Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

I will never leave.

Kellins point of view.

I couldn't believe how stupid I had acted at Scarlett's doctor appointment. I acted like a complete jackass. I know she hasn't fully forgiven me yet, she was hiding how hurt she still was by my words from that day. I wish I could take it all back, I honestly didn't mean a single word. I did what I always do when something gets too real. I push away, and I try to run from the problems. I regret even letting her kick me out, I should have came back sooner.... I know only twenty four hours is nothing compared to how long some people run away. Like how long my fathers been away. But I regret every second I didn't go back to the apartment, I have no idea what she could have been thinking or how much she hated me those twenty four hours. I don't want to be like my father, I always vowed I'd stick around and support my family... Yet at the first sign of having my own family I ran away faster than he did. I was ashamed of myself.

"Oh god" Scar groaned next to me and bolted out of bed before I could say a word.

I frowned as I heard her empty the contents of her stomach in the bathroom. I was the reason she was like this, not her, why I even tried to blame this on her I will never know. I was the reason she was pregnant... Well WE were both the reason. I quietly walked into the bathroom and ran my hand up Scarlett's back and used my free hand to pull her hair out of her face as she cried and wiped her mouth. I wanted to be here every step of the way, I wish I could take the pain she was feeling right now away.

"Shh, shhh, it's okay Scar, I'm here." I kissed her forehead and brought her into my chest. She laid her head over my heart and I felt her go limp as she dozed off instantly against my skin. Poor Scar, I've never seen her this exhausted. She hasn't been to work in days... She was trying to trust the business to be run without her to an extent, since she would soon have to take care of our unborn child. It was killing her to not be there as much as normally, and I knew it was. I felt awful that she felt like her dream was getting buried. It wasn't... I wish she could see that.

I gently carried her back to bed without waking her. I laid her under the covers and placed my hand over her forehead. She felt clammy, but she looked so peaceful as she snored and lightly cuddled close to her pillow. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed everything I needed to make Scars favorite breakfast. She loved when I would cook for her, but she usually beats me to the kitchen in the morning. I want to spoil her though, because it's my turn to take care of her, she shouldn't have to take care of me and our baby by herself. I wanted to show her I can provide and take care of them both as well.

I laid out our breakfast of home style hash browns I make from scratch with cream cheese, chives, bacon, and butter. I also made small parfaits with strawberries coved in sugar and granola. I poured us each a glass of milk and decided to go wake her.

"Baby... Wake up sweetheart" I whispered and kissed her neck and continued to her cheeks. She moaned under my touch as I hovered over her.

"Kells!" She said happily and hugged me by my neck sleepily.

"Come on baby, breakfast is ready. Time to feed the little one" I smiled at her and lifted up her shirt slightly then I kissed her tummy and blew on it giving her a raspberry, she giggled at the farting noise.

"Hahaha stop it Kell! Baby doesn't like that" she stuck out her bottom lip and I kissed the tip of her nose.

"Okayyyyy, liar" she smiled and hit my arm playfully before pulling herself out of bed.

I watched her walk to the kitchen and my heart fluttered as she smiled at her favorite breakfast. I loved making her smile like that.

"Oh kellin ! Your the best" she smiled and happily started devouring everything in front of her. She never finishes an entire plate of food, but I guess that would be changing as she cleared her entire meal.

"How's it feel eating for two?" I laughed and she hit my arm, her eyes got wide as her stomach made a growling noise.

"I guess it's hard to satisfy" she laughed and I pushed what was left on my plate over to hers.

"Here baby, Im full and Clearly your stomach wants more" I smiled as she blushed and ate what was left of my food.

"I feel so much better, thank you for taking care of me kellin." She blushed and I grabbed her hand.

"I'll always take care of you Scar, both of you. I promise that" she had tears in her eyes as she looked up at me and I felt awful.

"I didn't mean to make you cry! Oh god I'm so sorry scar!" I pleaded but she laughed as tears ran down her face.

"No, kellin, you did nothing wrong. My hormones are going to be all over the place, I am pregnant after all" she wiped her tears and got up to clean her plate. I instantly took it from her and did it for her.

"I hate seeing you cry, I love you so much Scar, Im so sorry" I felt tears run down my cheeks. She came and kissed them away.

"No more kellin, stop saying your sorry. Please, I don't want to remember..." She whispered. I grabbed her chin ad brought her close, I closed the gap between our lips. She moaned slightly as I slid my tongue in her mouth and hugged her closer to me by placing my hands behind her neck and lower back.

"I love you Kellin" she blushed as we parted. I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you too Scar, lets get dressed and go see the guys" I whispered into her ear. She nodded and went into her room.
Why did we still have separate rooms? Maybe we could change that soon... One of the rooms needs to become a nursery. This was going to be a lot of work. My thoughts raced as I realized how much needed to change in order to welcome our child into our home. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Scar came from her room, her hair was up in a messy but cute bun, bangs in her face. She had an off the shoulder purple sweater that was slightly baggy yet still showed off her amazing curves. She had on a dark blue pair of jean shorts and flip flops. She looked stunning without even trying.

