‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

And After All This Time I'm Coming Home

The party was in full swing. Everyone me and Brian knew was at our house. Me and the twins got so many presents that Brian and the guys started putting them into empty bedrooms for right now.

I looked up when I heard someone screaming my name. I smile when I saw Deni running towards me. I cradled Jimmy in one of my arms while hugging my best friend with the free one. Deni breaks away from me to look down at my son.

“What’s his full name? Ive been hearing people call him Rev Jr. Why is he being called Rev Jr?” I laughed at Deni’s questions and explained to her everything. She nodded and listened to me with a shocked look on her face. “Damn so the Rev is your real pops?” I nodded my head and laugh as she squealed and jumped up and down but all of a sudden she stopped. “So he just left you like that, with no fight?” I nodded again and looked down and my sons’ soft blue eyes that looks just like his grandfather’s eyes. I felt Deni hug me to her and I sighed leaning my head on her shoulder. I felt someone wrap their arms around us and I saw it was Deni’s boyfriend Jacoby Shaddix.

Jacoby was chasing after her since the last party here. About a month ago she gave in and they started to date. They looked really cute together.

“Shaddix, why is my girl in your arms?” we all laugh when Brian comes up with Lilly in his tattooed arms. He smiles down at me and pulls me into his side. I cuddle up to him as much as I can with Jimmy still in my arms.

“Aw smile!” I look up at Meg’s loud voice. I saw she had a camera in her hands. I lay my head on Brian’s chest while he tightens his hold on my waist. I looked up into Brian’s chocolate brown eyes and smile at him. I got a soft kiss in return. I saw a quick flash of light before we broke apart to see Megs and Deni in the arms of their boyfriends. Me and Brian smile once more while actually looking at the camera.

“Yay! Perfect family picture!” Megs skip away with Zacky trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

Brian shakes his head at the helplessly in love look on his best friends face. Just when he was going to say something Matt comes up and slaps Brian in the back of his head.

“Remember Gates, you had that look on your face and you still do. So keep your mouth shut.”

“Aw Mattie that’s sweet sticking up for Zacky and all but my daughter is in his arms. So don’t hit him!” I screeched and slapped Matt on his chest.

“Im sorry Lex I will try and keep him in line.” I smile at Matt’s Mexican girlfriend, Rose. I really like her, she helps me keeps the guys in line a lot.

“Thanks Rosie.” I smile and kiss her cheek before handing her Jimmy.

I skipped away and jump into the lap of Jason Berry before putting my feet up in the lap of his twin.

“Hi boys!” I smile cheekily at them and Matt B. pinches my thigh. I yelp and bring my legs up towards my body. I see Theresa or Boo-Boo walking and I call out to her. I place a sad hurt look on my face and look up at her with fake tears in my eyes. “Boo-Boo he hurt me.” I pointed at Matt and bury my face into Jason’s neck. Jason plays along with me and “comforts” me.

I peek a little bit when I heard Matt’s cry of pain. I giggle when I saw that Boo-Boo had Matt in a head lock and was giving him noogies. Boo-Boo looks down at me and smiles before pushing Matt away from her.

“That’s what you get for messing with my girl.” Boo-Boo sat next to Jason and pulled me into her lap. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jason looking at Theresa, so me being the nice person I am and get up. I walk away from them but not before I opened my mouth.

“Boo-Boo, Jason wants to fuck you!” I laugh and run away when I saw Jason about to get up. I looked over my shoulder to see if he followed me but I saw that Theresa had a hand on his arm. She pulled him down next to her and she kissed him on the cheek before talking to him.

I crashed into a hard body and I looked up into the eyes of Matt Tuck.

“Well hello Beautiful. What is a fine looking girl like you running around alone for?” he had that creepy smile on his face and I shudder in disgust.

“I uh I live here.” My voice was soft and quiet. I had my head down while looking through the pieces of red hair looking for someone to save me. I felt a hand on my chin pulling my face up.

“So what do you say about me and you having some alone time together?”

“Im engaged.” My voice was soft and weak. I was looking wildly for anyone but mostly I was looking for Brian.

“I don’t see any man here with you.” His smile got bigger and way more creepier. A tattooed hand landed roughly onto his shoulder. Tuck was turned around to face the burning hazel eyes of Shadows.

