‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

Finally We Are Complete

It felt like I was in a dream.

I was standing in my infant’s son’s bedroom, with the twin laying down in the crib in here. But the best part was my father was here and he was human.

My dead father is HUMAN.

I can finally stand in my father’s arms and be hugged by him. I could hold my father’s hand. He could pick me up and carry me. Daddy can hold his grandchildren in his arms.

“So what’s up?” I looked up at Daddy and slapped in on the arm.

“What do you think is up?”

“Well not me anymore.” Daddy smirked and I slapped him again before cuddling back into Daddy’s embrace.

Daddy chuckled before hugging me closer to him. I felt his kiss my hair again before playing with a couple of strands.

“You need to dye it again, the red is becoming pink.” I giggled and nodded. “It should be blue this time.”

“Blue?” I looked up at Daddy confused. I don’t want to be called a smurf or Sonic.

“Yea like a greenish blue.” I tried picturing my hair that color before nodding my head yes.

“You gonna pick out the color for me?”

“I can’t do that anymore, sweetheart.” Daddy looked down at me upset.

“Why not?”

“Sweetheart, im a famous drummer, everyone knew when I died. I can’t just magically reappear.” Daddy did this weird hand movement when he said magically.

“But you just did magically reappear. You magically reappear in front of me all the time.” I crossed my arms over my chest and glared up at him.

Daddy sighs and brings me back into his arms. I sigh and hug him back. We didn’t hear anyone come up the steps or even open the door to Jimmy’s room. But we did hear someone call out my name.

I looked behind me to see Deni standing there shocked.

“Dude, your dead.” She pointed a shaky finger out at Daddy. I step closer to her but she screams, scaring everyone and making the twins cry.

Daddy walks over and holds the twins in his arms. Lilly quiets down immediately. She cuddles closer to her Grandfather and holds on to his thumb that was resting on her stomach. Jimmy was crying loudly so I took him in my arms. I swayed back and forth softly.

I could hear feet pounding on the floor, running to come up here. Brian got here first and gently pushed Deni aside. He walked over to me and grabbed my face in his hands. I smile up at him and Brian bends down to kiss me lightly on my lips. He looks down at our crying son and softly runs a hand over his light brown hair. Jimmy sniffles and looks up at his father with his big blue eyes. I giggle when Jimmy bring his hands up, clenching before relaxing them in the direction of his father. Brian smiles a soft smile and takes Jimmy from my arms. He walks behind me and stands next to Daddy, quietly talking about what just happened.

“Can we all talk about this downstairs?” Deni slowly nods her head before I lead her out of the room and downstairs. I hold up my hand when I see everyone else about to walk up stairs. I point to the living room and we all walk in there. Deni automatically walks into Jacoby’s arms and I walk to Momma.

Everyone looks up when Brian and Daddy walk down the stairs with the twins in their arms.
Momma gasps and I finally see why.

Daddy stood tall and proud with his granddaughter in his arms. His hair was how he always wore it. Bright blue eyes stood out from the black hair and his normally pale skin. The light from the chandelier reflected off of his labret piercing. A black shirt was hanging loosely on his lean chest. The black jeans he wore looked clean and new. The black converse shoes were his old and favorite ones. His tattoos added color to his pale white skin. But most importantly there was no bluish tint around him. There was not ghostly look to him. You couldn’t see past his tall body. He was solid, a human again.

“Oh, Jimmy!” Momma gasped out before rocketing into Daddys chest. Brian took Lilly from her grandfather and came to stand next to me. I paid no attention to him or our children. And before you call me a bitch, I was watching my parents have their reunion. My father had Momma tightly in his arms hugging her to him. Momma was kissing him everywhere she can reach.

I want to have a love like that. And as if he read my mind, Brian kissed me on the top of my head. I took Lilly from his arms and held her to me.

“Ok can some please explain to me why my dead best friend and drummer is standing here human?” Momma and Daddy jumped at Shadows booming voice.

I catch daddy’s eyes and he nods at me, signaling me to talk. So I do.

I tell them everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. I told them how Daddy came to me the first time. The real reason I met Brian. The real reason why I almost killed myself, which made Daddy flinch and Momma comfort him. I explained everything.

“Well that explained a lot but how is he human?”

“That one I don’t know, Zacky.” I shrugged and leaned back into Brian. We look at Daddy and he sighed.

“When you said what you said at the hospital, I went back up to the heavens looking for someone to help me. After about 2 days of not finding anyone to help me. I sat down near a river and I tried to think of someone. There was this pinkish light that flashed in front of me and two goddesses stood before me. Aphrodite the goddess of love and Vesta the goddess of the hearth, home, and family. They told me that they would help me. Aphrodite felt the love I had for everyone down here but Vesta felt the love I had for my family. They said that another goddess can reborn me. Coatlicue is the Aztec goddess of Life, Death and Rebirth. Aphrodite and Vesta told Coatlicue my story. Coatlicue felt bad for me and said she would help me. After about 2 days or so everything was in place for me to come back. Coatlicue did the spell to bring me back and now here I am.” Daddy smiled hugely and opened his arms.

“Oh My God.” Me and Momma laughed at the girls’ reaction. Deni looked between us with squinting eyes.

“You guys knew.” We shook our heads no.

“No we didn’t but we knew that he ghost was with us. I mean didn’t you hear what Alexa said. Jimmy spoke to her inside of her head. Our shock died the day we saw Jimmy standing in front of us.”

They all nodded but Johnny looked confused.

“If Jimmy’s back and we are calling Brian’s son Jimmy, aren’t they gonna get mixed up?”

“Short Shit, just call me Rev!” Daddy jumped up and landed perfectly on Johnny’s lap. Johnny tried to shove Daddy off but he wasn’t strong enough. “Oh and I can’t be part of Avenged Sevenfold anymore. Not unless we want to be called demons and shit.”

“Or we can make up a story.” We looked at Shadows confused. “Well no one knows about Alexa and the twins yet. So we are gonna say that you faked you death because you wanted to spend time with your daughter that you never knew of. And the reason why you said that you were dead was because you didn’t want the press and shit to follow Alexa around.”

Shit that was good but is it gonna work?

“Do you really think people are gonna believe it?” Daddy looked over at Shadows, hoping that the answer would be yes.

“Hopefully.”

“Then I guess I faked my death.” Daddy smiled at us.

I leant my body closer to Brian and we stood there watching our family come back together. I knew we were a family before but now we are finally complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK THIS IS THE END OF CAN YOU SAVE ME FROM MYSELF THERE IS A PART 3 SO DONT THINK THIS IS THE END.... CAUSE ITS NOT!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY I'M FREE IS THE NEXT PART OF THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!