Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

TV

“Mom!” I exclaimed as my mom’s reckless driving almost ran over a brown ball of fluff and I realized where I inherited my reckless driving from, “You almost killed a dog!”

“Oh well,” she began, “I guess I’ve got to work my way up to humans somehow.”

“Oh god…”

“So, talk to me about Harry.”

“With all due respect, I really rather not.” I said to her, not wanting to accidently spill the truth about the relationship.

“Why, are you guys having problems?” she asked me.

“No, mom. Can we please not talk about my relationship with my boyfriend.”

“He seems like a nice boy.”

“Mom, you’ve seen him twice…” I said to her in a tone of clear disbelief.

“So what? That’s two more times than I’ve seen anyone else you’ve ever dated.” she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world since she honestly could not understand why I didn’t want to talk about my relationship with Harry.

“So I don’t want to talk to you about my boyfriend right now, momma.” I said to her.

“Why not,” she began, “Are you guys having problems, you know, intimately?”

“Mom!” I exclaimed as a blush found its way to my face.

“Alright, I’ll move on.”

“Thank god.” I said in a relieved tone, dramatically placing my hand over my heart.

“Do you want some motherly advice?” my mother asked me as she drove me to the airport where I was supposed to be meeting Gabriella in less than an hour.

“Not really.” I said since I knew that she was talking about Harry and I, because for some reason she wanted to talk about the relationship between me and my boyfriend.

“Thank god, because I think we all know that I am actually really bad at that.”

“Oh my god,” I began as I ran a hand through my long dark hair before pulling it up into a messy bun on top of my head, “I’m in hell and you’re the devil.”

“My point,” she began in an attempt to make me pay attention to the words she was saying instead of staring out the window, “Is that your prince charming is definitely not going to be easy to spot.”

“If he’s my prince charming then I should know. I should be able to see him from across the street and know that he’s the love of my life the second I look into his eyes.”

“Oh Ashley, there is still so much you have left to learn about love.” she said to me, not helping me feel any better at all.

I groaned as she pulled up in front of the airport, placing my face in my hands before pulling my dark Ray Bans on over my light blue eyes.

“Your prince charming isn’t going to come strutting in on a white horse with roses in his hand. You’re a very strong modern women. You don’t need a prince honey, what you need is a life partner that will challenge you.”

“But what if I can’t find anyone like that?” I asked her as we got out of the car and she helped me pull my suitcases out of the trunk, “Maybe I’m not ready for a challenge right now.”

“Then you’ve got to update your fairytale, baby.”

“Mom,” I began to ask her after a small moment of comfortable silence had passed between the two of us, and she was handing my bags over to the buff bodyguard that Harry insisted I meet here at the airport, “Who’s your prince charming?”

“You.”

I smiled at her words and pulled her in for a hug, my thin arms wrapping around her body that was half an inch taller than my own naturally short stature.

“I love you.” I said to my mother with a smile on my face as we pulled away from each other.

“Te quiero.” she said to me, a smile coming onto my face when I heard her reply to me in Spanish since it reminded me of when I was growing up in Spain all those years ago.

I walked into the airport, my eyes immediately falling onto Gabriella’s body when I saw her standing beside one of the two bodyguards that were being paid to follow Gabriella and I around and take care of us until we actually boarded the airplane since we would most likely be meeting up with different security once we arrived in New York.

“You look exhausted.” she said simply when she saw me, making me roll my eyes at her words and take off my sunglasses to put them on top of my head.

“Is that a nice way of saying that I look ugly today?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“We should get on the plane.” Zach, one of the bodyguards, said as he walked over to where my best friend and I stood.

We both nodded our head and followed him so that the two of us could board the plane. We had first class seats next to each other and the second I had finally sat down in the comfortable grey seat I fell asleep with my head resting on Gabriella’s shoulder and her head resting on top of my own as she fell asleep as well.

