‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

James Owen And Lilly Aura

*Jimmy’s pov*

I sighed as I walked behind Brian and Leana, invisible to everyone in the hospital.

I never wanted to leave Alexa, but HE told me it was her time to live on her own. I never thought that she would try to kill herself. I never wanted my baby to get hurt. I know this sounds wrong but it was all God’s fault. If he didn’t tell me to leave my daughter and not watch over her she wouldn’t be hurting right now.

I blame God for my daughter’s pain.

Brian and Leana stop into front of door 319. Im guessing this is Alexa’s room.

“Mr. Haner, just the man I wanted to see.” I looked up from my feet to watch some blonde female nurse walk up to Brian. I could see the flirty smile on her face and almost her wet her panties. Really, do sluts have no dignity?

“Yes?”

“I wanted to ask if you wanted anything to eat. Maybe we can go together since im on break.” She twirls her fake blonde hair and blinks up at my best friend ‘innocently’. Ugh I really just wanna puke.

“Im engaged.” Brian’s voice was cold and heartless.

“But-“

“Didn’t you just hear him? He is engaged to my pregnant daughter who is laying in that room in pain.”

Leana voice was scary. I never heard the love of my life be that cold to someone before. Leana was always so loving and carefree. Did my death make her that cold? Did it hurt her that much?

Brian and Leana turn their backs on the nurse and walk into the hospital room. I follow in after them and look at the bed.

My heart breaks when I see my daughter on her side with the duck, I brought for her before she was born, clutched tightly to her chest. She had tears flowing down her red cheeks, whimpering loudly. One of her hands was holding the duck while her other was on her stomach. I look down at where her other hand is and gasp lightly. They really weren’t lying. My 19 year old daughter is pregnant.

I feel anger flow through my veins. But not at Brian or Leana. But at myself and at God.

My daughter needed me and he told me I had to stay away. Cut all ties I had with the living.

I will never forgive him. But I would never forgive myself for not putting up a fight.

I walk towards my daughter’s bed while Brian was brushing her red hair with his fingers and whispering in her ear. Telling her I was here with them.

“Where is he? I want my daddy.”

I faze as solid as I can get and grab my daughters’ hand that was on her stomach. Alexa looks up at me with her brown eyes, which were wide with shock.

“Daddy?”

“Im here Alexa.”

“Where were you?”

I softly rub my hand over her cheeks getting rid of her tears.

“It doesn’t matter now. Im here and im not leaving you again.”

She smiles up at me before screaming out in pain. I faze back into the shadows when doctors and nurse come running in saying that my daughter’s water finally broke.

My daughter was going to give birth.

*Leana’s pov*

Oh my god.

Her water broke.

My baby is going to have a baby.

Im going to be a grandmother.

Oh god I think im going to pass out. One of the nurses walks me out to the waiting room where the rest of the gang is.

“How is she?” Theresa asked jumping out of her seat once she saw me.

“Her water broke.”

The females gasp but the guys looked confused.

“Alexa is gonna give birth.”

*Jimmy’s pov*

I watch as doctors and nurse move around the room getting my daughter ready to give birth. One of the female doctors goes down and looks at Alexa’s private area.

“She is 7 and half centimeters.”

Everyone started to move faster. One of the nurses with Brian’s help got Alexa to sit up right before another nurse injected something into her back.

“Relax, Mr. Haner it was just an epidural.” Brian nodded his head at the nurse before grabbing Alexa’s hand again.

I flinch when my daughter screams in pain.

I place myself into my daughter head.

“Sweetheart relax, it’s only going to hurt worst if you’re tense.”

Daddy it hurts too much.

“I know it does, Sweetheart. But remember once it’s all done you get to old your and Brian’s baby.”

You’re not mad right Daddy?

“I will never be mad if you’re happy.”

I love you Daddy.

“As I love you, Sweetheart.”


*Brian’s pov*

I knew the Jimmy was in Alexa’s head talking to her. I can see the dazed look in her eyes even when mostly you can see the pain.

Im just hoping that Jimmy can take away most of the pain.

I grimace when Alexa screamed. I grab her hand and let her squeeze my right hand as hard as she can.

I didn’t care if she broke or bruised my hand. I want to feel her pain. I don’t want her to think she is in this alone.

I kiss her sweaty forehead and push the red hair that was matted to her face away.

“Bri it hurts.”

“I know, Kitten, I know.”

“Ok Alexa when I tell you, you are gonna push.”

Alexa nodded and grab my left hand while my right arm went behind her.

I held her to my chest as she pushed and screamed. I had tears falling from my eyes listening to my loves pan filled screams.

I looked up when I heard a baby’s cry.

“Wanna cut the cord, Daddy?” I nodded and cut the umbilical cord that was attached to my son.

My son.

I have a baby boy.

I smile and kiss the top of Alexa head.

I jump back when Alexa screamed again.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Looks like there is another one.”

Another one?

As in twins?

I went back to Alexa’s side and grabbed her hand in mine again.

She screamed once more before I heard a second cry. I looked down to see a bloody baby girl in the doctors’ arms. I reached over and cut the umbilical cord again.

I am a father of twins.

I have a baby boy AND a baby girl.

How lucky can a man get?

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Alexa whimper. I help the nurses clean up my girl before holding her to my chest again.

“You did well, Kitten. You just made me the happiest man in the world right now.” I whispered into her ear before kissing her on her lips lightly.

“Here is your son. He is perfectly healthy weighing in at 6 pounds and 3 ounces.” I watched as Alexa held our son in her arms.

“He’s so tiny.” I smile down at my son and agree with Alexa’s words.

“And here is your daughter. She is healthy just like her big brother weighing in at 5 pounds and 6 ounces.”

I took my baby girl in my arms and held her to my chest.

“Damn Syn, my granddaughter looks like a football in your arms.”

I smile at my best friends words and kiss my daughter’s head.

“Lilly Aura Haner.” I heard Alexa say to the nurses when they asked for names.

“And your son?”

I looked into my loves eyes and smile slightly.

“James Owen Haner.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AWW YAY ALEXA GAVE BIRTH AND IS OK!!!!

BUT WHO KNEW THAT THERE WERE TWINS INSIDE OF HER???

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CUTE IF THEIR SON WAS NAMED AFTER JIMMY...

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE

BY THE WAY IM THINKING ABOUT STARTING A NEW STORY CALLED BURN IN MY LOVE

IT IS A JIMMY SULLIVAN ROMANCE!!!!! YAY MY FIRST STORY FOR THE REV!!!! BUT TELL ME WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE STORY AND IF IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD STORY TO WRITE....

KK THANKS.... LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!