You Belong With Me

Twentythree

Me and max were currently round at his parents house for lunch, it was really great i hadn't seen them in a while and id missed them. "thanks for lunch mum" yes i called helen mum aswell she is my 2nd mother after all "your welcome sweetheart, so how are you and dan?" i gave max a glare as he sat there laughing, turning back to helen i answered "yeah were great thanks, i take it max told you all about us?" helen smiled at me "yeah he did and im glad you two are doing good, its about time you met someone that made you happy you deserve it" "thanks mum, here ill help you clean up" i got up from me seat and started to collect the dirty plates. After helping mum clean up max told me we were leaving as we had other plans aswell, to be honest i have no idea what he's got planned. We got into his car and pulled out of the drive way "so where are we going?" "you'll see" groaning i turned up the radio and slumped back into the chair i hated when he did this, last time he surprised me we ended up going bungy jumping and there was no way i was gonna be doing that anytime soon. Half an hour later max pulled into a car park and i couldnt stop laughing one because i thought it was funny and two because i was terrified "thorpe park? really?" max parked the car and got out i quickly followed "hell yeah!! we havent been here in ages plus you havent been on the swarm yet" walking next to him i linked his arm as we went to get our passes for the day "come on max you know im terrifed of heights" shaking his head at me he payed for our passes and led me into the park. "you can fuck right off if you think im going on that thing" i stated at max while looking up at the swarm ride "come on joanne its not as bad as you think" grabbing my hand max pulled me towards the ride. After about 4 different rides i was ready to hit the bar for a drink the calm my nerves. "so when does laura get here?" "um.. 15th november, i cant wait" i couldnt wait either i wanted max to be as happy with laura as i was with dan "me neither but ill spend the 1st night she's here at dans so you two can make as much noise as you want" both of us burst out laughing "your one to talk darling you and dan can be quite noisy yourself" i punched his arm as i went bright red. A few hours and serveral rides later we made our way home. Walking into the kitchen i found a note on the side from henri saying that he was staying out for the night, does that man ever spend a day at home lately. "what do you want to do tonight?" taking my shoes off i replied "movies and take-out how does that sound?" "sound great hun, just gonna go and have a shower ok?" "yeah thats fine max im gonna give dan a call". Making my way up to my bedroom i quickly changed into my p'js and got comfortable on my bed before dialing dans number "well hello there sweetheart" smiling i felt my heart flutter as i heard his voice "hey darling how's your day been?" "boring without you, what you and max been up to?" "he took me to fucking thrope park" hearing dan laugh down the phone made me laugh aswell ""its not funny dan, i was really scared" "aww did my poor baby need her hand held? were the rides to high for you?" "fuck you dan" dan laughed again "just tell me when and where sweetheart! i honestly dont know how im gonna get to sleep tonight without you next to me?" i knew exactly how he felt "im sure we'll both be fine although ill miss you like hell, whats your plans for tonight?" "tea, true blood and bed thats about it you?" "movies and take out with max" Getting up off the bed i went to the wardrobe to get a cardigan, i was quite chilly tonight "sounds lovely, dont forget weve got the kerrang stuff at wembley tomorow so i might not see you till night time but ill definatly see you at some point ok? right im gonna go mum's shouting that teas ready, i love you joanne" "love you too dan and ill see you tomorow". Hanging up i made my way downstairs. Mine and max's night was perfect we watched movies had take-out, looked at old photos of us from our childhood and told the stories that went with the pictures, i really loved my days with max i couldnt wish for a better best friend. I sometimes hated it when he went on tour dont get me wrong i loved the fact that he was following his dream but i just missed him so much, but i guess when he goes next time it will be different ill be missing dan aswell, at least this time ill have laura aswell as henri when he wasnt away working aswell.

