Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

The Reveal.

Scars point of view.

Today was the day everyone received their cakes and we were inviting the gang over for dinner for the big reveal. I was so excited I could barely cook. I had no idea when the rest of our crazy family would be receiving and eating their cakes... But I was expecting a few crazy texts as phone calls from them all. I knew for a fact none of them could stay quiet about it, I'm sure by the end of the day it will be all over Instagram and twitter that me and Kellin are having a baby girl. Hell I don't Ben think fans know we're even expecting. I guess we'll find out today.

"Mmmm! What are cooking beautiful?" Kellin walked into the kitchen while placing a kiss on my temple delicately.

"I'm making calimari for an appetizer and our main course will be Italian sausage crescent ravioli with a whine sauce!" I explained excitedly. Kellin just blinked with a blank expression.

"I don't exactly know how your pulling that off but I'm stoked!" Kellin wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"You forgot I knew how to make ravioli didn't you?" I laughed as he nodded his head vigorously.

"All the guys, Ashley, Sophie and Lindsey will be here around seven" Kellin stated grabbing himself a bottle of water.

I smiled and hummed in response. I had just recently met the rest of the guys girlfriends on Christmas and me and ash the past three weeks have been getting to know them. They are wonderful girls and we were all quickly becoming close.

It was about six thirty when I finally perfected my whine sauce and the ravioli were done and ready to be plated. My calamari was already in three different bowls to place around the table so everyone could have some. I even placed extra bowls of sauce around incase anyone wanted more than what I put on the ravioli. To Finnish off the meal I poured whine for everyone except myself, right as I finished their was a knock at the door.

Kellin practically jumped a hundred feet in the air, before happily rushing to the door.

"Jesse! Ashley!" Kellin yelled as he swung open the door and our two best friends wondered in.

"Hey guys! How's future MaMa ?" Jesse yelled and opened his arms wide for me. I gladly gave him a huge hug.

"Future MaMa is doing just fine Jesse !" I smiled up at him and he kept his arms around my shoulder and rubbed my small stomach.

"Sorry about him Scar! He can't wait until your showing more, but neither can I though" Ashley squealed and place her hands on my stomach.

"Thanks guys! I can't wait either, I wonder where everyone else is" just as I asked Justin with Lindsey, gabe with Sophie, and jack walked on in to the apartment.

"I'm glad you all made it !" I squealed and hugged Justin, my little partner in crime excitedly. Gabe rubbed my back as we hugged and jack hugged us both from the side, it was like a big group hug.

"Hey I want some love!" Kellin stuck out is bottom lip, jack released us and tackled Kellin to the sofa in the living room.

"We just love baby mama so much more though!" Gabe shouted and kissed my forehead before grabbing Sophie's hand and hugging Kellin.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Justin whispered in my ear, we were close but lately we Hadn't seen much of each other.

"I feel great Justin, I promise." I blushed wildly and hugged Lindsey.

"That's good to hear" she said and rubbed my back.

"We'll I hope everyone's hungry because I may have out done myself this time!" I laughed and lead everyone to the kitchen table.

"Wow this looks amazing Scarlett!" Sophie smiled and took her seat next to gabe.

"I almost forgot, Lindsey and Sophie have never had your cooking before!" Gabe pointed out and laughed.

"We'll it looks fantastic! I bet it tastes even better!" Lindsey said happily and grabbed herself some calamari.

"Well everyone help themselves I've made more than enough!" Kellin grabbed my hand in his under the table and smiled warmly at me as he ate some calimari and talked to the guys about the upcoming record release.

"When do you all think your next tour will be ?" Ashley asked Jesse and Kellin as they mentioned the new record.

"Well... We're definitely doing warped tour this summer... And since pierce the veil is releasing their new album during that and were featured on it, were touring with them for their album release. Bit before all that we have our own headlining release.." Jesse said excitedly. Kellin frowned.

"So? Practically the whole year your all touring?" I gulped, Kellin would miss out on almost everything, all the early months. I tried to hide my sadness.

"Yes and no, our headliner should only be two months, then well have a break before warped and after." Kellin tried to explain briefly, he knew we'd have a discussion about this whole situation, as soon as everyone left. I was trying not to let this news ruin the excitement I had about telling our closest friends the sex of our child, but it wasn't sitting well I side the pit of my stomach.

