You Belong With Me

Twentytwo

Seeing that note made me feel sick, i knew exactly who it was from. I didnt bother putting them in some water, i just left them on the worktop and went up stairs to get showered and changed. I stayed in the shower for quite some time letting the water run over me, hopefully calming the sickness in my stomach, why now after more than a year of not talking to each other is he trying to get me back, im sure its beacuse im now with dan, oh god im going to have to show him the flowers, he'd be furious at me if i kept it from him. Getting out of the shower i wrapped myself in a towel and made my way back to my bedroom, turning on my ipod i needed some cheering up and blink 182 always did that. I dried my hair and put it in a messy bun, it was getting to long it was now down to my hips ill have to make an appointment at the hair dressers soon. I did my make-up as normal and went to my wardrobe to get my clothes. I pulled out my navy belted cardigan, plain white vest top and blue skinny jeans, i couldnt be bothered to wear heals today so i just put my studded flats on. After Adding my jewellery, turning my ipod off and checking my self in my full length mirror to see that i looked ok, i made my way down stairs. I didnt bother going into the kitchen, so grabbing my laptop i sat myself on the sofa and started to do some work. I needed to sort out this guys apartment as he wanted to get started in the next couple of weeks. I had finished the nursery so i had much more free time. I loved designing for guys, i love the fact that they dont always want really fancy stuff but also not to be rude they were alot easier to work with. I must have been engrossed in my work as i didnt hear the front door open and i didnt notice that someone had walked into the living room "joanne?" jumping six feet in the air i screamed "JESUS TITTING FUCKING CHRIST" i sat back down on the sofa and looked at dan and max who were pissing themselfs laughing at me "holy shit sweetheart, im sorry i didnt mean to scare you" "fuck you dan" i replied laughing a little myself "joanne who are these flowers from?" max shouted from the kitchen, i looked at dan who had a confused look on his face "huh? i didnt send you any flowers joanne" setting my laptop down i got up and grabbed dan's hand pulling him into the kitchen. Dan lifted up the card to read it "joanne who's bunny?" i took a deep breath and started to talk "im bunny, its what he used to call me there from shaun" Dan's face went bright red, he picked up the flowers and threw them in the bin "DOES THIS GUY NOT TAKE A FUCKING HINT". I walked over to him and held his hands in mine "please calm down babe" he looked me right in the eye, anger strewn across his face "calm down, you want me to calm the fuck down, joanne your ex sent you flowers of course im gonna be fucking mad" max came up to us both and laid his hand on dan's shoulder "mate come on, its only flowers i think he's just trying to mess with your head and you cant let him win ok?" Dan sighed and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug, "im sorry sweetheart i know i shouldnt get mad at you" i burried my head into his chest "its ok dan he makes me mad too, maybe i should talk to him he might listen to me" dan pulled back "there no way your talking to him joanne, i dont want him anywhere near you" i nodded my head and pulled him in for another hug.

Me and dan were curled up on the sofa watching supernatural (my fave tv programe), when his phone went off, i turned the tv down so he could take the call "hey man hows things? oh yeah? sounds good just let me ask joanne" i sat up to look at him "who is it?" dan kept his phone to his ear as he spoke to me "its chris, he wants to know if we want to go out for a meal with him and georgie tonight?" i didnt have to think about it, i loved spending time with them "yeah sounds good, what time?" "what time mate and where?" dan said into his phone "ok then, we'll see you there bye" dan hung up and put his phone back onto the arm rest "well where are we going and what time?" he smiled at me "7pm at Bingham's " a huge smile spread across my face and i threw myself onto dan, "YEAH Bingham's" i shouted while hugging him, i felt and heard dan laughing at me "ive never known anyone get this excited over Bingham's" i playfully slapped his chest "shut up, you love Bingham's too plus i dont get to go there to much" "fair enough, i love it too not as much as i love you" i giggled at him " i love you too dan" i moved myself into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck his around my waist. I pulled him closer pressing my lips against his needing the feel his mouth on mine. Our lips moving insync perfectly it was like his lips were made to fit my own. Dan's tounge pushing against my lips begging to be let in, i gladly obliged letting him explore the contours of my mouth. Running his hands under my top caressing my bare skin i let out a soft moan and pulled back, dan instantly attaching his mouth to my neck "dan.. sweetie" "mmmm" chuckling i responded "dan we cant darling, we dont really have much time, and i hate when we have to rush" He looked up at me pouting "i know i know i just cant help myself, you turn me on so fucking much".I shook my head at him and got up off his lap to look at the time 5:30, i knew i would have to start getting ready soon as it takes about half an hour to get to there. Dan stood up taking my hand pulling me off the sofa "right im gonna go get showered and changed and meet you back here at 6:30, ill drive tonight ok?" dan said while walking to the front door "ok ill see you later, i love you" he bent down to kiss me softly on the lips "i love you too, ill be staying over tonight, that ok?" "of course it is, you dont even have to ask" saying goodbye i watched dan get into his car and drive away before i made my way upstairs to get ready.

