Life's Complications

Chapter 1

"Oh look who decided to show up girls" Said Fiona pointing at Lisa and I.
"What do you want, Fiona ?" Lisa said, giving her the face of pure disgust.
"Nothing" she said, smiling a fake smile. "I was just dropping by to welcome you to the new year .. of hell" she said smiling.
"You welcome us ?!" I said surprised "WE welcome you, bitch." I said, Lisa let out a snort of laughter.
Fiona stared at us for a few moments before spilling a drink at me, typical. I could taste it, not quite sure what it is though.
"Ew what is that ?!" I shouted, luckily is was in my gym outfit.
"its sugar free cola," Fiona said. "You've got a spot over there." She pointed at white see-through soccer shorts.
"No shit." Lisa said. "You poor thing, thinking everything's about you. Come on let's go change."

"GOD, this girl wont give up. she bullied us since what? second grade?" Lisa said once we were in the girls room.
"Come on she's nothing to me i say lets just ignore her, only 3 years left till we're out of this craziness." i said.
"I know, i know." said lisa smiling " I'll be right back." she said.

"Oh man, i got bio." i said sadly.
"bio ? dude i got math," Lisa said "Which is like BLAAH to me."
"Crazy." I said as i was laughing "They're going to pick our bio partner today, I hope mine will be Shane." I said.
"You just want that poor kid to do your work." lisa said.
"You know me too well." i said laughing.

After I cleaned up and wore my clothes, I quickly ran to my bio class. I found my way to my seat which was way back .. thank god.
"Okay class, settle down." said our bio teacher "Now, we have a new student joining us this year, Cameron." She said pointing to this brown-haired guy next to her, couldn't figure out what his eye color was, Blue or green.
"Now go take a seat next to ..." She stopped to look at the paper that was placed on the table. "Alison Jones." Our Bio teacher announced.
The teacher pointed at the chair next to me, he started to walk towards me, as i gave him a welcome smile.
"Hey, i'm Cameron." He spoke, smiling his dazzling smile.
"Hey, i'm ..."
"Alison jones." he said laughing at me "the teacher just said that." he said.
"Right .." i said with my face went red.
Then the teacher started explaining the project for this week.
"WHAAAAT?" I shouted.
"Is there a problem miss Jones?" the teacher glared at me.
"What .. N-no not at all" i said.
"Then keep it down." said the teacher turning towards the board.
"What the hell was that?" Cameron said laughing.
"I have this thing with Bio and not understanding it well." I confessed.
"I'll explain it to you." Cameron said smiling.
I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So originally i had this story posted on Youtube and basically my Imovie crashed so i guess i'll be posting it here. This is a much improved version of that story (Grammar wise.) I seriously can't believe how poor my grammar was. LMAO Anyways i hope you enjoy this one it was fun to write! :) plus, yay for cheesy summary!