Id spent the next morning working on the apartment for my client, i was meeting up with him tomorow to go over the details. I'd been working for 5 hours straight when i decided id had enough, picking up my phone i sent georgie a txt :JOANNE: "coffee and shopping?": within minitues i got a reply :GEORGIE: "where and when babe?": i txted her back saying i would pick her up in half an hour. Id gotten a shower first thing this morning so i just checked myself in the mirror making sure i looked ok, i wore my grape coloured velvet skinnies, black v-neck top and biker boots. My hair was in a messy bun as it was really windy outside today and my make-up was done as normal, putting on my leather jacket and picking up my bag and cars keys i made my way out of the house. 45 minitues later we were sitting in a cafe in kingston "so how's the new job going?" georgie recentyl started to work with smashbox make-up line "its really great, what did you think of the new make-up i got you?" "its really good, im wearing it now" looking around the cafe i could feel someone looking at me, to my horror shaun was sitting in the corner "for fuck sake" georgie looked up from her cup with a confused look on her face "what's wrong?" i nodded my head in the direction on the corner she looked over then turned back to me with a look of shock "do you want to leave?" i shook my head "no im not letting him make me leave anywhere i have every right to be here" "ok but if he comes over were leaving ok?" i nodded and went back to drinking my coffee. We got up and left after we had finished and went looking around the high street shops. We went passed a jewellers and something caught my eye, it was a gorgeous men's ring, it was white gold with a titanium ring going round the middle "hey hun what you looking at?" i pointed to the ring so georgie could see "i want to get it for dan, he got me one so he should have one aswell" i looked at georgie who had a huge smile on her face "you two are to fucking cute! come on then". Walking into the shop i told the man at the counter what i wanted and asked if they did engraving, luckly they did it there and then and i knew exactly what i wanted wrote inside. Half an hour later i had the ring in my bag "when you going to give it to him?" georgie said to me as we went into another shop "tonight when he comes round" i honestly couldnt wait to see the look on his face when he saw it. As we were walking round i could still feel someone watching me i was really starting to freak me out "hey georgie?" "yeah" looking round the shop i couldnt see anyone that i knew "ok im gonna sound weird here but do you feel like someone is following us?" georgie quickly scanned the shop "i dont see anyone hun, but if you want to go home we can" i nodded my head quickly feeling really uncomfortable, walking out of the shop and into the street i felt someone grab my hand turning round i was met with shaun quickly wipping my hand out of his i grabbed hold of georgie before i could say anything she spoke up "shaun just fuck off and leave her alone she doesnt want anything to do with you" "i just want to talk to her" standing up straight i looked him right in the eye "you got your warning off dan didnt you?" shaun nodded "well take it very seriously and leave me alone" with that being said me and georgie made our way back to the car and back to her house.
As soon as we got back to georgie's i txted dan :JOANNE: "hey you guys done?": a few minites later i recieved a reply :DAN: "yeah where are you?": id decided to change his name much to his disapointment :JOANNE:"im at georgie's but meet me at mine in an hour ok?": DAN:"yeah sure, everything ok?" georgie passed me a cup of tea, i took a sip before replying :JOANNE: "not really but ill talk to you about it later:. I stayed with georgie for another half an hour before getting in my car to go home. When i got home dan, max and henri were all sat in the living room "hey guys" i said while walking over to sit next to dan who wrapped his arm around me, i gave him a quick kiss as i saw the concerned look on his face "you ok joanne? you look a little freaked out" i looked at max and shook my head "right im gonna tell you guys something but you cant get mad me and georgie sorted it" dan grabbed my hand and gently rubbed his thumb over it "me and georgie saw shaun in kingston, he was watching us in the cafe, he also followed us around but when we left the shop he grabbed my hand saying he wanted to talk" dan squeezed my hand i knew this was pissing him off, i also saw that max and henri looked pissed off as well "guys its fine, i asked him if he got dans warning, he nodded and i told him to take it seriously then we left, he didnt come after me or anything i think he's finally got the point now" max came over and hugged me, so did henri. I turned my head to look at dan he looked furious "dan sweetie its ok, he wont try anything again, to be honest when i mentioned your name he looked scare shitless" dan ran his hand through his hair, he always did this when he was frustrated " that all well and fine joanne but still he fucking followed you? doesnt that creep you out?" "yeah it does but i honestly think he got the point this time that if he did come near me, he would have to answer to you again". Thankfully dan calmed down i knew the subject of shaun was a sour one, i totally understood how he felt id be pissed off if lucy was following him around. We all sat around in the living room for a couple of hours dan made us all tea which was lovely, we'd just finished watching red dwarf when i let out a yawn "tired baby?" i nodded my head at dan, he got up off the sofa and held his hands out for me happily i took them as he pulled me off the sofa, we said goodnight to max and henri and made our way to bed. I placed my shopping bags by my wardrobe and went to my drawers to get out my pj's i changed into them as dan stripped down to his boxers and got into bed. "close your eyes" dan gave me a confused look "dan please close your eyes" he did as i asked. I quickly retrieved the small box from my bag and went over and sat crossed leg in front of him "ok open them" he opened his eyes and i handed the box to him "what's this sweetheart?" i smiled at him "open it and find out" dan let out a gasp as he opened the box "joanne its gorgeous but you really didnt have to" i let out a small laugh " i wanted to read the inscription" he lifted the ring so he could see what it said "23.8.12 to beyond forever love joanne xxx" dan wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug "i love it joanne, you have no idea what this means to me" pulling back a little i gave him a soft kiss. Taking the ring out of his hand i placed it on his left hand the same finger my ring was on "its a promise ring like mine, its a promise that ill never hurt you or leave you, i love you so much dan your my everything" dan cupped my cheek with his hand "i love you too sweetheart your my soulmate" i smiled widely and then pressed my lips to his in a soft tender kiss.

The next morning i woke up to dan kissing my neck "morning" he looked up to me and replied "morning darling" dan gave me a quick kiss before moving back to my neck. Letting out a soft moan as his hands made their way under my shirt quickly removing it. His mouth found its way to my breast making me moan louder, i raised my hips to his letting him know i wanted this just as much as he did. Pulling back he moved his hand to the waist band of my bed shorts and slid them down my legs i lent up aswell to remove his boxers. I loved the way dan's naked body felt against my own, the way we moulded together was amazing. Before i knew what was happening dan had sheathed himself and entered me, moving slowly he gently held on to my hips while i placed my hands on his shoulders. It was so gentle and soft it was like if he went any harder he'd break me but i knew it wouldnt last long as we both needed each other. Wrapping my legs around his waist i brought him closer to me as he starting to make love to me faster and harder, hips crashing against eachother , our moans started to fill the room. As dan moved even faster and harder i could feel my end coming close "dan.. im.. so..close" he nuzzled his head into my neck "me.. too.. hold on baby" we gripped on to each other as we drew closer to our climax when i felt him twitch i could hold on any longer "FUCK..DAN" feeling my own release set dan off aswell "JOANNE.. OH ..GOD" thrusting into me dan let go his own climax taking over him. Dan collapsed onto the bed next to me and quickly pulled me into a hug "i love you joanne" "i love you too dan" i loved morning's like this.

joanne's outfit with max

Joanne's outfit with georgie
♠ ♠ ♠
i cant believe ive got 40 subscribers thank you all so much xxxx