"Ready to go baby?" I smiled at her as she raised one eyebrow at me... It used to bother me when she did that, now I was starting to find it kind of adorable.

"Don't you want to change Kell?" She move her hand up and down gesturing to my outfit. I just had on a pair if baller shorts which I honestly never wear and the soft grey Hoodie her and I shared.

"I'll throw on some jeans then well go see what the guys are up to" I got off the bar stool and walked to my room. I quickly pulled on a tight pair of black skinny jeans and a black beanie.

"Your so sexy" Scar breathed as I entered the living room, she had her purse slung over her shoulder ready to go.

"No, you are" I kissed her temple and gave her a side hug.

"So are we going to tell them all today?" She questioned, we were going to tell them a few days ago, but Scar wasn't feeling well enough to leave the house and honestly... I loved having her all to myself, talking about the baby, and her emotions made me excited for this whole experience, I wasn't ready to share it with everyone then, but I am now.

"Yea baby, we are" I smiled widely and grabbed her hand leading her out of the apartment.

We climbed our way up the stairs to Jesses and Gabes apartment. Before we could knock on the door it flew open to reveal a smiling Ashley and Jesse dressed up nicely and giggling.

"Oh! Hey guys!" Jesse smiled and pulled Scar in for a hug, as I hugged Ashley.

"Scar are you ok?" Jesse asked as they pulled apart.

"What? Yea. Why do you ask?" She looked confused and Jesse shot me a look.

"You feel kind of clammy that's all." He said worriedly and Ashley frowned.

"We'll what are you guys doing later tonight ?" Scarlett pipped up changing the subject hand asked the two.

"Nothing really. What's up?" Ashley smiled.

"We'll I was wondering if you and the rest of the guys all wanted to come have dinner at me and Kellins" I gave her a warm look, great idea. Tell them all at once.

"Of course ! They're all inside were going out to breakfast." Ashley smiled and lead Jesse down the stairs, Jesse gave me a strange look. I shrugged it off and made my way inside the apartment. All the guys were sitting around playing Xbox and scar instantly smiled and sat next to Justin who pulled her into a hug. They all loved her so much.

"Hey guys, we just wanted to come invite you to dinner tonight ! Around 7?" She smiled an they all perked up, excited for Scars cooking.

"We'll babe we should go to the store" I said kissing her after sitting at jesses for about an hour.

"Okay, we will see you guys in a few hours" she waved at then as they all shouted good byes.

We drove to the store in a comfortable silence, I had Scars hand in mine. She looked so drained, no longer full of life, this pregnancy was really taking its toll and she was barely over a month along.

"Baby?" I asked shakily, she turned and gave me a small smile.

"Yea?" She replied tiredly.

"Does your heart feel okay?" I whispered, scared of her answer.

"It skips a bit more than usual, but I try not to think about it, I have to keep it I under control for him." She smiled and rubbed her tummy, she wasn't showing yet but she was starting to get a little bump only I could notice.

"Him?" I smiled an she giggled

"We'll I don't know, I don't want to call our unborn child an 'it' it feels weird." She laughed.

"I agree, I'm guessing you want a boy then ?" I asked sincerely.

"Kind of, but honestly I just want him or her to be safe and healthy" she squeezed my hand as we walked into the store.

"I know baby, they will be" I gave her a reassuring smile as we went down isle after isle.

"Oh I need prenatal vitamins. This way" she pointed down an isle that was full of bottles, formula, diapers, and baby food. Guess this was all going to be in our lives soon. May as well embrace it.

"Get these" I said picking up a pack of vitamins after examining the package.

"No kellin, those are really expensive ones" she grabbed them from my hand to put them back on the shelf but I gently grabbed her hand and took them back.

"I want you to have the best vitamins, I don't care what the cost Scar." I whispered and she smiled taking the vitamins and throwing them in the cart with all the ingredients for tonight.

We got home and as soon as we walked through the door, it hit me that we were about to tell our closest friends the good news in just a few short hours. I smiled at the thought of how loved our little one would be. I couldn't wait to tell Vic the rest of PTV and Austin as well. I was starting to get nervous as I smelled the amazing food coming from the kitchen. I sat at the bar and watched as Scar danced around making pie filling for the crust she just made. I blushed as she hummed happily to herself and brushed flour off her clothes. She was so beautiful. Every little thing she did made my heart dance. She noticed me staring and jumped a little. She must have been in her own little world dancing around the kitchen. I couldn't tell where she was more comfortable, the kitchen- or in my arms. Either way I loved seeing her happy.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked with a happy gleam in her eye.

