Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Hotels, and Crazy Boys.

Kelli's point of view

"Baby how long will we be gone ?" Scar whispered to me, as we drove to the airport.

"We will be back before Christmas baby, I promise" I smiled at her and couldn't help but chuckle slightly at her worried expression.

"I hope so, I feel so bad leaving the bakery during one of the biggest months of the year" she frowned and stared at her hands in her lap.

"Baby, they can handle it, I promise! And we should only be gone until December fifteenth." I placed my hand in hers so she would stop fidgeting. Surprisingly she's handling this whole day better than I expected.

"I know, I just miss the bakery... But I know it's better for the baby if I don't let it stress me out." She smiled weakly at me.

She's been horribly sick this past week. Her morning sickness hasn't improved, we were worried something may be wrong. Out doctor reassured us however that everything was fine. I even have a doctor lined up near the studio in case something goes wrong.

"I love you Scar, everything's going to be ok, I promise." Her eyes watered as we pulled up to the airport. I knew this wouldn't be an easy flight.

"Shhh, don't cry Baby, I'm here it's only a two hour flight" I cooed as I helped her out of the car.

"I'm not crying because of the flight baby, I'm crying because I'm scared my emotions will hurt the baby" I hugged her tightly and frowned. She loves being pregnant, and I know she will never let anything hurt our baby, she's been doing wonderfully.

"Scar, your doing amazing, your not hurting the baby I promise, well go see the doctor I set up as soon as we get there if that would make you feel better" I rubbed her back as her quiet sobbing subsided.

"Yeah... If it's not to much trouble?" She whispered Into my neck cuddling into me gently.

"Of course it's not baby, now lets go find the guys" I smiled at her as she wiped her eyes and held my hand tightly.

We found the guys almost Instantly, they were all standing around the terminal with their bags in hand. We were on our way to the studio to start recording our new album. The label agreed to let Scarlett and Ashley come with us, since we weren't on tour and they saw no harm letting them come. I was grateful that Scar would have Ashley over the span of this month, I know it would have been hard for her to make this trip without her, she and Ashley have become so close and they talk about the baby a lot.

"Please fasten your seat belts as the plane prepares for take off" the pilot announced snapping me out of my thoughts as Scar clung to my arm resting her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes.

"How do you feel baby?" I asked as she gripped me tighter.

"I feel ok, just focusing on you" I felt her smile into my shoulder and I hugged her back.

The plane took off and surprisingly Scar was passed out shortly after. She was handling her anxiety so well that she got through the entire flight without a single worry. I was so proud of her, and I had a surprise waiting for her in the airport. I smiled as she swung our hands as we went to get our bags. Then I spotted her surprise, I nudged her and pointed ahead of us, her hands flew to cover her mouth and tears fell from her eyes at the sight.

The guys from pierce the veil were all standing at the baggage claim with their arms open wide for scar. She had become like their little sister and she truly loved them like they were family. We have yet to tell them about the pregnancy, I thought telling them in person would be best and they happen to be recording at the same time as us so I made sure no one told them.

"Oh Scar ! I've missed you so much!" Mike yelled picking scar up and spinning her around and passing her to Jamie.

"Hello beautiful!" He kissed her cheek and Vic shoved Jamie and grabbed scar in for a hug.

"SCAR!" He shouted an rocked her from side to side as they hugged. Scar was blushing widely and smiling by time she got to Tony's open arms.

"Hey guys!" I smiled walking over to Vic and giving him a half hug.

"We're all SO stoked your here kellin! We're recording all month! So good times are soon to come!" Vic high five the rest of my band as we all grabbed our bags.

"Baby?" Scar whispered as I grabbed both our bags.

"Yes darling?" I whispered back happily.

"Have you told them yet ?" She asked worriedly.

"No, no one had, I thought you'd want to tell them in person." She smiled and kissed me on my nose.

"Viiiiiiiic! MIIIIKE! tooooony! HIMEEEE!" Scar sang running up to them and hopping on mikes back.

"Yes beautiful?" Vic answer as they all crowded around.

"I want to make you all dinner tonight !" She sang and I threw my head back and laughed. She always broke big news by making dinner.

"OH MY GOD! Please! If I have to eat anymore of Jamie's crazy creations, I'm going to scream!" Mike whined causing Jamie to hit him.

"We'll at least I try!" Jamie hissed as we all climbed into the cabs.

