Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Tonight, is the Night.

Me, Gabe and Jesse got back to me and Kellins apartment before Kellin does, he ha given me his key knowing id get back before him. we hid my outfit for tomorrow in my room.

"So when should I wear the dress ?" I questioned, not knowing what was in store for me tomorrow.

"We will let you know when you should change" Gabe said flashing me a devilish smile.

"You have a huge day ahead of you tomorrow, so get a good nights rest" Jesse said patting my back.

"I'm gonna start dinner before Kellin gets back, thanks guys, I hope the plan works" I said happily as they started to leave.

"Oh it WILL work" Gabe yelled from the hallway as I shut the door laughing.

I made my way to the kitchen to start making dinner, Kellins favorite. I started the stove top and put a pan full of cream of mushroom and sour cream. I let it come to a simmer as I grilled a couple steaks on the grill attachment I had for the stove. I lightly salted and peppered the steaks, and grilled them until they had a nice pink center. Last I boiled water in a pot and started to cook the bow tie pasta. Just as I was straining to noodles I heard the door unlock.

"something smells absolutely amazing in here" Kellin said loudly shutting the door behind him.

I grabbed two plates and put the noodles on them poured the Sauce and a considerable amount if steak on top.

"Hey cutie" Kellin whispered running his hand over my waist, causing

"Hey Kell, I made your favorite" I said smiling handing him a plate.

"You are the sweetest girl Scar, do you know that"?" He said setting his plate down as I opened the fridge to hide my blood red blush. My feelings for Kellin were becoming harder and harder to hide from him... And myself.

"I hope you like it Kell, what would you like to drink?" I buried my face deeper into the fridge. Hoping my cheeks were back to normal.

"Just some water Scar, but I can get it sweetheart, and you know I'll love it, it is my favorite after all" I felt him walk past me to the part of the refrigerator that made ice and water with his glass. He turned and smiled at me as I grabbed milk for myself.

"I know, I wanted to surprise you" I said smiling at him as I sat down and tool a bite, I had really out done myself this time.

"Surprise me ? Why? Your the one who has a big day ahead of them tomorrow. I should surprise you!" He laughed sitting across from me as he usually does.

"I can't just surprise my amazing best friend as a thank you for all the help he's been with my business?" He ... He blushed. Kellin blushed over something I said. That's never happened before, or have I just never noticed it?

"Really Scar, stop thanking me, I'm more then happy to help." He said shyly eating his meal, his smile grew with every bite.

"Ok, but I can't promise to stop thanking you though. you've been such a massive influence on my future." I meant every word of it, Kellin always pushed me to my goal and without that who knows what I would be doing.

"Ok ok, enough of the sentiments, your making me blush." He laughed as he finished his plate and got up for seconds.

I smiled to myself. Maybe there were feelings for me in Kellin, deep down, and maybe tomorrow he would finally realize it.

"Hey scar, I'm so sorry about earlier today. Rachel was out of line, she's been acting so strange lately. I shouldn't have left you hanging like that" he said apologetically as I wiped my plate and put it in the dishwasher.

"It's fine Kell, I know you really care for her, it's ok I promise" I lied about every word.

"it's not ok, I may care about her a lot, but your my best friend and I never want to put you on the back burner like that" he was behind me now, he placed his hand on my shoulder a kissed my cheek. Oh his kisses, they made me feel a happiness I've never know before, and they were only on my cheek.

"I love you best friend" I said as he he walked into the living room.

"I love you too best friend" I wish he meant it like I meant it now... I really did love him in a new way I couldn't explain.

"Now lets watch your favorite movie, soon to be birthday girl, then bed -because we have so much in store for you tomorrow" he yelled from the living room as I tried to calm down my feelings.

I sat next to him on his.. Well out comfy couch and rested my head on his shoulder, he hit play on the Xbox as the beginning of Donnie darko started and I smiled. He knew me so well, and I loved that about him. I felt myself getting sleepy as we cuddled there in silence, his arm wrapped around me as I listened to his heartbeat more than I listened to the movie. I must have fell asleep to his breathing because I woke up what I assumed was a few hours later in my bed with the covers pulled over me alone, no Kellin by my side. I saw the moon from outside my window, I grabbed my teddy bear and went back to sleep excited about tomorrow.

"Shhhh you'll wake her up!" I heard from the other room along with some shuffling and loud whispers.

I didn't want to get out of bed just yet so I stayed quiet, but seconds after I had turned away from the door I heard it open, along with loud steps and whispers , then I felt weight on top of me and I shrieked.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLETT" all the boys yelled and Kellin screamed in my ear and shook me with his entire weight on my body.

"You guys are nuts" I laughed after calming down and shoving Kellin to the floor.

"We're so excited ! little Scarlett is finally twenty one today!" Justin shouted loudly. The guys all clapped as I got out of bed and walked towards the door.

I looked out into the living room, streamers were everywhere, purple blue and pink balloons were lining every inch of the ceiling and there was a massive home made cake with my name in bright red letters on it, and a stack of presents that almost reached the ceiling.

"oh my god guys! This is more then I would have imagined! Thank you so much!" I hugged Jesse who was closest to me as soon as I did the rest of the guys piled on in a group hug.

"we're all family Scar! This is not problem at all!" Jake said loudly I couldn't speak I had the life sqeezed out of me.

"Now open your presents!" Kellin shouted like a small child and I laughed at him.

"Ok ok I will." I grabbed the first one on the stack and ripped it open.

It was a huge bottle of expensive wine and a note that said 'always dine with class" I laughed realizing it was from Gabe

"Thank you Gabe" I hugged him as jack ran over with his present

"open mine next !" He shouted and I ripped it open.

Cookie dough flavored vodka. And a card 'your like our family's little sister, hope this is as sweet as your treats'

"your to cute jack" I hugged him and Jesse handed me his next

I opened it to have a huge bottle of jack Daniels and a bag full of jolly ranchers, and his card 'for the rough nights, I know you can handle your booze darling give this a try' I hugged him tightly and three the jolly ranchers at him.

"I'm seeing a pattern here" I laughed at all the bottles of alcohol I've accumulated.

"we'll duh your now legally allowed to try all the booze your little heart desires" Justin laughed handing me his gift.

I opened it and there was the biggest bottle of coconut rum I've ever seen , a six pack of miles hard lemonade and twenty dollers with his note 'to buy your first bottle of alcohol with, like you don't have enough already ;)'

"your so cheesy Justin" I said hugging him.

"Last but certainly not least, MY gift." Kellin stated handing me a big box and a smaller one.

I opened the big one first, there was a slew of 7 different flavors of burnettes vodka and a deep red cloth underneath, I lifted it up to reveal that it was a Red chefs outfit.

"Oh my god thank you this is adorable" I said blushing

"I thought I would go with your new business quite nicely" he said nudging me to open the smaller box.

I opened it and laughed, it was a key to the apartment in the shape of a cupcake at the top.

"I told you I would finally get you that key" I laughed and hit him lightly on the chest

"About time" I kissed him on the cheek and the guys all clapped.

"Now get dressed in something comfortable for part one of our wild night out" Jesse said as Gabe cut in

"And bring something sexy for the second part" he hinted and winked referring to my dress and heels.

"Ok, just give me a minute, your all amazing" I said sneaking to my room.

I took a deep breath. Tonight was finally the night, I got Kellins attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
So , next chapters the big one loves<3 I want 5 recommendations and comments before I post it tomorrow (: I love you all thanks for reading