Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Turn of Events

I handed the Bouncer my ID and he smiled.

"Welcome home," I giggled and walked in.

I was rocking my Chuck T's and an off shoulder, cut-off. My shorts were showing off my legs. You could see my 'Invincible' tat across my side and 'Splix' across my shoulders. My abdomen tattoo was two nautical stars and 'Freiheit' in German. It meant freedom. I sat at the bar and smiled at Jonny. He grinned back at me. He was a ripped Mexican who saved my ass more times than anyone else.

"Hey beautiful girl. What can I get you tonight?" I licked my lips.

"I want a Bloody Mary. The Rager is back baby," I kissed his cheek.

"You ain't the only Rager here tonight. Kells is ready to play too," I bit my lip and took a drink of the alcoholic substance.

"He ain't seen shit," I walked up to the stage.

I grinned up at the microphone.

"We got a badass in the house!" Jonny shouted over the other microphone.

"Hey y'all! The Splix is back! Party up!" I grinned as a hip-hop track started and the bass started pumping.

"She got balls getting up there," I started dancing.

"Who thinks I should get her to sing!" I hopped off stage and walked to Jonny.

"I should deck you!" his eyes showed dead seriousness.

"You stopped when Sam died. Get the fuck up there and sing California King Bed," I felt the tears welling up.

"Splix doesn't cry," I looked at him.

"No, but Sammy would love to see you do it," I stared.

The crowd cheered when I picked up the acoustic guitar.

"Four years ago today, I lost someone important. My best friend Sammy. This is for you," I strummed the first notes and started to sing 'California King Bed'. I smiled as the words rolled off my lips. It was almost as if Sam was holding me while I sung. Kells was in the front row watching me. I finished and smiled.

I sat the guitar down and hopped off the stage. Kells took my hand and smiled.

"Hey," I looked into his blues.

"You sing really pretty," he looked shy and innocent.

"I'm going to down about three more drinks and fucking party," I stared into the distance.

"Rage mode?" I gave him my most evil grin.

"Fucking right," Jonny handed me another drink.

I downed it and smiled. I looked at the kid in front of me and got a shit eating grin.

"She's gone," I stuck my tongue out and climbed onto the bar.

"Naw baby. I just returned," I started to dance up on the bar.

"She always this wild?" I did the splits and smiled at Kells.

"She's usually worse. More like she'll vandalize anything she can with a bat, spray paint or her fists. Broke her knuckles in a behavior center. She's quite the trouble maker when she pleases," I looked at Jonny and pointed down at the scars.

"That fucking cunt had her shit coming," I took a piece of ice from the empty glass.

"Rebel," I looked at Kells.

"What? I'm fucking crazy. They said I was ADHD. I showed them ADHD. They gave me Prozac... Well... I ended up getting locked up longer. They tried Abilify. Hello Zombiefied. For like what... A year I was locked away and told no family or friends. I straightened up for like a month. Then Sammy got shot. Then I was locked up for three. Now I'm here talking to y'all," I looked at the ground.

"You had it rough," Jonny rolled his eyes.

"Nope. I just chose to be a crazy mother fucker. I split an eighteen year old's head open because he called my brother a faggot and tried to hit me," I smiled.

"That fucker happened to be Swisher's ex-boy," I looked at him.

"You mean Leticia and Riya's fuck toy that they threw around. Riya was my best friend. Then like she bails on me like everyone did but you and Sam. Remember that. I needed a home and my girl. She ditched me when she got pregnant, but by then I was going to State. Then I got a letter from Let saying we can't talk to you. Bull fucking shit. I spent those three years by myself. She tried fucking hittin' my mom up. I saw her walking and flipped her off. Her face was priceless," Kells' eyes stayed put.

"Riya? Like black girl, college chick Riya?" I nodded.

"Yeah that Riya. She was friends with Cassidy, who was my sister. She started ignoring me for you, back when you were attractive and mighty fucking hilarious. She told me a bunch of bull and that's why she couldn't see me. Jonny and Sam's brother were the only one's who welcomed me home with open arms," I looked into the blonde kids eyes.

"Let me get this straight. I know you from when Riya and I were sleepin around. Riya ditched you for me," I nodded.

"Basically. Riya's a bitch now. She's dead to me like everyone else who bailed on me while I was in juvey. So as far as I'm concerned she can drop the fuck dead," I handed Jonny my keys and walked out of the club.

-

The cold air had covered my skin. I had no destination in mind, just a walk. I was following the direction my heart wanted me to go. It landed me in front of Sam's grave. I laid there and watched the stars.

"I wish you were home," I smiled.

I knew he could hear me and that's what made me feel better inside. I kissed the top of his grave and walked out of the graveyard. My heart was empty the rest of the night.