I watched Scar intently, my eyes never left her. I've been overly worried an protective lately. I don't want her to go through any of this alone. Vic caught my eye as I watched scar sitting in mikes lap. Vic gave me a 'what the fuck' look of hurt on his face. I frantically shook my head and smiled. He held up his phone and waved it at me as I got mine from my pocket.

'Are you jealous of mike dude? What the fuck?'
From: Vic

'No, no, no! That's not it at all, I'm just worried about her man :/ I can't stop worrying'
To: Vic

'Is everything ok? Is it her heart? I'm here for you both always. You know that'
From: Vic

'I know Vic. We'll talk after dinner ok? I'm sorry I seem moody'
To: Vic

'I understand its ok bro, and yea we can talk then'
From: Vic

I looked up from my phone to see Vic giving me a thumbs up. I smiled, and watched Scars face lighting up with happiness as she spoke to tony and touched his Star Wars braid.

"I'll see you guys at seven!" Scar wave to the PTV boys as we all went our separate ways in the hotel that would be all of our homes for the next month.

"Our rooms are next to each others" Ashley bounce up to Scar hand in jesses excitedly.

"YES!" Scar squealed and hugged her as Justin, gabe and jack ran up behind us.

"We're all next to each other right ?! I hope so!" Gabe grabbed everyone's key cards and smiled.

"Yes! We must have sleepovers with movies and lots of junk food!" Gabe said excitedly realizing we were all roomed next to one another.

"How about tomorrow night ? Ill make some snacks and pick up some movies?" Scar asked happily squeezing my hand.

"Awww why not to tonight ??" Jack whined.

"Well... I was going to tell the PTV boys about our little bundle of joy" Scar whispered and held her hand over her belly smiling lovingly at it.

"Oh that right! They don't know yet!" Justin chimed in as we the elevator dinged signaling that we were on our floor.

"Yea I'm sorry guys!" She apologized and I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"It's ok babe! Well see you all tomorrow night!" Ashley stated in a high voice, hugged scar and waved as she dragged Jesse to their room.

I slid the key card into the door and the lock turned green. I made sure to get a room with a decent sized bed, and a kitchen. To my surprise it also had a big separate section with a couple couches and a tv like a living room.

"Wow! This is way bigger than I expected!" Scar smiled walking around inspecting the room.

"Yea, I just asked for a kitchen and got a whole apartment almost" I laughed and placed our bags on the bed.

"We need to go to the store" Scar wrapped her arms around me as she spoke and kissed my cheek.

"Lets go then" I smiled happily and lead her out of the room and outside hailing a taxi.

"So, I was thinking of making tacos" she said running her fingers through her hair and looking all around as if thinking deeply about her decision about dinner. She looked absolutely adorable. I loved seeing her this happy.

"They would love that baby, why do you seem so nervous?" She got out of the taxi as soon as it stopped in front of the store.

"I don't know, I'm not nervous really, just excited to see how they all react. I know it's silly but I want them to be in our little ones life as much as Jesse, Justin, Gabe, Jack and Ashley will be." She grabbed my hand leading me down all the isles she needed to grab items from.

"It's not silly at all baby, I know they are all like a big family to you. I know for a fact Vic and Mike call you their little sister and they will be thrilled to hear the news!" She smiled as she grabbed enough hard and soft tortilla shells for the big group that would soon be in our hotel room.

"I bet Jamie's reaction will be the funniest" she joked and set her items down on the check out counter.

"You think so? He does kind of act like an overgrown child." I stated as I paid the cashier and grabbed our bags.

We got back to the hotel around six and Scar immediately started making guacamole, cheese dip and her spiced ground beef. I helped chop up the lettuce, tomato, and onion for her.

"Hey babe what time is it?" Scar asked as she checked her beans.

"Six fifty baby" I replied as she set the beans and beef in separate bowls.

"I'm gonna go change before they get here." She bounced out of the kitchen and into the bathroom with clothes in her hands. I smiled, she had the weirdest mood swings now, she just went from concentrating and serious to bubbly and excited at lighting speed. I'd hate to see her turn angry in an instant. Luckily she's been in very good moods lately.

"Kellin! We're here! It smells like heaven out here in the hallway!" Mike shouted as I let them into the apartment.

"It smells even better in here!" Scar replied emerging from the bathroom with a pair of black skinny jeans on, and a slightly baggy bright blue crew neck that hung off her shoulder. Her hair was in a messy bun and she covered up her tired eyes with light makeup. She looked stunning.

"Yes it does! Did you make burritos?!" Tony said excitedly giving her a hug and kissing her cheek. The rest of the boys followed suite.

