Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Tease.

"I'm going to prescribe a lower dose of xanex that I want you to take daily to help calm you throughout the day, take one in the morning and only take a second one if you feel anxious. I'm also going to keep prescribing your current larger dose for when you have full on attacks." Dr. Bateman explained to me and Kellin as he went over my results of the heart monitor.

"What If I feel ok in the mornings?" I questioned and the doctor sighed.

"You still need to take them, everyday until you figure out what's good for you." He explained calmly.

"I don't like the way those pills make me feel Doctor. They make me feel like I'm seeing life through a haze and I find it hard to remember things when the effects wear off." I was frantic, those pills took the pain away but they also took ME away.

"That's because they are a larger dose Mrs. Porter, they are made to make you feel that way, if you feel like that on this lower dose contact me immediately and we will lower the dose again." Bateman smile at me and Kellin just sat and watched intently.

"That sounds fair" I stated as he handed me my prescriptions.

"They are refillable for six months, I want to see how your doing in three however" I nodded in understanding as he got up to leave.

"Start those tomorrow and if there's any problems just call me. Goodbye you two, I hope you start feeling better soon Mrs. porter" he waved goodbye to us and left the room. Me and Kellin left shortly after him and paid our bill.

"I'm sorry Scar" Kellin whispered as we drove to the nearest drug store in silence, I was looking out the window, my head in my hand watching the trees go by quickly and in a blur.

"For what?" I turned my face to him, he was frowning and staring sternly at the road in front of him.

"I wish I could help you, and make it so you never had to take those pills again" he explained looking at the road angrily now.

"This isn't your fault Kell, you did the right thing taking me to the doctor, I needed a better understand of what I'm going through." I grabbed his hand and kissed it. He's usually never upset like this, but I've seen him this way before, he felt helpless, just like he did when his dad left and he couldn't help his mom. Kellin always tried to make everyone happy, even if it was something out if his control.

"I just hate that I don't know exactly how your feeling, I don't have the solution and I can't make it go away... I promised nothing would ever hurt you" his anger turned to a whisper towards the end.

"Kellin, you help me more than anything in this world. Without you I wouldn't be improving like I am. Your the only one who makes me feel like I'm not broken" he smiled slightly as I quoted his own song. The album had released the other day and I haven't stopped listening to it. I was so proud of him.

"Do you mean that Scar?" He looked over to me as we sat in the parking lot of the drug store.

"I mean that baby." I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him. He instantly felt more relaxed and he kissed back after a brief moment of surprise.

"Let's hurry and get these prescriptions, so I can't get you home" he whispered seductively and winked at me. I giggled and followed him inside. The thought of what we were going to do when we got home excited me.

"Kellin!" I giggled as he carried me up the stairs into our apartment.

"Scarlett" he mocked me in a high pitched voice and brought me to my room dropping me on my bed and making me bounce into the air lightly.

"Your sexy" I stated looking at Kellin with a serious face.

"Oh? Am I?" He questioned as he slowly climbed on top of me and and let his hair fall in my face lightly.

"Yea, you kinda excite me" I raised one eyebrow at him and thrusted my hips up to his.

"We'll Mrs. porter, you kind of excite ME" he grinded his jeans in to mine and I felt his growing erection and smiled at him.

"Don't tease" I said as he was sliding my jeans off.

"You teased me first baby" he whispered
As he tossed my jeans to the floor and removed his shirt.

I smiled at the sight of his bare chest and my heart fluttered with excitement. He wasn't ripped and he didn't have a six pack, Kellin was just perfect, he was skinny but had the v cuts and he was wildly toned. I ran my hands up his arms, his biceps were huge and solid as rocks feeling his muscle made me want him even more.

"I did no such thing" I said teasingly and gently slid my hand in his pants, caressing him causing him to moan and grab my wrist.

"Two can play this game" he said as he pulled my shirt of and kissed his way from my belly to my underwear. I felt his teeth on my hips as he bit the strap of my thong and pulled it making it snap . He kissed my inner thighs and teared the rest of my underwear off with his teeth. I moaned as he kissed his way back up to my neck and had slipped two fingers inside me, twirling them causing me to moan more. He stopped suddenly and smirked at me.

