Abandoned Control

Three.

The heavy golden clock upon the fireplace struck eleven times, however the chimes were drowned out by the sound of Wagner’s Tristan Und Isolde and Emma Frost’s whiny and rather desperate sounding moans. This was followed by a quite of out breath: “By George – what did I say before? Keep quiet.”

“Sorry, daddy.” She replied with a nip of the older man’s shoulder.

“There’s a good girl. Now pour me a drink and clean yourself up.” She rolled her eyes and got out from under the crimson bed sheets. “I must start coming up with my objectives – Fury, Coulson and the rest of their CIA cronies need to go.”

Emma agreed, nodding and adding, “This is our school, my Black King – they can’t take it away from us.” Sebastian chuckled and put his hand on his chest, combing through his greying chest hair with his fingers.

“You know they said these bed sheets belonged to Joseph Goebbels?” He marvelled, head cocked and eyes squinted in contentment. Emma found herself rolling her eyes again, pouring him a small measure of brandy. “They said that Hitler himself slept on these.”

Emma found herself gagging slightly, “Fascinating, Sebastian.” She placed the heavy glass down onto his bedside table, picking up her clothes and walking into the bathroom. She found herself shouting over the music as she sat down in the tepid bath water, “What are we doing about Fury’s goons, then? I overheard Steve Rogers saying that Coulson had told Thor Odinson to keep an eye on me.”

“Who wouldn’t want to keep an eye on you? You’re as pretty as a picture.” Sebastian flashed a cheesy grin to nobody in particular, catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror and winking at his reflection. “Anyhow, Thor Odinson? Why that bumbling idiot? You don’t even teach him do you?” A ‘no’ echoed around the bathroom, “That’s what I thought! And that Rogers boy has a constant hard on for you my dear, I noticed so when I was observing your lesson.”

“On the contrary, Sebastian,” Emma stepped out of the bath, wrapping a fluffy white towel around her body, “I believe the day you were observing, Mr Rogers was sitting next to Tony Stark – our main benefactor’s son?” Sebastian nodded, sipping on his brandy and continuing to rub his chest, “Yes, I think that our all American army boy has the hots for his colleague.”

Sebastian clapped his hands together, laughing loudly. “That is perfect. Thank you, Emma.” He wiped a tear from his eyes and sighed, “You also seem to resent the poor boy, why?”

“He also said I dress like a hooker, I flirt with the students and I’m a bad role model for the girls.”

“Girls?”

“You remember that I teach both the boys’ and the girls’ sides of this school? It was part of Fury’s ridiculously named ‘Avengers Initiative’ to combine both schools, to encourage bonding between genders and target sexism. He claimed it would “avenge” those held back by the patriarchal society of the world today?” Emma shut the door of the bathroom and began to lace up the corset she had been wearing previously, shouting, “Steve’s only saying all this pro-feminism stuff so Peggy Carter will let him hold her hand!”

The male ignored her last comment and just found himself nodding, “I do remember there’s a school for girls. I teach a year eleven group once a week for German class – there’s this one, Angel?” He smiled dirtily, “I’d like to get under her skirt.”

Emma pinched the bridge of her nose, “Selvig wasn’t lying when he said you were the strangest and most perverted man he’d ever met.” She muttered, walking out of the bathroom, “Why am I doing him?”

“What did you say, doll?”

“Nothing. So, what’s the plan?”

Sebastian placed a finger to his chin, “Well – you seduce Coulson – turn the man against Fury, do everything in your womanly ways to make him see Fury as a bad egg. Meanwhile, leave the head honcho to me and Azazel – I have a plan.”

--

The two teenagers woke up the next morning on each other. The wet patch on Loki’s grey Oscar Wilde shirt was a testament to that. Tony rolled off of the younger boy, rubbing a rather itchy patch on his neck and blaming that mosquito he saw buzzing around the room before his memory got too hazy to comprehend. He sat up, felt himself become nauseous and carefully lay back down, throwing out his arms – one dangling off the bed and the other one pressing the letter P into Loki’s MacBook.

Tony smiled when he realised the lack of sunshine coming through the blinds and when the computer screen came up, it came up dim. He began to browse through the strangely named playlists – selecting one entitled ‘YES’, only to find it consisted purely of Shostakovich, Prokofiev and Hans Zimmer scores. He smirked at Loki’s strange (“ECLECTIC!”) taste in music – rolling his eyes, yet laughing at the same time when he noticed his top played track was an instrumental (and rather sinister) track from the Apocalypse Now soundtrack.

