged and giggled.

"Scared?" I nodded.

"This is going to hurt," he positioned himself.

I felt him slowly slid inside of me. I tensed. He stopped.

"You okay?" I nodded.

He slid in a little bit farther.

"Ow!" I smacked him.

"I can stop and we can try again later," I blushed.

"You sure?" he nodded and kissed me.

"Def. I need a shower though," I smiled.

"Thanks," he slowly slid out of me.

"We tried," he hugged me.

"I tried. You inflicted pain," he took my hands.

He kissed me and laid down.

"Screw shower?" he pulled me against him.

"Yeah," he rubbed his nose into my chest.

"That works," I wrapped my arms around him.

I closed my eyes and began to drift off into sleepy land.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know. Silly me. A little like angry?