Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Banana Pancakes.

"Scarrrrrr" I heard Kellin's beautiful voice singing my name .

"Kell?" I whispered, I heard his laugh reach my ears.

"You fell asleep on the way home last night." I laughed.

"Sorry, I had a really long day!" I defended.

"I know you did silly, I was there after all." he say at the side of the bed and rubbed my back. I groaned.

"let me sleep Kell... Please" I pleaded with him, normally I'm the early riser and he's the lazy one, but that was different today. 

"Nope! We need to start getting everything ready for our big move!" Hyper, excited, kellin has arrived for the day. How wonderful.

"Ok, ok, let's get this over with." I crawled put of bed and away from Kellin, he had taken me back to his hotel, so I had no clothes.

"What are you doing ?" He asked giving me his open mouthed stare as I took my chefs outfit off and remained in just my underwear

"Give me something of yours to wear! I'm not hanging around in my chefs outfit all day" He immediately started rummaging through his drawer and pulled out a black pair of jeans that actually looked my size and a purple V- neck that was only a little to big on me. 

I pulled the clothes on then looked in the mirror, I pulled the short tighter and tied it with my hair tie, my hips were showing slightly and my long black hair was still straight showing off all it's layers and dramatic side bangs my hair went all the way down to just below my bust man my hair was long. But I looked cuter then I expected to. I turned around and kellin was still watching me.

"You look cute Scar" he commented and walked over to me.

"Thank you Thank you" I said bowing dramatically causing him to laugh at me as I did so.

"Hey If I can make your clothes look good on me that's a miracle" I made fun of him and he gave me a scoff, he knew I loved his style. 
 
"You know I have great fashion sense" he stated pulling on one of his favorite snapbacks. 

"Conceited much ?" he flashed me a huge grin the second I finished my sentence.

"Let's go to your apartment Scar, we need to start packing your stuff" he said dangling his car keys in my direction. 

"When exactly are we leaving for Michigan ?!" I questioned frantically. I could already feel this move being way to stressful .

"I was hoping to leave in two days" he said nervously knowing I was going to be anxious and worried the rest of the day now.

"Seriously ?! That's barely enough time to get everything done !" I said shakily pacing his room.

"Scar calm down, all my stuff is taken care of, right down to my car. We only have to worry about you the next couple of days before we ship off" he had walked over to me and stopped my pacing by placing his hands on my shoulders and giving me his piercing stare. 

"Ok I'll try to calm down. Let's go then" I picked up my chefs outfit I had folded neatly and headed for the door. Kellin close on my heels. 

The drive was silent. It didn't bother me. I was having a mental battle with myself anyways. I've always been an anxious, worrisome person. Anything used to set me off until Kellin came around. He knew how to calm me, and it taught me how to control it better myself, I would just think of kellin singing to me while rubbing my back or his hand on my cheeks forcing me to look at him. My anxiety attacks were now few and far between because of him. It takes something huge to set me off now. I had a feeling this whole move, may bring out my old ways more then I'd like. Atleast kellin would be there every step of the way. 

"Hello? Earth to Scarlett" I heard kellin as he snapped his fingers in my face.

"I'm sorry" I whispered coming out of my thoughts.

"Are you ok?" he sounded concerned as always. 

"Im fine, just thinking of things" I stared out the window, we were pulling into my apartment complex.

"Are sure your ok with coming to Michigan with me ?" he asked sadly. I know he wanted more then anything for me to come with him, but he would never force me into anything.

"I want to go, I'm just a little sad that I'll be leaving all that I'm used to behind" I said solemnly 

"Ill be here every step of the way Scar, you know that" he said sternly dismissing all my worries. Kellin is everything I missed these two years. I couldn't pass up being with him again like old times.

"I know" I smiled at him as we got
Out of his car and I started to unlock my apartment, luckily mine was on the ground floor.

"You have a lot of stuff" Kellin gawked as we entered my one bedroom apartment.

"Well I do live alone, I had to decorate" I stated looking over my small apartment, In all honesty I didn't have THAT much stuff. kellin is always over dramatic. 

"I'm just kidding star, besides I have purchased a huge three bedroom apartment in Michigan, we will have plenty of room for your stuff and mine" he said happily heading into my kitchen and opening my fridge. 

"Why three ?" he peeked his head out of my fridge for a moment to answer my question.

"For guests, and because I could afford it! I decided go big or go home" he laughed at himself and shut the refrigerator door. 

"Makes sense, and are you hungry?" he shook his head at my statement, I knew what he wanted, he wanted me to make him breakfast like I always used to do for him and his mom.

"Pleaaaaaasse Scarlett" He pleased realizing I had already figured out what he wanted from me.

"Fine. Go get the boys and some boxes for us to pack. I'll have a whole feast waiting for you all when you get here" I sighed opening my fridge and grabbing all the things I needed to make y famous banana pancakes kellin loved so much. 

"YES! I'll be back in forty minutes!" he fisted the air and ran out of my apartment like a bat out of hell.

I giggled and turned on my stove, I enjoyed cooking for people, ever since I met Kellin hes encouraged me in my cooking. He was my favorite guinie pig, I've always been making crazy flavored cupcakes and pastries since I can remember. I think I've missed Waking up before Kellin and having breakfast ready for him before school the most. It always made him so happy, especially since when he would sometimes stay over it wasn't the happiest of circumstances. 

I was starting the last of my many pancakes when I finally stopped thinking of the past, ad my door flew open with the four boys I had just met and a grinning Kellin Quinn.

"I know that smell anywhere ! You made my favorite" he said excitedly running over to me and squeezing the life out of me. 

"I sure did, Now let go so I can make plates for you all" I said swatting him on his hat with my spatula. 

He set me down and the boys all crowded around.

"We will be coming over to yours and Kellins quite often in Michigan if we get surprised with breakfast like this all the time" Jesse said excitedly and the guys all agreed.

"Well I just hope you all like it" I smiled handing them each a plate with four pancakes each on it all topped with whipped cream and extra banana chunks on top to go With the banana I cooked into the pancake itself. 

"This looks so good!" gabe said excitedly adding syrup to his plate.

"It tastes even better !" Kellin said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"When your all finished, it's time to start packing" I smiled eating my own two pancakes and turning on the TV. The guys surrounding me, complimenting me, and arguing with each other Over who gets to sample anything I make from now on. 

It was going to be a long day of
Packing. I'm just happy they are all here to help. 

I looked over to them all sitting around my TV and smiled to myself, my eyes landed on my best friend. I'm so happy I can still make him smile like that. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I want more comments and recommendations for this story (: let me know what you think! I love hearing from new readers <3