Status: Let me know what you think of it, please(:

The Shadow in Darkness

Four

"What's wrong?" Jace asked what felt to him like the billionth time. "Huh? Oh nothing i just thought- nevermind." Blaze mutterd turning back around to face Jace. Jace gave a worried look before dismissing it. For the past week Blaze had been acting weird. Always glancing behind his back, inspecting his surroundings, and he even made Jace stay inside with him for two whole days. He said it was just because the sun was extra hot those two days, but Jace didn't buy it. Not at all. "Come on." Blaze said grabbing a hold onto Jace's hand and dragging him back to Jace's house. Jace loved the feeling of having Blaze's hand in his own, but no they weren't dating. At least not yet anyways. Blaze was always touchy around Jace. Of course he didn't mind, but now he was slightly starting to get a bit annoyed. Jace wouldn't admitt it out loud, but he wants Blaze to hold his hand because their dating, not because they need to hurry back to his home for some odd reason. "Is something wrong?" Blaze asked while also taking a glance behind his back before sliding his gaze over to the slightly shorter boy next to him. Blaze didn't know why, but there was just something about this human boy. Every night when he would lay down Jace always found his way into Blaze's mind. Blaze only wanted to get close to Jace for his blood, but now after spending a few weeks with him he's having a change of heart.

"Nothing." Jace mutterd sliding his hand out of Blaze's causing him to frown a little feeling suddenly cold. The rest of the walk was quiet and for once Blaze hated it. He usually prayed for quietness (well not acutually pray) and alone time. They finally arrived back at Jace's house and the awkward tension seemed to grow. "I'll be going now." Blaze mumbled giving a slight smile to Jace before he vanished with the wind which was no surprise to Jace. Jace finally let the sigh escape his mouth before turning and entering his home. He turned on the lights so it wasn't so dark and truged his way over to his couch plopping down and giving another sigh this time a little heavier. What was wrong with Blaze? Just two weeks ago he was acting like his usual cocky self with that damn smirk on his lips. Now he seemed on edge as if someone were watching them. "Maybe i'm making this into something it's not." Jace mutterd running his hand through his hair thinking about other things...but still about Blaze. After spending almost three weeks with Blaze Jace had found out nothing about his past. Absolutely nothing. And Blaze didn't look like he'd be opening up anytime soon. But then again Blaze is a vampire. A blood sucking vampire. A blood sucking vampire who Jace also happened to love. "I'm crazy. That's it i've officially lost my marbles." Jace laughed to himself upon thinking his thoughts. Who can acutually say they love a vampire?! "I am so going to hell." Jace groaned out when there was a sharp knock on his door. Jace sighed and slowly rose from the couch. Great Blaze decides to come back when Jace was trying to figure everything out. He reached the door and swung it open barely blinking. "Look Blaze I-."Blaze? Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not Blaze." A cold spine crawling voice said making Jace cut his blink off and open his eyes to see a rather tall built guy who looked around his 20's. He looked like a nice guy...without those dark black eyes, pale skin, white sharp teeth, midnight black hair, and a wicked smirk that would make anyone drop dead from the sight. "W-who are you?" Jace stumbled taking a few steps back only causing that smirk to widened and eyes seem to get darker if possible.
"I'm Jinx, Blaze's brother."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!! I've been grounded and yes i know it's not a good enough excuse but it's all i have for now!! Again i am so sorry, but hope you love this chapter? Maybe? Hehe ^-^ You can't stay mad at me forever!