‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

Meeting Brett and Grandma Rose

I woke up the next morning to crying. I quickly open my eyes ready to get up when I saw Brian holding each of our babies. I smile and watch the man I love sing and rock our children.

“He makes a good dad doesn’t he?”

He does but how is he so good?

“He took care of McKenna when Suzy and Papa Gates went out. Oh and when I had you when you were first born, he took care of you a few times.”

You mean to tell me, that the man I just had twins with, changed my diapers?

“Yuppie puppie.”

What the fuck was that?

“I have no idea.”

I think you finally lost it, Dad.

“Hey no back talk young lady.”

I wasn’t back talking.

“You are now.”


That man is so infuriating. He acts like a child.

“Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.”


“Damn Syn, becoming a father made you soft.”

I quickly shut my eyes and slowed my breathing when I heard some man’s voice.

“Brett what are you doing here?” Bri sounded angry and confused. Didn’t Brian tell me he had a brother named Brett?

“The man that just walked in is his brother Brett.”

“Suzy told me that you got engaged and she had kids.” I flinched when I heard how nasty he sounded.

Why was he being so mean to Brian?

“Brett was always jealous of Brian. It got worse when Brian married Michelle.”

I don’t get it.

“Brett was in love with Michelle. And Michelle being the conniving bitch she is, cheated on Brian with Brett. Then once the divorce was settled Brett tried to get with her but she turned him down, saying she was only with Brian for his money.”

That fucking little bitch.


“I don’t fucking care why you are here, I want you OUT!”

I jumped when I heard Brian yell. I shot up outta bed and went running towards my crying newborns.

“I don’t know who the fuck you are but you have pissed my fiancé off, scared me and made my children cry. So why don’t you crawl back under whatever rock you came out of.” I pointed to the door with the arm that wasn’t holding my daughter.

“Whatever your just a bitch just like his last one.”

I calmly placed Lilly back down in her bassinet. I walked over to Brett and slapped him as hard as I can across his face.

“Don’t you ever compare me to that cheating lying bitch EVER again. Im nothing like that bitch.”

“You are just like her. You are only with my brother for his money.” He smirked down at me. Now I can stand and get turned on when Brian smirks but when this asshole smirks I just want to slap it off of him. So I do. Hard.

“You stupid bitch.” Brett swings his fist at my face but a tattooed hand stopped him.

I watched with a smirk on my face as Brian kicked the shit out of his younger brother.

“No one touches my Kitten like that.” I smile and skip over to Brian and pull his face down to mine. We kiss quickly before watching his brother limp out of the room.

I walk over to my babies and smile down at them.

“Bri why does James have blue eyes?”

Brian wraps his arms around my waist and look down at our son.

“Because Kitten you have blue in your eyes.”

“Really? But James has all blue eyes, just like…”

“Just like his grandfather.” I look past Brian to see some lady standing in the doorway.

“Ms. Sullivan. Kitten this is your grandmother, Rose this is your granddaughter Alexa.”

My grandmother smiles down at me and pulls me into a hug.

She reminds me of my adopted father’s mother so much. I hug her tightly back and rest my head on her shoulder.

“It okay, Alexa. I got you now.” I nodded at sob in her shoulder.

I really wanted my grandma Pauline back.

I broke away from her when I heard my daughter cry. I picked up Lilly and held her close to my chest. I kiss her forehead and rock her.

“She looks just like you, Alexa.” I smile up at my grandmother and watch my daughter close her chocolate brown eyes she got from her father.

Image

“Did you get a nursery set up yet?”

My grandma Rose has been with us for about an hour already. The twins were just fed and James is in her arms while Lilly is in mine. Brian went out to go get us food.

“Not yet, but we have the main stuff but only for one baby. No one knew that I was having twins because they were right behind each other.”

“Don’t worry about anything, me and your mother will set everything up for you.”

“Thanks Grandma.” I smile at her and go back to watching my daughter sleep peacefully in my arms.

“I never thought that I would have someone call me that.” I looked up at her shocked because I knew my father wasn’t an only child.

“But Daddy has siblings.”

“Yes but your Aunt Lucy doesn’t want kids and your Uncle Mark is gay, hunny.”

“Oooo I see now.” I smile at her happy that I can make her smile by just saying one word.

“I brought food.”

“Ooo tell me that you get us some tacos.” Brian smiles down at me and kisses the top of my head.

“Of course. I even got us steak tacos.”

“But I thought those went into hibernation this time of year?”

Brian laughs at me and shakes his head. Grandma looks confused at what was just said.

“You really are my child. Oh and they come out of hibernation this time of year… Duh…”
♠ ♠ ♠
OK SO I HAVE SO BAD NEWS....

I MIGHT HAVE FRACTURED TWO OF MY KNUCKLES IN MY RIGHT HAND... I HAVE TO HAVE A SPLINT ON IN NOW TILL I CAN SEE A HAND DOCTOR... ITS HARD TO TYPE WITH THIS ON SO IM NOT GOING TO BE WRITING CHAPTERS AS OFTEN RIGHT NOW... IM SORRY FOR THIS BUT I LEARNT MY LESSON....

JUST BECAUSE CLOSET DOORS DONT HIT BACK DOESNT MEAN YOU STILL WONT GET HURT....

REMEMBER MY LESSON KIDDIES....

I AM STILL GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE IS GOING TO BE...

IM SORRY BUT IM NOT STOPPING MY STORIES FOR GOOD JUST FOR A LITTLE BIT SO I CAN GET USED TO USING JUST MY LEFT HAND....

I GUESS THIS IS BYE FOR NOW :(