The rest of dinner consisted of discussing their album and pierce the veils along with how excited everyone was for me and Kellin. Occasionally Ashley would glance to me knowingly, she could sense how tense I got every time they mentioned touring. It broke my heart to know I'd be so alone the first few months with our little one. Everyone got up and moved to the living room while the girls hung back and clean the dishes. It was almost time for desert and I felt butterfly's in my stomach.

"So scar, is it safe to say that it was smart of me to make room for dessert?" Jack asked excitedly causing me to smile as Kellin hugged me closer to him on the couch when jack mentioned it.

"Yes jack I made desert ! I actually made a special desert" I got up smiling holding Kellin hand he followed me to the kitchen and grabbed the cake.

"Everyone gather around ! We actually have some news to share with you all tonight !" Kellin announced and set the cake in the center of the table.

Everyone gathered around looking at the chocolate cake with white letters saying "It's A..." Piped on top.

"Oh my god you guys! You found out the gender ?!" Ashley squealed and hugged me tightly.

"Well don't leave us hang it what are you guys having ?!" Justin asked excitedly and gave Kellin a side hug.

"We'll who would like to do the honors ? This is a very special cake." I winked an everyone laughed as Jesse raised his hand in the air.

"Please let me do it !" Jesse begged giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Alright Jesse, since I love you so much" I handed him the knife.

Everyone watched Jesse intently as he smiled a big shit eating grin on his face. He hovered the knife above the cake before gently making the first cut, you couldn't see the inside yet, Kellin squeezed my hand tightly and kissed my temple as Jesse made the second cut of his triangle piece of cake. He slid the knife under the piece causing my heart to jump in excitement, he pulled the piece out revealing the hot pink spongy layered center of the cake. Ashley hugged me and Kellin immediately.

"YOUR HAVING A BABY GIRL? OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS!" Gabe Shouted and joined our group hug excitedly.

"That's awesome you guys, I'm so happy for you!" Jack said seriously and hugged us both Individually followed by the girls and Justin.

"Thank you guys!" I smiled widely,

"Scar hold up the cake and stand next to Kellin !" Lindsey ushered us and brought out her phone.

"Smile you two!" She asked but instead we both kissed each other and she snapped a picture.

"That's adorable! Mind if I put it on Instagram?" She asked and I nodded.

"I don't mind at all! I sent Matty and Brittany, pierce the veil, and of mice and men a cake today as well! I hope they've seen it by now!" I laughed and Lindsey started going trough her phone.

"Look Scar! Twitter and Instagram are blowing up with stuff about you and kellin, PTV and then all posted some sort of congratulations!" She showed her phone and I started scrolling through.

Vic posted a funny picture of the entire band each with a bright pink piece of cake in their hands about to shove them in their faces and in the caption it said 'Congratulations to our best friends Scarlett and Kellin on their pregnancy! That baby girl is going to be so loved!" I smiled at how sweet it was. Of nice ad me. Posted a picture of Austin crying with the cake in his hands and the caption said 'congratulations! I love you both!" Then there was a picture of Matty and Brittany each feeding each other a piece of the bright cake with their arms Intertwined like it was their wedding cake, the caption read 'Theres a bout to be a beautiful baby girl being welcomed Into the Quinn family ! Couldn't be more proud of you guys!' Then there was the picture Lindsey just took of me and Kellin kissing each holding up the cake with one hand and our one free hand laced together, it was adorable and she had put 'Can't wait to meet the newest member of the crazy sleeping with sirens family!'

"Wow I'm so happy they all got the cake ! I wasn't expecting so many pictures" I laughed and realized I haven't looked at my own phone in hours. I went and grabbed it seeing 30 messages from everyone we sent cake too. My twitter and Instagram had hundreds of notifications that I decided I'd go through later along with the texts.

"We'll were all a big family Scar! Of course everyone's excited for you !" Justin hugged me an kissed my cheek.

"I know I'm just... I'm so happy" I let a year roll down my face. I felt jesses hand on my back rubbing it gently.

"Don't cry scar, this is amazing news ! That little girl is going to have so many people in her life spoiling her!" Jesse pulled me I to a hug as I dried my tears.

"Sorry everyone!" I laughed and Ashley pulled me close.

"Thank you for sharing the news with us." Ashley whispered.

"Yea scar were all here for you both! You know that" gabe kissed my cheek followed by a hug from Sophie.

"I love you all so much thank you for coming by tonight." I thanked them all as they finished off the cake.

