Status: More coming soon! :)

Take Cover

Nice To Meet You

“Thank you, San Antonio!” I heard my band’s vocalist yell. “You are awesome. This is our last song of the night; I want to hear you all sing your hearts out. This is To Hell and Back!”

That’s my queue. I hit the guitar string and start jumping around the heated stage. Sweat was dripping down my face as I looked over side stage and a girl caught my eye. She was in a crop top, tight jeans that hugged long slender legs, and wore high heels . I was pulled back into reality when Eric hit me on the head and I realized I had been playing the same note over and over. I looked at Beau and he gave me a look of disgust because he knew what was on my mind in that moment- a one night stand.

Hi, I am Elliott. I am a partier and some would consider me a "man-whore" because I like to get with random girls while on tour. Honestly, it's to cover up the pain of my past. Not to get all mushy or emotional but I was an abused child and had my share of girls cheat on me. I feel the need to be "loved" all of the time. Yeah, I have my guys but there is no lust or romance between any of us. I usually have a girl with me every night and when I don't I just drink the night away. It is becoming an out of control problem, but hey, I ain't hurting anyone.

After the show I went over to the girl who had been eyeing me the whole night.

"Want to hit the bar?" I asked putting my arm around her

"I wish. I am only 20. Give me a few months and we can." She said with a nervous chuckle.

"Too bad. Well, I have some vodka in the bus and we can just use that then."

"Yo Elliott!" I heard Beau call out, "Don't make plans tonight, we are going to play some beer pong with some models and the Of Mice dudes."

I looked at the girl and gave her a half hearted smile and walked away. I know that was not the nicest thing nor the best way I could have done that but I didn't want to see her sad. Hell, I didn't want to see anyone sad.

"Dude wait up! Did you say models?" he nodded. "Why does it matter to you? You have LIGHTS."

"I didn't say that I was excited for the models. I just said it so you would join in." He laughed to himself. "Besides. Lightsy is gonna be there too. I invited her."

---------------------------


When Beau said models, he meant models. Both of them were inhumanly beautiful. I don't know how he knows all these hot chicks, but man, he is lucky. Lord, I would kill to be him. I was checking out the blond until I realized that she caught me in the action. She came up to me and just smiled and introduced herself instead of getting pissy like most girls do when they catch me. I'm not very sly.

"Hey there! I'm Marilyn." She held out her slender, pale, hand for me to shake.

"I'm... I'm Elliott."

"Nice to meet you." She giggled and shook my hand since I was too nervous to do it myself. When her cold hand met my sweating hand I went insane inside. It was like fireworks I guess you could say.

I kept telling myself "Elliott, get your act together dude. Be chill. Be smooth. Be you." The problem is that I couldn't be me. I am to odd and broken. Nobody would like me. The only one who knew me was Matt, the drummer for my band. Nobody else could handle me.

"Ready to get your butt kicked?" She asked. "Girls against guys!"

"But there is only you three girls and like, ten of us dudes. You guys need help." I informed her.

"I call the girls!" Austin and Tino yelled. "C'mon Elliott!"

I hesitated then felt Beau shove me over there to the smaller group.

"Now it's more even." Alan said.

There was a brief moment of silence before Marilyn's friend yelled "Let's get this party rolling!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I will get better, I promise!