“Excuse me,” a woman’s voice began as she shook Gab and I in an attempt to wake the two of us up from our deep sleep that we had both gotten pulled into, “We’ve just landed.”

“Thank you.” I said to her, moving away from Gab and stretching my limbs out in front of me.

As I got off the airplane in New York, wearing what was probably my most comfortable outfit ever, I couldn’t help but feel a little underdressed when I looked around and noticed that a lot of the One Direction fans whom were holding up signs with my ‘boyfriends’ name on them looked as if they were ready for their senior prom.

“Are you excited?” Gab asked me as she linked our arms together, her warm brown eyes concealed by a pair of dark Ray Bans in an attempt to hide her identity.

“I’m a little more nervous than I am excited I think.” I told her, knowing without even being able to see them that she was rolling her eyes at my words.

“Do you see Paul?”

I shook my head, the messy bun that I had pulled my hair into moving around slightly. I stood up on my tip toes, my short stature that I had inherited from my mother not helping me find Paul in the large crowd of people that was in front of us.

“Oh, he’s over there.” Gab said, pointing towards Paul who stood just a few feet away from us in the crowded airport.

Gabriella and I walked towards Paul, a smile on his face when he saw the two of us walking over to him arm in arm with small smiles on our faces.

“How was the plane ride over here?” he asked us as we the three of us piled into the back of the large black limo and someone put our suitcases in the trunk.

“It was alright.” I said to him, resting my head on Gab’s shoulder and smiling at him.

“Where are the guys? I would have thought that they all would have been at the airport.” Gab said, most likely only wondering where her husband was at this moment.

“They had to do an interview that they couldn’t get out of, but we’ll be at the studio in just a few minutes so you guys will be able to see them soon.”

As Gab and Paul started talking, I tuned them out a little since I was completely exhausted due to the fact that I had barely slept last night since I was packing my suitcase for this trip and trying my hardest to negotiate with my bossy landlord in an attempt to get an extension on the time I had to get a cosigner since Harry was here in America and clearly unable to sign the papers.

“Ashley,” my best friend’s soothing voice began, making me notice that the limo had finally pulled up in front of the studio, “We’re here.”

I smiled at her and let her pull me out of the back of the limo, a small smile on my face when I heard the fans screaming from just seeing Gabriella and I since they knew that we were dating two of the members of their favorite band.

“Ashley! Gabriella!” Lou’s happy voice called, looking away from her adorable daughter briefly.

“Hi Lou!” Gabriella and I both called in unison before we walked over to the blonde woman sitting on the black makeup chair.

“Oh, Ashley,” she began after we both gave her a small hug and pulled up a chair by her, “Your roots are insane. I almost forgot you were a natural blonde.”

“Ugh, I know.” I said as I touched my roots that were clearly visible since my hair was pulled away from my face, “I just haven’t had the time to fix it recently.”

“Do you want me to do it for you now? We have more than enough time to touch it up before the guys come back from their interview.”

I nodded my head eagerly and she smiled before standing up and walking towards a rather large makeup case and pulling out a box of hair dye that matched the hair color I was currently sporting. She motioned for me to sit down on the black leather makeup chair and I sat down, smiling when she happily took my hair out of the messy bun it was in before she sectioned off pieces of it to start dying my roots.

“Wow,” Gabriella began once we were done and Lou had just finished blow drying my hair as well, “You look so pretty.”

“Thank you, boobear. It’s all thanks to Lou’s hard work.” I said in a happy tone.

“Awe don’t say something like that, we all know that you’re naturally gorgeous without my help Ash.” Lou said with a smile, placing an overdramatic kiss on the top of my head.

“I think Gabriella and Ashley are here.” Liam’s voice said in a happy tone.

“Awe, they’re here?” Louis asked in a cute and happy tone as the five boys walked out of the studio.

“They’re here?” Zayn’s voice asked.

“They’re here!” Harry called happily as the sound of his footsteps echoed in the room.