"I'm thinking about how fucking lucky I am to have you, and how blessed I am that were starting a family." I said shyly, but never looking away from her.

"We're both lucky, I wouldn't be this happy if it wasn't for you" she giggled and kissed my nose. God, I secretly loved when she did that.

"So, are you ready to tell everyone ? They'll be here any minute." I asked and she shrugged

"I'm ready. I know they will all be thrilled. It's just weird, it Hasn't fully sunk in that... We're soon going to have a little 'us' running around" her face lit up as she said the last part. I knew she was excited, even though she was still scared about the whole thing. I wish I could help ease her anxiety.

"KELLIN SCAR! WE'RE HERE!" Justin shouted as he came through the front door, gabe, jack, Jesse and Ashley close on his heels.

"Hey guys, were just finished setting up the table. What would you all like drink?" I asked as I hugged all them one by one.

"Wine?" Ashley asked happily, everyone agreed and I started pouring it into glasses for everyone and placing them on the table next to the meal Scar had made.

She made a dinner of perogies she made from scratch with mozzarella onion and sausage inside, and a marinara sauce she made herself. She had made garlic bread as a side and an apple pie for dessert with vanilla ice cream to go with it.

Dinner conversation was mainly about how stoked we were to start recording our second album next month, and how the bakery has been doing. When everyone was done and helping us clean up the kitchen, I noticed scar had barely touched her food and was looking a little paler than her normally tan self. The group retreated to the living room to watch 'the godfather' since we had all decided during dinner to watch it until dessert.

"Baby are you feeling ok?" I wrapped y arms around Scarlett's waist and whispered in her ear as she gripped the counter in front of her holding her stomach.

"I'm just feeling a little nauseous, ill be fine soon. I promise." She smiled weakly as I kissed her neck.

"Here baby, ill get you some water." I quickly poured a glass and handed it to her. She downed it quickly and I stanly gained some color back in her face.

"Thank you Kell, I feel a lot better now." She gave me a hug, but we were both startled by gabe entering the kitchen.

"Hey guys, are you coming? Your missing the movie" he said nervously. Me and Scar laughed nervously in our embrace and followed gabe into the living room.

We silently watched the movie as idle conversation was carried about certain scenes in the movie. I don't know how scar planned to bring up the news, but I was leaving it up to her. I didn't know how to go about it.

"Hey everyone, ready for dessert?" Scar asked happily getting up from the couch as everyone smiled excitedly.

She walked in plates for everyone two at a time. Just as everyone was chatting about how good Scarlett's dinner had been and how the JFK they were for dessert. She stood up and cleared her throat.

"We'll guys, I'm so happy you enjoyed my meal, and came over tonight. Me and kellin had other reasons for inviting you over tonight besides a nice evening." She paused and took a deep breath, everyone watched her intently. I couldn't help but smile and watch everyone else's reactions as she continued her speech.

"We sort of have some news, and we wanted to tell you all at once, I'm.... Pregnant" She finally broke the need, I watched as everyone clapped their hands and smiled. Ashley gasped and immediately jumped up giving Scar a massive hug. Jesse and Justin both patted my back and gave me side hugs congratulating me.

"Wow man, your going to be a dad! How does it feel?" Jesse asked as Ashley and scar continued to giggle.

"It... It feels surreal" Im sure I had a goofy smile plastered across my face as he smiled at my answer.

"So how far along are you Scar?" Gabe asked giving her a hug.

"A little over a month." She said happily with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry Scar! This is great news!" Jack said hopping up and hugging her along with gabe.

"I'm not upset, I'm just so happy I have you all, and soon" she ran her hand over her stomach. "Soon ill have a piece of me and kellin to." Ashley giggled and placed her had in scars belly too.

"Don't be silly ash you can't feel anything yet! I just can't help but imagine it" scar laughed still rubbing her stomach as Ashley pouted.

"Now I can't wait until your farther along!" Ashley said excitedly as scar sat back next to me and cuddled Into my side.

We all continued to talk about how exciting it was going to be having a baby around our crazy family. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but as the night went on I felt more at ease knowing we had so many people willing to help us, and more at ease as I realized how loved we both truly were by our friends. Scar had fallen asleep durning everyone's chatter. They all left so Sar could get some rest, I picked her up and carried her to my bed.

I watched her chest rise and fall as she slept peacefully. She had a smile on her face and her cheeks had a blushing tint to them. She looked like an angel. I placed my hand on her stomach and whispered 'I love you' to the unborn baby, hoping he or she could some how sense me and my love.

I kissed Scar's forehead and slid into bed next to her, I continued to watch her sleep until I dozed off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay (: I update haha hope it's ok ! I want COMMENTS and more reccomendations before I update, please! I love you all and want to hear from you!