"I made soft and hard shell tacos, there's beef and beans in separate bowls, the beans are for tony in substitute for the beef because I know my little tortuga is a vegetarian! Go help yourselves guys!" Tony smiled and squeezed Scar one more time and kept repeating 'thank you' over and over agin before running in the kitchen to make his burritos.

"You have the perfect woman Kells, seriously" Vic said to me as we placing his hand on my shoulder as we all walked to the living room with our plates.

"I know man, I love her more than I can even describe... I've written so many songs about her for this album" Vic gave me a small hug.

"I totally understand, you guys are adorable together." He smiled and sat next to mike on the love seat near the window as me, Jamie and scar sat on the couch. Tony pulled up the independent recliner and moved inbetween us all.

"Thank you so much Scar, this is amazing ! Your guacamole is as good as moms!" Mike gushed over Scars food making her blush and Vic nodded in agreement.

"Yea scar it's all really good! Thank you so much for making me beans, I hate being a burden because I'm a vegetarian" tony smiled at Scar who laughed in response.

"Honestly it was no trouble at all tone! I couldn't have just left you with a salad!" She giggled and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder bringing her close. She smiled up at me and I nodded. Time to tell our second family.

"Guys? I didn't just want to make you all dinner tonight, I wanted to tell you guys ... That me and Kellin are, well- expecting" Scar smiled as she noticed Jamie's eyes go wide.

"Wait... Expecting?" He questioned food falling out of his mouth and got cut off by Vic.

"Like... Expecting! Expecting?" His mouth dropped open and he hopped off his love seat instantly. He ran over and hugged us both tightly.

"Yea! I'm gonna be a dad pretty soon" I smiled under his hug as the sound of clapping surrounded us.

"That's wonderful guys! How far along are you!" Tony asked getting up to hug us both as well.

"We'll I'm just at the two month mark! It's so exciting, we found out just a few weeks ago." Scar blushed as Jamie tackled us both slightly from here he sat next to us.

"What!? And were JUST finding out about this?" Mike gawked and held his hand over his heart making a hurt face.

"We'll I wanted to tell you guys in person , and since I knew Scar was coming with us this month I thought we'd tell you all together" mike smiled and hugged us before sitting back down.

"What do you guys want to have?" Vic asked excited and sat on the floor in from of Scar.

"I want a boy so badly!" Scar said excitedly.

"Honestly either one would be amazing to me" I blushed slightly. Usually men want a boy, but Im just happy to be having and Sharing something like this with the woman I love more than anything in the world.

"We'll this explains why Mommie here was not feeling so well last time we saw her" tony joked and Scar blushed.

"Yea morning sickness is awful" she groaned and caused the boys to laugh.

"Well were here for you Bella' were so excited for you both" mike said happily I smiled as he called her Bella. The nickname the guys all had for her.

We all chatted about the baby and how me and scar feel for awhile until Vic gave me a worried look.

"Hey kellin can you come look at these lyrics with me real fast while were over here? I need some help so we can get it laid out tomorrow." I nodded and told scar I'd be right back.

"What's up Vic?" I knew this was about earlier.

"Are you ok with this pregnancy? Is that why you've been worried? Or is something else going on here?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm excited for the pregnancy... But, our doctors worried Scar may get hurt... Her heart barely supports her own body, and now it as an extra life to worry about. I'm scared for them both Vic, I don't know what to do to make it easier on her. I just wish I could do more.." I felt tears brim my eyes as Vic placed a hand on my back.

"Kellin, your Doing all you can, you love her, your still around and you never let her out of your sight, you'll be an amazing dad. I know it. As for scars heart, she can get through this. She's a strong girl Kellin, I'm here if you ever need me though." Vic rubbed my back as I let a few tears fall.

"I just don't want to lose her Vic, I wish I could mend her heart physically, not just emptionally" I cried lightly as Vic listened to my woes.

"Kellin... Sometimes that's all it takes. LOVE, I know it sounds ridiculous and unbelievable. But sometimes the emotions caused by love are so strong... That it cures any illness. Just remember that" Vic gave me hug as I wiped my tears.

"I hope your right Vic, thank you" he gave me a knowing look as we headed back to the living room.

My heart ached at thoughts of losing Scar, I hope I could bring strength to her weakened heart. Maybe my heart could mend hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler :/ BUT I have a lot of days off starting tomorrow so I shal update this and Ronnie quite a few times (: and I've been having a new story hidden away that ill release soon as well ! I love you all ! I want COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS

Or no updates (: haha