Tony’s browsing was interrupted by a loud knock on the door, followed by a Spanish accented “Breakfast is here, guys!”, courtesy of Janos Quested, who then breezed off before the creeper bounced off of the door and very narrowly missed hitting Tony in the face. The shorter teen grinned at Loki who gave him the once over, stopped at the neck, his eyes widening and mouthing the word ‘shit’ to himself.

“Get out.”

Tony turned from frowning at the creeper sharply, his eyebrows furrowing, “What.”

“I shall repeat myself only once, get out – your presence is making me feel nauseous, as is your voice grating.” Loki growled, looking down at his damp t-shirt and pulling it off. Tony found himself staring at the pale and perfectly sculptured chest, his gaze only broken when the shirt was thrown in his face and the word, “LEAVE,” shouted at him.

“Alright, Titus, okay.” He picked up his brogues, tied the lace loosely together and put them around him neck, holding his hands up and walking out of the room backwards in the direction of the common room, sitting down next to Clint and Steve who were playing what appeared to be Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (which Clint had completed three times, attempting a fourth). “You finally understand how an Xbox works, Cap?”

Steve scowled, Clint shaking his head and whacking Steve around the arm as the muscular boy’s character machine gunned his character to death. “STEVE. Fucking hell, you’re meant to kill pretty much anyone who isn’t me? Can’t you give the controller to Tony so I can complete this level without dying? This dying business is just getting out of order now.”

“Maybe I’m killing you on purpose, Barton.”

“I doubt it, Rogers.” Tony said, scooting up closer to Steve and taking the controller from his hands. “Just stick to Cluedo, okay? You’re good at that one.”

Steve found himself staring at Tony’s neck as he played the game, saying something when Tony caught him staring. “Did you fall over last night or something, Stark? Your neck looks a bit bruised. I think it’s bleeding actually.” Steve looked away, checking his fingernails for grime and standing up. “I’m meant to be meeting Peggy and Bucky by the fountain. See you guys…”

Tony scratched at it some more. Clint paused the game and stood up to inspect the bruise, “DUDE, YOU GOT SOME LAST NIGHT – THAT’S THE MOST HORRIFIC HICKEY I HAVE EVER SEEN.” Clint cackled, clapping his hands, “OH MY GOD, THERE ARE TEETH MARKS AND EVERYTHING.” The boy jumped onto the couch, waving his hands in the air and attracting the attention of anyone walking past. “Hey, Remy! Wade! Logan! Tony’s got himself a lover!”

Wade stalked over and bent Tony’s neck, jabbing at the mark and making it bleed even more, “That’s some sadistic shit.” He took a closer look and glanced up, “Peter – take a look at this, it’s fucking bleeding!”

The boy put his skateboard down on the arm of the sofa and ran over to stand next to Wade, pulling a face in regards to Tony’s neck, “That’s sick.” Tony rolled his eyes and put his head in his right hand. “So, who’s the lady?”

“Is it Pepper? There’s some sexual tension there…” Clint offered, perching on the top of an armchair.

“No, it’s not Pepper.” Tony sighed, “I’m going to murder you, Barton.” Clint sniggered and leant on his elbows. “I don’t remember much of last night – in fact, I could have gone to the girls’ dorms and come back, but-”

“Jesus Christ, LOKI! This is the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten!”

“No… I couldn’t have!”

“You’re amazing. I have to repay you for that, what are you doing? It feels kinda – wait, stop sucking on my neck, Edward. Thanks; so how do you want this?”

Tony looked down at the burgundy sweatshirt he was wearing, noticing dried lines of a faint white going up the side. “Holy fucking Christ.” He stood up, throwing the game controller across the common room, “WHERE’S PEPPER? I need Pepper!” He found himself pushing Clint against a wall, a look of intense desperation across his face. “If you don’t tell me where Pepper might be, shit, I’ll burn everything you own with lasers and fire. Help me, birdie, this is important.”
♠ ♠ ♠

Creepiest soundtrack ever. One of the best films ever. Take three hours out of your day to watch Apocalypse Now if you haven't already.

Apologies for the wait, but I think the chapter is substantial and the best of the three written.

Please subscribe, comment and recommend! Thank you if you have done! :3