Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

"You did amazing," I said to her as she walked off the stage and practically jumped onto me, "You definitely won."

"Didn't you hear me out there? I sounded like a dying cat." she whined even though she knew she sounded amazing.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me playfully before lacing my fingers with hers and waiting for the results that would determine where our lives went from here on and whether or not our dreams would come true...


Gabriella Warren was just another nineteen year old girl from New York with a heart of gold and a permant sarcastic tone coating her words. She's the manager of her best friend Brianna Monroe, an eighteen year old girl with a big dream. When Brianna wins a contest to be the opening act for One Direction's upcoming tour, what happens when Gabriella catches the eye of a certain blonde-haired Irish lad we've all come to know and love?

Disclaimer: As much as it pains me to say, I don't own One Direction or any of the songs that may be used in this story. I do however own Brianna and Gabriella, the plot, and any other original idea that may come along in the story. If you steal it, then you really don't deserve to be on my planet anymore.