Love Like a Tidal Wave

Would you have sex with her?

“He said that to you?!” Jaime’s fiancé made a disgusted look after I told her what had happened between me and the Mexican guitarist. We were picking up the PTV ladies and having our regular coffee date every other week. I haven’t gone because of the situation I’m in with Tone but I needed advice and since Feena is out of the USA on vacation, I decided the PTV ladies would help a comrade in need.

“YES! I don’t even know what to do anymore.” I put my arms up and over my head while she drove. I was wearing my shades because I haven’t been sleeping this past week. I’ve been up waiting for Tony to come home or to see if even came home. Even if I tried sleeping, I couldn’t. I’d close my eyes for five minutes and when I checked my phone, it has been an hour. It was crazy.

“So that was the last time you guys spoke?”

I nodded my head. We arrived at Vic’s house and Cara came running down the stairs with her phone in one hand and purse on the other.

“I’m here!” She shouted with a bright smile.

“Tony is being a fucking douchebag again!” Bekah shouted out loud.

Cara’s smile left her face right away. “Aw, what he do this time?” She climbed inside the back seat and closed the door. She had a serious face expression on. I turned around my seat and faced her.

“He basically told me he can’t have sex with me anymore!”

Her eyebrows creased up and her jaw dropped. “Well that’s certainly not a nice thing to say to you.”

“Ugh!” I groaned in frustration. Bekah left the neighborhood and next we picked up Mike’s ex-girlfriend Stacy. We consider her a PTV girl because we adore her dorkiness and she was the one Mike let lose because he was a prick. He didn’t want any commitment. He was going to grow old and lonely…like I would if Tony and I didn’t settle down the problem.

“You don’t think he’s cheating on you, do you?” The little southern girl asked.

“CARA!” Bekah shouted.

“What? I’m just asking. When a guy won’t sleep with you it’s because he’s sleeping with someone else.” She looked at me.

“You watch too much tv. Go get laid!” Bekah commented then turned her attention towards me. “Sorry.”

“I’ve had that thought in my mind since the first time we attempted to have sex but I didn’t want to jump into conclusion.” I rolled my lips together and then bite down my bottom lip.

“We’ll fix this!” Cara said with determination. “Even if we have to go out with the guys when Tony is with them. We’ll stalk him until we find out who he’s cheating on you with!”

“He’s not cheating!” Bekah argued back to Vic’s wife as we pulled up to Stace’s house. Stace came walking out on the phone with Mike. Perhaps? She opened the door on the other side of Cara and sat down. She concluded her conversation on the phone and then tossed it inside her bag.

“TONY’S CHEATING ON CAROLINA!” Cara informed Stace.

“WHAT!?” She shouted and changed her attention towards me.

“OH MY GOD! I’m gonna punch you in the face! HE’S NOT CHEATING ON HER!” Bekah shouted in anger.

“Then why won’t he have sex with her!? Huh!?” Cara placed her arms up in the air while she looked at Bekah from the rearview mirror.

Bekah stood quiet for a few seconds before answering her. “He’s on his fucking rag.”

We pulled up to the restaurant and parked on the curb. We climbed out, continuing our discussion.

“Our plan is to go out with the boys as much as possible so we can find who the mistress is.” Cara looked at each of us. She was adorable when she was coming up with a plan. The look on her face made me laugh because she was so tiny yet she had a big attitude.

“Mike invited me to the fair this weekend. I’ll be on the lookout for Tone?” Stace suggested while we sat down on a table outside in the sunny weather.

“Cara, if we find out that he’s not cheating, I will rip those tiny ears from you so you won’t be able to hear again.” Beks looked through her menu and ignored that she was mad. Food made her happy and less cranky. Well, Bekah is always like that. She’s pretty funny and adorable. Just once you get on her bad side, you’re a dead man walking.

“What would you think if Jaime stopped having sex with you? You’d think the same!” Cara told Bekah.

“Maybe he’s tired of having sex with me. What if I’m not fuckable anymore?” I pouted my lips. It could have been that. I couldn’t think of another reason why he wouldn’t sleep with me other than cheating.

“Don’t say that!” Stace shouted at me.