“Didn’t you hear the little lady, she’s engaged, so why don’t you get your ass outta here before I get Syn over here to kick your ass.”

“Oh so you need a lap dog to fight your battles for you now?”

I gasped at his words. I push Shadows away from Tuck and pulled him down by his collar of his shirt.

“My Brian is not a fucking lap dog to no one. Now that you made me want to puke and insulted my fiancé, you can get the fuck out of my house!”

Everyone stopped to look at the three of us. I heard Brian yelling at people to “get the fuck outta his way”. I was pushed gently back behind the man I love so he could stand in front of me. To protect me. I smile and grip his hand tightly in mine.

“You heard my girl, leave Tuck.” Brian’s voice was hard and cold. I only heard him talk like that once and that was towards his own brother.

Tuck put up his hands and walked out of the backyard and into the house. Zacky, Johnny, Matt, the Berry Twins and Jacoby followed him in to watch him.

Momma came running up and pulled me into her arms while whispering that everything is okay now. I didn’t even realize I was crying until Kylah came up to us with a tissue in hand, wiping at my cheeks. Rose and Boo-Boo was standing in front of us with their arms crossed over their chests, glaring at anyone who is stupid enough to walk near us. Megs and Jordan was holding the twins in their arms. Brian had Deni in his arms holding her back from running into the house and kicking the shit outta Tuck.

“I want everyone to leave, Momma.” I whimpered to her. I didn’t hear her say anything but I jumped when Brian yelled at everyone in the backyard to leave.

I heard people mumble their goodbyes and sorrys as they left. I could care less; I just wanted to be alone with my family now.

I curled into a ball on the floor whimpering and crying. I felt arms go around me and pick me up. I knew it was Brian by the way the person smelt. Brian carried me up to our room, while Momma and Megs took care of the twins. The other girls and guys cleaned up after the party.

I felt Brian place me in the middle of our bed before walking away. A minute later he came back and changed me into some of his clothes. Brian kissed the top of my head before telling me that he was going to help clean up. Momma came in a little while later to check up on me before also helping to clean up.

With everyone outside and just me and the twins inside, it was quiet. I laid in bed in silence before hearing someone walk into the house and up the stairs. They walked into one of the twins’ room before coming out and walking into the other room. It was quiet again.

But then the squeaking a rocking chair sounded. I was confused since I was the only one who used the rocking chairs. I shrugged it off thinking maybe Momma came back and was spending time with the twins.

But something even weirder and creepier happened. I heard singing. Not a female singing but a males voice singing. And not just any male but a certain male singing.

“Now I think I understand
how this world can overcome a man.
Like a friend we saw it through
in the end I gave my life for you.
Gave you all I had to give
found a place for me to rest my head.
While I may be hard to find
Heard there's peace just on the other side.
Not that I could
or that I would
Let it burn
under my skin,
Let it burn.”


No that can’t be him. I quietly get out of bed and walk out into the hallway.

“Left this life to set me free
took a piece of you inside of me.
All this hurt can finally fade
Promise me you'll never feel afraid.
Not that I could
Or that I would
Let it burn
Under my skin
Let it burn”


I walk to the singing that was coming from behind Jimmy’s door.

“I hope it's worth it, out on the highway, yeah
I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you
So tell everybody, the ones who walk beside me, yeah
I hope you'll find your own way when I'm not with you tonight
I hope it's worth it, what's left behind me, yeah
I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you
So tell everybody, the ones who walk beside me, yeah
I know you'll find your own way when I'm not with you tonight”


I open the door and gasp. His head shoots up and he looks at me with a smile on his handsome face.

My legs can’t keep me up so I fall into the door and use the doorknob to help me stand.

My god it is him.

He stands up and places the twins down in Jimmy’s crib. He walks over and stops right in front of me. I look up with tears in my eyes.

I place a hand on his solid cheek. I let out a soft cry of happiness. he places a hand on top of mine, holding it to his face.

“And with all that we've been through
After all this time I'm coming home to you”


“You did, you came back to me.”

“I would always come back to you.” His was still the same. I closed my eyes and let my body fall into his arms. I held him tightly to me, happy I can finally hold him in my arms.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too.” I felt him place a kiss on the top of my head. I snuggle deeper into his embrace.“I love you Alexa.” I looked up into his blue eyes and smiled up at him.

“I love you too, Daddy.”