Bingham's was quite a fancy place so i knew i had to dress up, i pulled out my red bird print dress and my black Louboutin's and put them on my bed. Going over to my dresser i opened the top drawer to pick out my jewellery, told you i had alot so much that ive got a whole drawer full. I picked out some jewellery that would match my ring that dan gave me, i still cant believe he gave me it, the ring and the bracelet are the most beautifull things anyone has given to me and im so happy that they came from him. Pluging in my curling iron i went to the bathroom to wash off my old make-up and to brush my teeth, wanting to freshen up. Going back to my bed room i removed my cardigan and pulled back my hair so i can re-do my make-up as i normally do but adding some red lipstick. While still waiting for my curling iron to heat up (that thing takes ages i really need a new one) i re-painted my nails to match my lipstick. finally when the iron heated up i curled my hair into loose curls and left it down and then added my jewellery after i had changed clothes. "how do you do it?" jumping slightly i turned to my doorway to find dan leaning against it, wearing the grey shirt he bought in london, a pair of skinny black dress pants and black leather shoes, fuck he looked good! "how do i do what?" dan walked over to me placing his hands on my hips and pulling me close so i was pressed up against him "look so beautifull all the time" i could feel the heat rise to my face yet i didnt look away "dont know, i guess it just comes naturally" i said laughing lightly, dan laughed too "your damn right it does, your the most beautifull woman ive ever met in my life" dan said while cupping my cheek with his hand "thank you you look very good too, i love you in that shirt" dan stepped back and bowed slightly "why thank you m'lady, you ready to go?" grabbing my bag off the bed i nodded talking hold of dan's hand and making our way out of my bedroom.

Pulling up outside of bingham's i could see chris and georgie waiting for us on the steps of the beautifull old building. Dan opening my door for me i got out and walked over to them "midget" "chew" i gave him and georgie both a hug then made our way inside. Walking up to the desk just inside the resturant chris gave his name saying that we had a reservation. Looking around the room i started to feel a little uncomfortable i dont do posh places much you see they make me feel awkward, yes i know dan took me to a posh place and it was very beautifull, but still i prefer nando's. Following chris towards the table i noticed people starting at us, its not everyday young people come to dine here. Dan must of noticed that i was feeling abit awkward as he wrapped his hand around my own and smiled at me, i gratefully returned it. When we got to the table dan pulled the chair out for me, man was he a gentleman. Sitting between chris and dan the waiter passed us our menu's, thanking him i started to look through it to see if anything took my fancy. We all decided to have a 3 course meal i had choosen the figs with stilton as my starter, the rack of lamb with rosemary and red current sauce and seasonal veg and potatoes and for desert i ordered the white truffle and strawberry soufle. Chris order a bottle of the red house wine for me and goergie to share as we werent driving tonight, while him and dan just got a bottle of non alcoholic wine to share. "so midget how's things with you? i feel like i havent seen you in ages. We need to have a movie day" "i know, im sorry but between dan, max and work i havent really had much spare time, i promise you though ill make sometime for you next week ok? i miss our movie days" chris started to laugh "dont worry about it kiddo, i know you've been a bit pre-occupied being all loved up and shit, just dont forget about me ok?" i placed my hand over chris's "i would never forget about you, your my big brother" chris leaned over a pressed a kiss to my forehead "and you'll forever be my midget sister". The meal was lovely, after we had paid we all decided to go for a walk along the river as it was a lovely night outside. I walked along with chris catching him up on some of the things that had happened "he sent me flowers this morning" i said while linking my arm with him "who dan?" i shook my head "shaun" chris looked down at me "your fucking kidding me? what did dan and max do?" "dan got really mad and threw the flowers in the bin, while me and max just tried to calm him down, i dont know what shaun's game is but i dont like it", "he's proberbly trying to cause a rift between you and dan, but listen sweetie dont let it happen, its not the 1st time shaun has played games with you". Sighing and nodding my head i knew exactly what chris was on about, sometimes shaun like to mess with my mind. Telling me things like i wasnt pretty or that sometimes i wasnt good enough for him as i wasnt rich, i dont know why he did those things but it always got me to try harder with the way i looked or how hard i worked. I turned my head slightly to look at dan, he saw me looking and smiled at me i smiled back. Why does this man have to be so perfect. i loved the fact that he accepted me for me, he thought i was beautifull and wasnt bothered about what i did for a living aslong as i was happy doing it. I was a very lucky woman and no way in hell was shaun gonna take that away from me. We had a nice walk along the river until it got really dark and made our way back to our cars, saying goodbye to chris and georgie, me and dan made our way back to my house.

