Love On The Road

Chapter 2

Bella woke in the morning right on time. She sat up her red hair in a sexy mess. She moved her long porcelain legs to dangle off her bed wondering how the hell Sutton talked her into this.

Bella stood and ran her fingers through her hair slipping into the bathroom. She stripped off her pj's the cloths going into the hamper. She ran the water getting in when it was warm. She sighed and rubbed her green eyes.

Bella yawned and cleaned up then turned off the water slipping out of the shower putting a towel around her and fixing her hair and make up after patting her body dry and putting lotion on it.

She walked into her room and dressed in a tight top and her short blue jean shorts. She was finally showing off her body. She had fully developed and now she was hot. She had always felt dorky before.

Bella turned on her phone and looked down at it as it chimed showing Sutton's text message. Bell shook her head. 'How many of those did you send out? If you sent it to Sawyer I won't sit in the back with him!'Bella sent her message back to Sutton.

Bella put her toiletries in her bag and zipped it up setting it by the door.She would put it in her car after breakfast.

She went and made her self some black tea and some eggs. She toasted some toast. She put milk in her black tea and stirred. She took a sip smiling and put her food on the plate and sat down eating waiting for Sutton to text her back.

Bella knew Sutton was in a hurry but she would have to wait tell Bella was done with her morning routine. Bella didn't think this was a good idea. Her and Sawyer, Sutton and Samuel in the same car headed up to New York? This was going to be bad. Sure she knew Sutton liked Samuel and that she liked Sawyer but it didn't make along car ride a good idea.

~

Samuel woke to a text and smiled. He chuckled seeing Sutton being her usual self. He smiled and flipped his phone open to send her a text.

'Damn sweetie I knew you want me but I didn't know you wanted me that bad. ;P' Samuel sent his teasing text.

Samuel loved to tease Sutton. He stood and took a quick shower and dressed tossing clean cloths into his bag. He made sure he had everything then grabbed a muffin and walked out the door.

He wasn't one to take forever. He was easily taken care of. He even kept his hair cut so he didn't have to comb it.

Samuel got in his truck and drove to Sutton's wondering where the hell they would park all their cars and stuff.

Sutton's parents had a big place so he wouldn't worry about it. Samuel pulled up into the drive way seeing Sutton. She looked amazing as always.

He rolled down his window. "Where should I park it sugar?" he winked looking at her smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it, sorry it's short. :D