The Start of Avenged Sevenfold

Chapter 23

Matts Pov

I looked around the now empty room confused. What the fuck just happened between my friends. I mentioned Frank Lampard and Jimmy dissappeared and so has Brian. But there is something going on with Brian. That look on his face meant something, but what?

I walked out the living room and into the kitchen. I stood infront of the window trying my best not to be seen. I was spying. I watched Frank teach Jimmy a few moves. John was having a break and chatting to Brian. They were laughing about something. Chloe was no where to be seen. Where was she?

I decided to look for her. I walked outside and winced as the sun beamed into my eyes. I scanned the garden, Nothing. I sighed. Where the Fuck was she? I looked towards the stables and listened to see if I could hear her in there, but gave up minutes after.

"Guys have you seen Chloe?" I asked the 4 men, that all stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

They all nodded in a way of saying 'No'. Great. I walked back in the house. I was getting pissed off. I walked up the stairs which were now white marble instead of thick red carpet and knocked on Chloe's bedroom door. No answer. I walked in, to find her room in ship-shape. No movement, no Chloe.

I was about to walk out the room when...

"Hey Matt, What you doing in my room?"

It was Chloe.

"God Chloe, Don't scare me like that, and where have you been?" I asked suddenly turning to her after my scare.

"Went Loo, why? did you think Aliens from Mars kidnapped me?" She laughed walking into her room which I was still in and walked to her New Huge white wardrobe packed with Clothes and shoes.

"Hah Hah Chloe Sanders very funny, and yes I was worried about you. I never heard you come in" I said releived.

"What shall I wear Black Shorts with white leggings or White shorts with Black Leggings or no Shorts just something else like a skirt or trousers?" She asked me holding up 4 hangers which had the items she had mentioned.

"Or you and Val can have a shopping spree on my credit card" I laughed.

"You and Val back together yet?" She asked.

"Nope"

"Oh, sorry"

"S'ok"

"I'll think i'll take the credit card but will Val be ok with it?"

"Yeah, course she will, she loves you remember, just call her"

"Ok, will do"

"Good"

"What about John and Frank?"

"There a bit busy with Jimmy and Brian"

"That's ok then"

I kissed her forehead and left her to change out of her gym shorts and baggy t-shirt. How was I gonna tell her the guys were on tour for a month and she couldn't come! That's gonna go well don't'cha think?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys liked it. 6 comments until next chapter
xxx