When we got back to mine max and henri were still up watching tv in the living room "hey guys" i said walking into the room "hey, you guys have a good night?" "yeah we did, chris and georgie say hello" dan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "cool, oh dont forget joanne tomorow were spending the day together" "yes i know, what we doing? "its a surprise" i laughed at max going over to him giving him a kiss on his cheek aswell as henri "night guys, love you!" "love you too" max and henri shouted as me and dan made our way upstairs. Without thinking i stripped out of my clothes and jewellery and got into bed naked, looking over at dan he raised his eyebrow at me "what? its freaking hot in here" dan shook his head at me laughing softly but walked over to my bed, took his clothes off and got into bed naked aswell. Wrapping his arms around me he pulled me into his side "i could get used to us sleeping naked together all the time" resting my arm across his waist "yeah me too, but not in the winter i aint freezing my arse off for no-one" "fair enough love, but you know id keep you warm" Dan rolled me over so that i was laying on my back, pulling himself ontop of me his lips intanstly attaching to my neck, letting out a soft moan i ran my fingers through his hair loving the feeling of dan kissing and nipping at my neck. Dan ran his hand up my side capturing my breast rubbing my nipple between two of his fingers, his mouth attaching itself to my other breast sucking on it slightly. Bucking my hips to meet his, i could feel his erection pressed against. Runing my hand between our bodies i wrapped my hand around dan's length stoking it softly making him moan against my nipple. Pumping him faster letting him know that i needed him, he sat up and reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a condom and sheathing himself. Dan moved to between my legs rubbing his head against my clit teasing me "dan.. please" he found my entrance and pushed himself into me slowly, if he carried on this way i was gonna have to take control. Wrapping my legs around his waist i pulled his closer needing him deep inside me, dan took the hint and start moving faster and harder. Sitting up on his knees he lifted my legs over his shoulders and grabbed my hips harshly, starting to pound me so hard i thought i was gonna go through the headboard, i couldnt do anythig but grip onto the bed sheets as the feeling of burning and pure pleasure started to build in my body. "dan..fuck.. im getting close" "i know sweetheart me too" i didnt think dan could go faster or harder but he did, hitting my g-spot everytime making me go over the edge, feeling my walls contract around him i let go "DAN.. BABY..FUCK" everything going blank in my mind as my orgasam took over. "JOANNE.. FUCKING ..HELL" Dan shouted as he felt his own release take over him. He thrusted into me a few more times then collapsed onto the bed next to me, both of us trying to come down and control our breathing. After a few minitues of silence dan discarded the condom and pulled me close to him pressing his lips against mine giving me a soft kiss, pulling back he brushed my hair out of my face "i love youso much joanne" "i love you loads too" i replied snuggling back into his side and falling into a peacefull sleep.

joanne's day outfit

joanne's dinner outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
please please comment!!!