Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Encore

“Did you really like it?” Harry asked me, wanting to make sure that we were making the right decision when it came to choosing where we were going to be living.

"The house is absolutely amazing, Harry. I refuse to even look at anything else" I began as we walked into his apartment that I was currently living in since I had officially gotten kicked out of my flat, "I'm so happy we found one so fast."

"I'm glad you liked it, Ash." he said in a sweet tone as we both pulled off our warm winter jackets and placed them on the coat rack, “But remember that we can’t move in until sometime towards the end of January.”

"I can't believe it's already so late." I mumbled, looking at the time to see that it was ten thirty even though we had just gotten back from my parent’s house after helping Natasha with her project.

"I'm exhausted." Harry groaned dramatically as he threw his shirtless body onto the bed, wearing only his boxers and a pair of low slung pajama pants with a black hand print painted onto the back of them.

I smiled at his actions before changing into my own pajamas and throwing myself onto the bed beside him, moving his arm and placing it over my own body to make him cuddle with me.

"You know," he began as he traced invisible circles onto my side and I pressed my face into his bare chest, "All of the guys and their girlfriends are right next door in Lou's apartment."

"I'll do a strip tease or something for them in the morning, Hazz. It's too late to anything now." I said with a groan, waving a hand to dismiss him.

"So we should do like when what did when we thought Angelica was coming over." he said to me making my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know, that plan you had back there."

"Are you trying to ask me to have fake sex with you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I suppose that's one way to put it."

"May I at least ask why?"

"Maybe if they hear us having amazing sex they won't think I'm whipped anymore.

“Ugh, Harry!” I began with a small groan, my voice trailing off at the end.

“That’s perfect, keep doing stuff like that!”

"Harold, you do know that you are whipped, right?”

Harry pulled me away from me and looked at me with a stern expression on his face, making my resolve weaken slightly.

"Ugh, fine. I'll fake rock your world. But please remember that if anyone asks, I'm amazing in bed."

"Likewise."

After taking a deep breath I moved my body so that I was practically straddling Harry and I bit down harshly on his collar bone before placing a second bite on the skin where his neck met his shoulder, both bites eliciting a small sexual noise to slip out of Harry’s lips.

“My turn.” he said, flipping us over so that his muscular body was hovering over my own before he bit down harshly on the one patch of skin that he somehow always knew made me moan like crazy.

“Harry…” I said, trying my hardest to get him to pull away from my skin even though it must have sounded like an incredibly sexual moan to anybody that was not me.

He pulled away from my skin with an accomplished smirk on his face and I stuck my tongue out at him, watching his roll his green eyes before he lowered his lips to my ear to whisper to me since we both know that at least one of the people on the other side of this wall was listening to us.

"How far are we going to go with all of this, exactly?" he asked me, his hand absentmindedly gliding up and down my side as he gently caressed my dramatically large curves.

"Do you wanna make them think we're going all the way?" I asked him, playing with his curly hair and smiling to myself before running a hand through his chocolate brown curls.

"Sure." he said with a cheeky grin even though I could tell the he had no idea what I was referring to.

"Are you strong?" I asked him.

"Well, I don't like to toot my own horn when it comes to things like that but I do like to think that I'm pretty strong. Why do you ask?"

I smiled when the words left his mouth and got up so that I was standing on top of his big bed before pulling Harry up with me so that we were practically acting out one of the scenes in Easy A.

"Come here." I said, dragging him so that he was standing by the headboard of the bed.

"Okay, so keep your hand there and hit the wall just behind the headboard so that it sounds like the bed is hitting the wall." I told him, watching as he nodded his head after the words left my mouth.

I moved around to the middle of the bed and starting jumping up and down perfectly in time with the thuds that Harry was making.

"Hazz," I began in a quiet and slightly out of breath tone, "You need to grunt, but make it convincing. Don't make it sound like something out of a badly directed porn."

He nodded his head and a few carefully spread out groans and grunts let his mouth, accompanied by the small moans and groans that I was allowing my mouth to make.

"When are we going to be done?" Harry asked me after about ten more minutes of us switching positions and trying to mix things up a bit more.

I shrugged my shoulder and bit my lip as I thought it over, an idea popping into my head after a few seconds of deep thought.

"We need a big finish!" I exclaimed, still trying my hardest to use a quiet tone so that only he could hear me.

His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as he tried to figure out what I was talking about. I stepped closer to him, struggling not to lose my balance as I walked on top of the bed towards him.

"Do you promise you won't hate me after I do this?" I asked him, choosing my words carefully and watching a confused expression form on his face before he nodded his head.

Without warning, I pulled my fist back before lunging forward and punching Harry directly in the stomach making him let out a loud and incredibly sexual groan. he pushed me away from him while cradling his stomach and I landed on the bed with a groan of my own before whining out my name.

"I can't believe you punched me." he whispered after a few moments of silence passed between the two of us and we were both sitting at opposite ends of the bed.

"What else was I supposed to do?" I whispered back harshly, watching as Harry rolled his eyes before nudging me playfully.

"So, are you ready to go to bed now, future Mrs. Styles?"

"Ugh, don't remind me of that. I still don't know how. We're going together ourselves out of that. I think one of us might have to fake our own death or something."

"I highly doubt it's that serious, love." he said with a smile.

"Oh, but it is Harold. God I can already picture my mother and your mother planning things for a wedding that's not going to happen." I said with a sigh.

"That reminds me," he began, "My mom called me and said that she wants us to head to her house tomorrow so that she can help us with the wedding arrangements."

I groaned and Harry pulled me away from the end of the bed so that I was safely in his arms. After placing a kiss to my forehead, the two of us climbed under the covers on his bed and fell asleep side by side.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

And my second Harry Styles story The Things Left Unsaid

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

Don’t forget my other Niall Horan story, Sibling Rivalry