“You’re beautiful baby girl!” Cara placed her hand on top of mine. She smiled sincerely and then winked. “I’d turn lesbian for you.”

I laughed.

“You’d turn lesbian for anyone.” Bekah commented and I laughed again because it was true.

“Well Carolina is my number one choice.” Car turned to her menu. She tucked in her blonde hair behind her ear and pursed her lips as she tried to pick out what food she wanted to eat.

“I thought I was?” Stacy pouted also and pretended to wipe away a tear from her brown eyes. I smiled at them all and began to look at the menu.

“No one is gonna wanna have sex with a mother of two and soon to be divorced.” I frowned.

Our waiter came and introduced himself to all of us.

“Question, and hypothetically speaking, would you have sex with her?” Cara asked the gentleman who was gonna take our order. I wanted to punch her in the face because it was embarrassing.

“CARA!” Bekah and I shouted in unison.

“I—”

“We won’t judge you or get you fired. We just want your honest opinion.” Stace added. Cara removed my sunglasses from my eyes and tickled me so I can laugh. I wanted to look away but she got my chin and made me face the waiter.

The waiter looked at me and smiled. “I’m sorry but I’m the type of guy who likes to take girls out on dates and romance them with gifts and flowers before getting intimate with them. I respect women so I can’t really answer your question…but if I had to answer your question, then yes. I would make love to you in the future if we were serious about each other.”

I smiled. That’s one of the sweetest things I ever heard a guy say to anyone. Cara faced me. “You’re fuckable Carolina,” she concluded and I laughed in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry. Excuse my friends. They’re drunk. I’ll take a raspberry iced tea.” I hid my face from him and turned to Stacy. She smiled and ordered her drink.

We continued talking about my problem with Tony. They all wanted me to confront him about it but Tony and I haven’t fought and I wasn’t planning on getting into an argument with him. With all the progress we made, I wasn’t going to throw it away because I thought he’s cheating. He’d flip out on me AND call me out because of Mike.

“Here you go. You ladies have a beautiful day today.”

“Thank you,” we all said to the waiter. I got the check and opened the book. I found the receipt with his name and number. I flushed and Cara took it away from my hands and stared at it.

“He likes you!” She whispered loudly. They all took a look at it and smiled at me.

“See, if you do get divorced, you have Nathan.” Stace beamed and I shook my head while smiling.

“No, then she won’t be a PTV lady.” Bekah frowned, getting up from her chair. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me.

“You’ll always be my bestie.”

“Plus, I’m not a PTV lady.” Stacy informed us with a big frown.

“Stacy, you’re still considered a PTV lady. That won’t change. Carolina will always be a PTV lady also. We’re the best four the guys ever had and will have. They won’t find another woman as beautiful, smart, amazing, and better than us.” Cara joined the hug with Bekah and I. Stace joined also.

“I love you people so much.” Her voiced cracked and we all chuckled. “Let’s go to the plaza! They have a sale in Forever 21!” She jumped and started walking away.

“I need to use the restroom before we leave.” Bekah left.

Cara wrapped her tiny arm around me. “He’s a dead man walking.”

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. “I love you Cara.”

“Yay!” She shrieked. “No bitch messes with my Carolina Perry!”

“Carolina Hernandez,” I corrected her with a smile.

“I like Carolina Perry better. It sounds hot.” She nodded her head, staring straight ahead.

Image

I arrived home after an afternoon/evening with the ladies. I was tired and all I wanted to do was rest in bed and sleep for the rest of the night or the rest of the year. That would be fun. I wouldn’t even want to worry about Tony anymore. If I’m supposed to get divorced, then let me get divorced.

...I should probably talk to him about it. About us. No more ignoring, no more waiting around. He's gonna tell me why he can't have sex with me and if he has no reason, then we will fucking have sex. I'm putting my foot down! It’s been months since we had sex and I can’t wait any longer!

I'm gonna read my book and wait for him to come home...IF he comes home. Which I do hope so because I'm really tired and the kids are spending the night with Jaime.

I read my book and waited for Tony’s arrival. Thoughts came across my head about the days we spent back when all this bullshit started…

~

I got home from work and I took off my jacket and hung it up on the closet. I saw Tony's things on the coffee table, but he wasn't in the living room.

