You Belong With Me

Two

There was only one day left before reading and Max was still bugging me about meeting the guys, "please,please,please" Max whined at me for the 15th time today and to be honest i was getting really sick of it "oh for fuck's sake Max, fine ill meet them, but please shut the fuck up!" i shouted at him. "finally my evil plan worked" he shouted right in my face before he did a happy dance around the living room, honestly some days i could just kill him, "go pack your stuff coz your staying on the bus with us" max said, "um why the hell am i staying on the bus?" i asked "coz were gonna get shitfaced" max stated, which i should have guessed as its his favoutite saying. "Do i really have to stay on the bus, you know its not that far from home, i can just drive" "no no no, your staying with me, i really want you to spend some time with them, and theres no getting out of it now, now move your short arse up them stairs and get packing, were leaving in about 2 hours" max said why dragging me off the sofa.

I got into my room and tried to think about what the hell i was gonna pack. Looking at the weather report on my phone, i saw that it was gonna rain, so wellies were a must and a warm jacket. After about half an hour i finished packing, after all i was only staying the night, i decided i would have a quick shower, in case i wasnt able to get one tomorow.
When i walked back into my bedroom to find max sitting on my bed. "you ok Max?" "Come here" he said and montioned for me to sit next to him, he put his arm around my shoulder and laid his head on mine. "you know why i want you to meet them so bad, dont you?" " not really, to be honest its never bothered you before" i said, Max took a deep breath before he spoke again "I feel like im always hiding you, keeping you to myself and its really selfish of me, you and the guys are very important people to me, and i want to be able to share you all, if that makes any sense" I had to think for a minutue, because to be honest i never thought once in my life that Max was selfish, he's to kind and thoughtful to be like that. But i did understand what he ment, "yeah i know what your saying, i just hope they like me, coz god only knows what you've told them about me" i laughed "Of course their gonna like you, in fact they'll love you, plus dont forget you have chris aswell, and i havent told them much, well apart from when you went skinny dipping in a fountain in las vegas" he said while getting up and running out the room, laughing, "Max you complete twat! i hope for your safety you didnt, coz i swear ill cut your balls off in your sleep" i shouted at him.
Oh god! meeting the guys is gonna be a nightmare.

I was so freaking nervous when i saw the car that was taking us to the bus pull up outside, "you ready?" asked max "as ready as ill ever be" i said while putting on my brave face, i was wasnt normally nervous about meeting people, its just that these were Max's band mates, they were very important to him, and i was hoping on making a good impression.
When we arrived at the bus, the guys were waiting outside, i could already feel the butterflies starting in my stomach, i got out of the car same time as Max, and he ran around to meet me, "your gonna be fine" he said while helping me with my bag. As we walked towards the bus, Max grabbed my hand and gave it a reasuring squeeze. "hey guys!" they all turned round to look at Max, "i would like to introduce someone to you"