“I’m guessing they know we’re here?” I asked in a sarcastic tone as all of the guys ran into the room.

Gabriella let out a small squeal of happiness and stood up from her head, hurrying over towards Liam who stood with open arms just a few steps away from me. I kept my gaze on them, silently wishing that I could have someone who loved me as much as he loved her. A flash of brown and dark blue passed in front of my eyes before someone sat down on my lap with their arms wrapped around my neck.

“I missed you, gorgeous.” Harry said to me without even attempting to move his face away from the crook of my neck.

“I know Hazz, I missed you too.” I said in the same happy tone that he had just used.

He moved his face away from my neck just long enough to place a warm and surprisingly loving kiss on my lips. I smiled at his actions and leaned towards him, placing what probably looked to be an incredibly passionate kiss on Harry’s lips.

“Ugh, it’s a bit sickening,” Louis began, “Isn’t it?”

“I’m sorry, Lou,” I began in the same tone he had just used, “he was your boyfriend first.”

Everyone laughed a little as Harry and Lou both rolled their eyes at my words and I was happy that they both knew I was just joking. When I was done laughing, Harry leaned closer towards me and kissed me again.

“Awe, look how cute they are.” Niall’s accented voice said, making Harry and I look away from each other and notice that he was standing there with his phone in his hand as he took a picture of the two of us.

“Niall, did you really just take a picture of us?” I asked him with a roll of my eyes, Harry doing the same when Niall happily nodded his head in response.

“Okay guys, you can all head back to the hotel now.” Paul said with a smile on his face as he walked into the room where we were all sitting and lounging around.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Harry began as we walked to the limo hand in hand, “But I told them to just send your suitcases to my room since you’re going to be in there with me anyway.”

“What makes you think I want to sleep in the same room as you?” I asked him with a raised eyebrow, Harry’s green eyes rolling at my words and obvious sarcasm.

“Is there anything special you might want to do tonight?” he asked in a deeply seductive tone.

I rolled my eyes at his words since I already knew what his words were leading to. Harry and I got into the back of the limo with everyone else, me being forced to sit on Harry’s lap since it was a pretty tight fit. The closer we got to the hotel, the more crowded the streets were and at least one hundred people were standing outside of the hotel waiting to see the boys.

“Holy shit,” I said as I looked at the large group of people incredulously, “Are they really all waiting to see you guys?”

The limo pulled up around the back of the hotel and soon Harry and I were walking in through the back entrance with our fingers intertwined. He led me towards the stairwell and up towards the direction of his hotel room.

“Is there any particular reason as to why there’s a crib in your hotel room?” I asked him once we made our way up all of the stairs and into his room, seeing my suitcases sitting in the corner of the room, “Is there something you want to tell me?”

“It’s for Lux.” he said with a whine and a small roll of his eyes that brought a smile to my face.

“Likely story.” I said, kicking off my shoes and dramatically throwing myself onto the comfortable bed.

“Move over.” Harry whined even though he was easily able to lay his muscular body down on the bed next to me on the queen sized bed easily anyway.

“Harry, go away. Why can’t you lay down in the crib?!” I whined.

“You better get used to it soon,” he began as he wrapped an arm around my body and snuggled closer to me, “Apparently we’re moving in together soon anyway.”

“And what gave you that idea?”

“Well, it’s all over the news.”

“That clearly means it’s true then, doesn’t it?”

“That’s what I’m paid to believe.” he said, making me smile before I leaned closer to him and placed a small kiss on his lips.

“What do you want to do?” I asked him in a slightly bored tone.

“I could think of a few things…”

I tried my hardest to ignore Harry’s hand that was slowly inching up my thigh and I quickly grabbed onto the remote to turn on the TV, noticing that a sly smirk appeared on Harry’s face a moment later when he realized why I was turning on the TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...
Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

Don’t forget my other Niall Horan story, Sibling Rivalry