"Your move Mrs. Porter" he whispered in my war and continued to kiss me, I forfeit.

"Please baby?" I pleaded and he smiled.

"Please what?" He laughed lightly and unhooked my bra.

"No more teasing, I want you" I begged and he slipped off his pants and underwear simultaneously.

He thrusted inside me suddenly without hesitation I gasped at his roughness. He turned me on more and more with each move he made. He held me close our bare chests colliding and rubbing together causing me to tingle all over.

I moaned his name as he kissed my neck and slowed his pace suddenly causing me to breath heavier, it was a huge tease to just suddenly stop his pace, and he knew it drove me wild as I dug my nails into his back. He was almost dead stopped inside me, just teasing me lightly in and out with his tip, but after about a minute of me begging and panting, lust in my eyes. He slammed into me. I screamed his name as he moaned continuing his rough motion.

I bucked my hips into his deepening our pleasure he kissed my lips lightly and pulled my bottom lips with his teeth causing me to moan again, I could feel myself coming as he kissed me one last time both yelling each others names.

Kellins hair dropped with sweat as he hovered over me looking me in the eyes. It's amazing how he could posses such a loving gaze even in a moment like this. I kissed the tip of his nose and sat up on my elbows underneath him.

"God Scarlett, I love you so much it drives me crazy" he whispered looking into my eyes. I smiled in understanding.

"I love you too Kellin, your my everything" he hugged me, pressing our naked bodies together another time. My body melted to his.

"Let's shower" he whispered, kissed my cheek and headed to my bathroom.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other as we cleaned ourselves, needless to say round two happened in the shower and I had won this time.

"Are you tired baby?" Kellin asked as we sat In our pajamas in the living room watching some tv after our festivities.

"No, I'm to excited" I said thumping my leg that was hanging off the couch.

"You need to get a good nights sleep though. We're going to be cooking all day tomorrow" he had his right arm wrapped around me running my shoulder as I leaned my head on his shoulder, while he drank a glass of wine.

"We?" I asked curiously.

"You think I'd leave you to make enough food in one day to fill a store by yourself ! Hell no. I'm gonna help weather you want me to or not!" He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" I kissed his cheek and I could feel his cheeks get red and warm under my lips.

"I love you sweetheart, but we really should get some sleep" he pointed at the clock on the wall, it was two in the morning and I wanted to be out the door by eight am.

"I know, I just never want these moments to end" I cuddled into him more.

"Me either" he whispered and kissed my temple from the side.

We got up reluctantly and went to his room tonight. He held me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on me and I could feel his heart beat in my back. I held his Hand in mine that was wrapped around me over my chest. He squeezed my hand as our fingers intertwined. I fell asleep to his kisses on my neck and his light breathing.

I jolted awake as our alarm clock rang through the apartment just five hours after we went to sleep. It felt like it was raping my ears, Kellin rolled over and threw a pillow over his head in response to it. I got out of bed and turned it off, I suddenly felt like I could run a marathon as my excitement ran through my body. I opened my store tomorrow, and today I got to fill it with my creations. The feeling was even more surreal then when I saw the sign for the first time.

"Scar?" I heard Kellin groan tiredly and roll back over without the pillow on his face. His hair was a mess sticking out in every direction and I smiled at how adorable he looked, his eyes were half opened and he his eyebrows were ruffled together slightly in confusion.

"We have to start baking early babe, or there's no way ill be ready in time" I said to him, his eyes got wide and he sprung out of bed faster then I've ever seen him, he was clothed and ready to go before I was. I giggled as he followed me around while I got dressed and started to walk out of the door.

My boyfriend was putting me before his sleep, putting my dreams before himself. Kellin truly did love me more than anything else. I felt a warmness incase my heart as We walked hand in hand to the bakery.

"Ready baby?" He said excitedly as I unlocked the doors.

"I'm ready" I blushed and opened the doors.

Let the baking begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the bakery opens tomorrow ;D who's stoked ? COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

And I want more recommendations or I won't update tomorrow :O