You Belong With Me

one

Joanne's point of view:
"Please, please, please come to reading, i really want you there, and i want you to meet the guys!" "I'll go to reading to watch you play, but im not sure about meeting the guys max, yeah sure i know Chris, but im really nervous about meeting the others"Max and Joanne were sitting in their kitchen having breakfast, while max was begging her to meet the guys. She'd met Chris about 7 and a half years ago at a skate park, and they clicked easily and became really goods friends, and thanks to Joanne, Chris finally grew some balls and asked out Georgie. It wasnt a huge house, but big enough, she lived there with max and Henri, although at times, with the amount of friends they all have it seemed like everyone lived there. "come on Joanne, its been 6 years, what are you still nervous about? Their gonna love you, just as much as i do" Max whined, "I dont know max, just let me think about it ok?" "fiiiinnnneee, but im not giving up, you have 3 days to decided" max stated

I got up out of my chair and but my dish in the dishwasher, then went upstairs to my room, leaving max to whine about me not meeting the rest of his band. I wasnt sure why I was so nervous about meeting Josh, Dan and Matt its not like I didnt know who they were, after all the stories max had told me, and the videos he's showed me of the band being on tour, I already liked the guys, but didnt know what they thought of me, after all, Max had told them all about me. I stood there in front of my wardrobe thinking about what i could wear, i honestly didnt know if i was in a dressing up mood, or just a chill out clothes kind of day. After i looked out of the window and noticed it was nice and sunny, i thought, hell its gunna be a shorts kinda day, as im not gonna get much more sunny days in bloody shit weather england. I decided on a pair of cut off demin shorts, a white cat antique vest (yeah the perks of your best friend owning a clothing company, free clothes!!) and my red vans. I gathered my clothes and put them out on the bed, and went to the shower, letting the hot water run over me, i started to question myself about meeting the guys, you know, pro's and con's.

Pro's they were really special to Max, and Max had wanted us to meet for a long time, they seemed like really nice guys, funny and sweet, and i always loved to watch them live, i loved the energy they gave off, and the fact that it really showed that they loved what they were doing. Another pro would be that their all very good looking guys, especially Dan, I admitted to myself that i liked Dan a few years back, but never said anything to Max about it, which is unusual as i tell him everything, it was those blue eyes of his, that had me hooked, lined and sinker, they were just amazing. Then there was the con's, They guys not liking me, thinking im stuck up coz i havent taken the time to meet them yet, oh and the main and most important one, making a complete twat of myself infront of them. I have a habit of speaking my mind, and not giving a shit about what i say, which has got me in more trouble than i care to mention.
After i was done in the shower, i dried my long light brown hair, and straightened it how i like it, i applied a little amount of foundation,thin line of eyeliner to the top of my lids, and mascara, and finished it off with some lipgloss. I thanked the heavens i was friends with georgie, that girl taught me everything about make-up.I got dressed and went downstairs to find max in the living room playing on his guitar.

Max's point of view:
I know im pestering Joanne about meeting the guys, its just that i dont want to hide her anymore, i know that might sound selfish that i have been, but i feel like im not sharing every part of my life with her, and i want to, shes my best mate for fuck sake. I remember the 1st time i met her, i was 5 years old, and i was sitting playing in the front garden with my mum, when a car and a moving van pulled up to the house next door to ours. I saw a woman get out of the passenger seat and move to the back of the car, where she helped out a little girl about my age, she has long light brown hair, and blue eyes, she was very pretty i thought to myself. my mum then stood up and went towards the family which consisted of, a man, 2 boys and of course the woman and little girl.I remember the girl looking at me smiling, and i smiled back instantly thinking this girl is gonna be my best friend for life, there was just something about her. I got up to go with my mum, when i felt this urge to go up to the girl and hug her, which is exactly what i did, and to my surprise she hugged me back, i pulled away smiling my head off "hi, im max" i said "hi im Joanne" and weve been best mates ever since that day.

max and joannes house

Joanne's bedroom

Max's bedroom

Kitchen

Living room
♠ ♠ ♠
please be kind, this is my first story! thanks!