The Black Lupin

Fear

She ran up the stone steps before waving her wand and the doors opened and she walked inside, the coldness of the mansion seeped into your bones and the closer you got to him the colder it became. “Master you wanted me” she stated as she walked into the room that he sat in “Ahh Remy Lupin, I did in fact want you. I need to have a very good conversation with you, new information has come to me” he said and she nodded as Bellatrix laughed in the corner.

“Yes Master, how can I be of service?” she asked bowing her head as she spoke, “Remy tell me again about your family?” he stated as he sat on the only chair in the room. “The Lupin family are a half blood family, my family were all Gryffindor’s except for me. My brother is that of Remus Lupin, the werewolf friend of James Potter. I was disowned from my family at a young age and moved in with The Black’s, the Black’s are a widely respected pure blood family apart from that of the disgusting Sirius Black who turned his back upon that of his family when he chose to enter The Order Of The Phoenix” she answered him.

He stayed still and Bellatrix watched intensely “When you ask of my family it depends on what you mean Master, if you mean my family by birth then that would be The Lupin’s, the family who brought me up then that’s The Black’s and then there’s the family I know I belong in, the family I want to be part of and the family I hope appreciates the work I do for them and that is with you Master” she said and Bellatrix looked on in shock as Voldemort stood up.

“I told you she was trustworthy Bellatrix!” “Excuse me Master?” Remy asked, “Bellatrix seems to think you are untrustworthy and that you’ve been spending too much time with that Longbottom boy than with any thing else” he stated looking between them and Remy nodded. “Maybe she is right on the Longbottom idea but I recognised him as the weak link in Potter’s chain, he wants someone to trust in him and to guide him and I can give him that. I am giving him that, the boy trusts me and then how long will it be before he starts to tell me things. Maybe Bellatrix isn’t aware but Longbottom shares a dorm with Mr Potter and therefore knows when things are happening, he can find out more and I can pass this on to yourself or Draco. I believe Harry Potter could meet the same fate as his father in the same way, trusting in those that aren’t strong enough to deserve it. But Master if you find this to be wrong I will stop…” “No Remy this is correct, Bellatrix’s judgement isn’t what it used to be,” he answered and Remy shot Bellatrix a smile.

Sirius sat alone in the house before forcing himself to send the letter he didn’t want to, ‘Remus I fear we’re in danger. Purple has just left and they confided in me that Severus is not happy with them; I fear that this is forcing them to be more irrational than desired. They told me they’re thinking they maybe belong with them, if he keeps treating them this way they will snap. We must find a way to stop him before it goes too far, Sirius’ he finished hating himself before he heard the door open again and Kingsley Shacklebolt walked in.

“I was expecting you, I get the feeling this isn’t the pleasant visit you said it was though” Sirius stated “You’re correct Sirius, I’m afraid other members have conveyed their fear in the presence and knowledge of Remy Lupin” “Kingsley the girl isn’t as bad as you all think, trust me I just need to speak to her brother. Would you kindly pass this on to him?” he asked.

“Sirius I don’t…” “Kingsley I allow you to use my house and to keep me cooped up here, the least you can do is give me this little involvement” Sirius argued and he shook his head “Sirius I just think…” “Kingsley I ask for you to leave this to me” Sirius stated.