I walked down the hallway and heard the shower running. I checked on the kid's room and saw them sound asleep. I kissed each of their foreheads and pulled the covers over their backs. I then went to the kitchen to make some coffee since I really like coffee. It makes me sleep which is really odd.

I heard Tony’s phone go off and I ignored it since it was not my phone. I grabbed a mug from the cupboard and placed it on the counter. I then grabbed a small packet of Splenda and ripped the top off. The phone rung again and this time, I got curious. It was almost one in the morning and I wanted to know who was calling him this late.

I started walking to the living room while keeping my gaze at the hallway, just in case Tony stopped showering. I looked over the phone and saw "Two missed calls" on the screen and then the display went off. I was tempted to pick it up and check who it was but then I thought about him knowing I looked through his phone, so I walked away and went back to the kitchen.

It started ringing again and I quickly ran to the coffee table and peered at the screen.

Stephanie Dearing (mobile)

My eyes shot opened wide as my heart pulse started to increase rapidly. I continued staring at the screen, at her picture, hoping I was seeing the wrong name on the screen.

I heard the facet on the shower go off and I quickly went back to the kitchen to make my coffee. I got out the milk and placed it on the counter. A few seconds later, I heard Tony opened the bathroom door and walked down the hallway. "Lina, you home?"

I wanted to ignore him but I couldn't because it would be obvious that I'm mad at him. "In the kitchen." I replied, trying not to sound agitated.

I heard footsteps approaching while I stared at the coffee maker. I wanted my coffee already. I wanted to go sleep and pretend it was a dream.

He came from behind, moved my hair to the other side and kissed my neck twice and smiled. I opened the drawer and took out a spoon. He continued to kiss my neck and then my shoulder. He then snaked his arms around me and pulled me towards him, biting my neck. "Kids are asleep." He reminded me, his breath hitting my neck.

You are not sleeping with him until you find out why he's talking to Stephanie again! My mind shouted. Now if I can control myself.

He headed for my ear but I turned around to face him. He kissed me and pinned me on the counter, pressing his body to me, feeling his cock on my leggings. Oh boy, this is going to be hard.

Push him away Carolina.

His hands slid down to my thighs and he lifted me up onto the counter. I wrapped my arms around his cold wet neck and pulled him forward. His tongue entered my mouth and our breathing got heavier. His hands grabbed the hem of my shirt and in one swift movement, discarded the fabric material from my body. He started kissing my neck, biting and sucking making me moan a little.

Carolina, I understand you have needs, but NO!

I pushed him away softly and he looked at my eyes. “Okay we’ll skip foreplay.”

I chuckled, “It’s not that. It’s just…Leia has been catching us a few times and I don't think it's a good idea to do this when they're home."

His smile grew, "We'll lock the door to the bedroom. No problem." He tried kissing me again but I stopped him. "Come on Carolina. I'm practically naked under the towel. Just a quick one wouldn't hurt. She's in her deep sleep already."

I could see he was getting frustrated and I wasn't in the mood to fight tonight but I also wasn't in the mood to sleep with him knowing Stephanie was back in the picture. But what's there to worry about when I'm married to him already? I know he won't cheat on me. I'll just ask him another time.

Don't do it!

I snaked my arms around his neck and started kissing him again. He picked me up from the counter and walked towards the bedroom, making sure he locked the door behind him. He placed me on the bed and started undoing my button and zipper from my black jeans while I took off my ankle boots. He pulled off my jeans and then hovered on top of me. He started kissing the spot under my ear while his breathing got heavier.

You'll regret this.

I continued ignoring my mind and started to roll down my panties. I closed my eyes while he spread my legs apart and inserted his hard shaft inside me really hard. My knees were brought up after his move. He continued to go in his fast pace while I tried holding back the loud moans trying to escape from my mouth. I groaned quietly when he picked up the pace even more. I tangled my fingers on his hair while the other one was around his neck.

ASK HIM CAROLINA!

I shut my eyes tightly trying to ignore the sight of her name on his phone but it was driving me insane. Why did I look at his phone? Why couldn’t I just ignore it and paid attention to my coffee instead?

It wasn’t long before the question blurted out of my mouth, "Why are you talking to Stephanie again?"

He stopped his thrusts and his eyes pierced through mine. "You looked through my phone!?" He shouted at me. I covered my eyes with my arms and demanded him to get off me. "Why the fuck were you looking through my phone!? You have no business—”

"Why are you talking to her Tony?" I asked again, more calmly, knowing he wasn't going to lower his voice. He removed his dick from inside and climbed out of bed and got out a pair of fresh boxers from his drawer.

"Why are you invading my phone?!" He continued shouting.

"She kept calling you! I didn't even touch your god damn phone! I just saw the screen!" I shouted back in defense.

"Why are you being nosey then? You don't see me asking who's calling you!"

"Who the fuck is gonna call me in the middle of the night, Tony?"

He ignored me. He opened the door and walked out, not saying another word.


~
I’ve be sexually frustrated for too long and I don’t know how long I’ll last. I tried to keep my mind occupied by reading my book. After reading three chapters, I gave up on him. I slammed my book shut and placed it on the night stand. I reached for the lamp, turned off the lights and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up alone once again. I wasn’t surprised. I knew he wouldn’t come home last night. I haven’t even heard from him in almost a week. Our next and final counseling appointment was tomorrow. I don’t know if he’ll go or not.

I removed the blankets off my body and hoped into the shower for a hot bath. I stopped the water before it over filled and sank my body in the tub for a few minutes. That always seemed to help me with every situation I was in.

I rubbed my eyes after I pulled myself out of the water. I cleaned myself and then got out of the water and put on my bathroom robe. I bent over and dried my hair with the towel and then wrapped it around my head. I went to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker then went to my room. I changed into something comfortable.

When I finished making breakfast, I grabbed my keys from the key holder and walked to my car. I turned on the ignition and started to drive down to San Diego. I drove in silence. I wasn’t in the mood to listen to music. I also had my phone turned off since last night because I didn’t want anyone to bother me.

I arrived at my destination and parked the car outside on the curb. I was afraid to get out and knock on the door so I stayed put for a few minutes pondering. I wanted to follow my mind’s advice but I know it wasn’t something I should do. I trusted Tony but ever since that night, our marriage started to fall.

Minutes turned to hours and I was just staring at the black steering wheel in front me. I grabbed the keys out of the ignition and grabbed the handle of the car door. I stopped and put the keys back on the ignition to start the car.

DO IT, my mind screamed.

I took the keys out again and aimed for the door but I stopped once again.

“FUCK!” I yelled and slammed my fists onto the steering wheel. “I’m going to do this!”

I opened the car door and got off the car. I closed the door behind me and put the alarm on the car. I walked up the curb and headed up the stairs. I found apartment 40 and took another deep breath before knocking. I felt my heart pounding inside and I decided to walk away.

“Carolina?”

I stopped on my tracks and looked back. There she was with a confused expression on her pale face. Her hair was short and still blonde.

“This was a bad idea. I’m sorry.” I answered.

“No, it’s fine. What brought you down here in San Diego?” She crossed her arms under her chest and looked at me. I couldn’t look at her anymore. I wanted to punch her in the face but I know I shouldn’t.

“Is Tony cheating on me with you? Or did you guys ever got together when we were married?”

Her expression changed. “What?”

“I know, I just…” my voice trailed off and I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. “Did you guys hooked up or not? Be honest with me Stephanie. I’m not going to hurt you, I’m not going to scream I just need to know because he hasn’t been home in days.”

She shifted her weight onto the other one. “I haven’t seen him since January…and no, we didn’t. He loves you.”

I felt relieved. “That’s all I wanted to know. Thank you.” I wiped my tear away and started walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!
Thank yous to:
ninjapenguinn
ZombieBekah
adieu_
NervousHolyGhost
WhiskeyKitty
mexiquinn
Briannaaa
littleedeath- lmao i know right?
partypoison_4321
kristinaamo
kayla1193- I'm no peasant, I'm a friggen queen haha
JennaSmithLovesPTV
michaelaangel
autumlovesit
Soullust
baby scars
faussaire
PTVFangirlForLife
Captain.Tiff_