"No thank YOU for always making and feeding us wonderful family meals Scar! Your like the mom holding this misfit family together !" Justin rubbed my tummy as him and Lindsey left the apartment.

"Yea Scar you do so much for us and we love you never forget that" Jesse squeezed my hand and Ashley gave me a hug before they left.

"I can't wait to be uncle gabe!" Gabe said excitedly hugging me as him and Sophie said their goodbyes.

It had been an amazing night and I couldn't be happier, but as everyone left and it was just me and Kellin standing in the hallway. Reality set in, tour was coming soon... And I would be alone for quite some time.

"Baby... I know your upset about the tour talk." Kellin walked up to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissing my neck.

"I just... What are we going to do?" I whispered letting a tear fall from my face.

"Shhh, lets not ruin tonight baby, I know Vic and them are dying to hear from you about the news, make a few phone calls and just be happy tonight. We'll talk about it tomorrow I promise" Kellin kissed my lips and wiped my tears away with his thumbs as he cupped my face.

"I love you Scar and I promise that we will work this out, I just want to make you happy" he kissed me once more I nodded my head and grabbed my phone.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch while going through all the text messages. I replied to them all happily, Vic wanted me to Skype him and the guys, I was going to as soon as I went through Instagram and twitter.

The pictures on Instagram made me so happy I wanted to cry. I saved them all to my phone and decided I'd make a collage of them all forte baby shower. Each photo had thousands of likes as hundreds of comments, from what I read on PTV's they were all positive except for a few who thought it was for one of the members girlfriends. I decided to open twitter and saw that many people were tweeting Kellin congratulations but others were not... There was a lot of hate, but I didn't let it bother me. A few fans made me smile saying they would bring gifts to the shows for our new baby and that we'd be amazing parents. All the bands on the labels congratulated us and I decided after an hour of Internet surfing that I would Skype PTV. I grabbed kellins lap top, he was laying in bed talking in the phone to his manager. I frowned and set the laptop down on the coffee table.

"VIC!" I shouted as his face appeared on the screen .

"Hey beautiful embarazada lady!" Vic smiled and waved.

"Where's the rest of the gang !?" I asked as mike walked in and practically tackled Vic out of the way when he noticed me on his computer screen.

"Hey mike" I laughed and he showed me a huge toothy grin.

"I can't believe your having a girl ! How exited are you?!" He asked taking Vic's seat, Vic stood up and gave mike a 'what the fuck' face and stood behind him.

"I'm so happy! So is Kellin, don't tell him I told you but he cried in the doctors office when he found out!" Tony put his face in front of mike.

"Awwww! Kellins going to be so over protective!" Tony budded in as Jamie grabbed him and moved him out of the way.

"Scar! The cake was the coolest idea EVER! And I hope we can make your baby shower!" Jamie announce making me blush.

"I hope you all can too! It would mean the world to us! I invited Matty and Brittany Mullins along with of mice and men." They high fived.

"Well I'm sure it'll be a good turn out ! We will let you know!" I smiled and rubbed my tummy.

"How's the little one?" Vic asked pointing to my stomach.

"She's healthy ! I just can't wait to show more" I admitted blushing.

"You'll be a very cute pregnant woman" tony said blushing, Tortuga was so sweet.

"TORTUGA" I heard a woman in the background yell.

"Oh I gotta go Hun! That's my girl, I can't wait to see you again thought!" Tony waved and walked out of site.

"Awes Tortuga finally has a woman?!" I asked and they all nodded happily,

"We got home from recording and she was moving in next door ! She's perfect for him, hopefully you get to meet her and all our girlfriends soon" mike said happily.

"Well I'm glad! I love you guys but I gotta go, Kellin just got off the phone with his manager. Bye guys" I waved and they all smiled and hung up the Skype call.

"I have good news for you baby" Kellin explained walking out of his room with his phone in his hand.

"Oh?" I questioned shutting the laptop.

"Your gonna love it" he smiled widely and took me in his arms.

His touch made everything feel alright, hopefully things would be ok with the touring, but that conversation tomorrow may break my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoy the chapter ! Please give me feedback you guys are my motivation ! And this chapter will tie in a little with my tony story, hope you guys don't mind (: I just love writing Kellin and Scar so much that when this ends I want them to still be around before the Sequal! So comment and let me know your thoughts ! Hopefully I update mike and tony tonight ! If I don't I definitely will tomorrow ! Thanks for being pathogens guys!

I love you all !
<3 (: